BY METHOD

get that new room smell

forget that expensive remodel, our enlightening range of scented soy candles look and smell so beautiful they’ll transform every room in the house. the sleek, colored glass containers complement any style, while our five nature-inspired fragrances—from fresh “apple slice” to herbaceous “beach sage”—appeal to even the pickiest nose.

5 oz / 24 hour burn time.

Allyson D.
Hoboken, NJ
Completely obsessed with 1) this candle and 2) all of Mrs. Meyers brand products. They are 100% natural and you should only be using natural products if you're worried about your health and your friends and families. It smells great and doesn't emit chemicals like other scented candles do. Cost is affordable and super worth it! Enjoy!
Tiffany V.
Tea, SD
I am absolutely in love with Method's entire range of products. Their products are more natural than most other brands and I believe they are all vegan and cruelty free which I prefer in all products. Alarel of Method's products are very affordable and they all have AMAZING scents. These candles make my entire apartment smell wonderful and they last a very long time as opposed to candles of the same size from the bigger candle companies.
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Cute travel sized candle, the glass makes it feel more substantial. The scent is nice, not chemy and has a decent throw. A nice affordable and easy to find candle. Great for a hostess gift paired with some other Method products.
Ramanda H.
ROWLAND, NC
One of the best all purpose cleaners that Ive purchased. It removes tough stains and the lavender scent lasts all day. I usually purchase this a Target and Lowe's. Very reasonable prices for all Method products. This is a great product to use in any part of your home.
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
I have purchased one of these candles for our moldy smelling camper. The candle burns clean, and has a nice, crisp scent (not chemically like other brands). It is long lasting. When I blow it out, the room smells good for a while
Madison M.
Lexington, KY
This smells so yummy. I got mine at target. Lavender is one of my favorite scents and it helps me feel relaxed. I love to light this by the bathtub after a long day.
Jenna M.
Corning, NY
This candle is very long lasting given that it is so small. I love that is a soy candle so it is much better to burn in the house. I used just one candle in a large room and was able to smell it, I have had many larger candles unable to do this. Especially for the price, it is a great candle.
michanna m.
Washington , DC
I love the Method brand and I also love anything lavender scented. This candle gave off a decent amount of fragrance and for the price it was a high quality candle! I would definitely purchase this candle again.
Lucie B.
Chattanooga, TN
This candle makes a room smell amazing in a matter of minutes. I keep it in the bedroom to help me relax while reading before bed. It's nice knowing I'm not releasing any yucky chemicals or toxins into my air.
Megan W.
Madison, WI
Absolutely love love love love these candles. They smell absolutely amazing and last awhile and I burn candles usually every night I am home. They have other great scents as well just not the lavender.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Where can I buy these?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I believe these are sold at Target? Are they any good?
Anya R.
Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a new lavender candle. I have the air freshener version of this scent by Method and like it. How does the candle compare?