BY METHOD

let the foamy fun begin

why let dishes pile up when you have a self-foaming dish soap that makes it so easy and, dare we say, fun? just spray this foaming soap on your sponge or dishes and the naturally-derived cleaners get to work on tough grease and stuck-on food. we’d say that’s one step closer to getting the dishes to do themselves. progress.

Elida S.
It’s a good dish soap but I feel like I was having to get more soap for each dish and it was used up pretty quickly! And the lavender smell wasn’t really there, I mean it got the job done and my dishes were clean but i dont see myself buying it again unless it’s on sale.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Great product! Love how this product does what it says it will do - it is tough on grease yet gentle on my hands; love the modern packaging- love the philosophy of this brand and how they are not full of questionable ingredients
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
So I love everything lavender scented, and this dish soap is no different. It works great as a dish soap - I have no complaints! It’s not as cheap as dawn or similar brands but I still feel that it’s fairly affordable!
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
Method is my fall back dish soap if I can’t get my regular dish soap. Method is just a tad bit more expensive then my regular dish soap and it has scents and dyes. I do like more then dawn and Palmolive.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Smells wonderful! Such a nice product. Lathers up well and doesn’t leave a film. Not too highly priced compared to the value of the product. A little bit goes a long way and does it’s job well. I would recommend this product to others.
Magaly S.
Dallas
Best dish soap scent ever , I really like this product they always leave my hands silky smooth after every lady gets down in the kitchen with the pesky dirty dishes .
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Amazing I love method dish soaps and trust me it is fun to try all their different scents! I don’t use any other dish soap and haven’t for years because this is simply the best! Would buy again in the future.
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
I like the Method products. They work well and they smell good. I use their hand soaps and dish soaps and like them both. Would definitely recommend them to other people. They are affordable and a good product!
Antonia L.
This soap works amazing and makes your hands feel so clean. The smell of the lavender is so amazing. It smells like actual lavender.
Ciara M.
Philadelphia, PA
Obsessed with this smell and this company. Love the environmental responsibility of the company and the strength of the soap.