method french lavender foaming hand wash uploaded by Sarah B.method french lavender foaming hand wash uploaded by K S.method french lavender foaming hand wash uploaded by Teresa N.

BY METHOD #67 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

foaming at the mouth, bad. foaming at the sink, fun.

foamy stuff. it’s just one of those things that everybody likes. kind of like marshmallows and puppies, but without all the calories and obedience classes. so pump, lather, smile and the next thing you know your hands are soft and clean. what’s not to love? especially when the formula is biodegradable, naturally derived and contains no dirty ingredients.

Jenny S.
Irvine, CA
Method is great because first of all they're a B company which is so respectable and their products also smell amazing. This soap has a strong scent, doesn't dry out your hands, and makes you feel better knowing you're not using a ton of unknown chemicals. I love this soap.
Sarah B.
I prefer foaming soap because I never get a really good lather when I try to rub liquid or gel soaps over my hands. I like the fact that this is a glycerin soap. Many hand soaps dry out my hands, but this one seems gentle enough. And the lavender smell is really pleasant. I'm going to save the dispensers and buy refills.
Hannah A.
Absolutely love the method brand. I currently have the French Lavender scented hand soap in my bathroom right now, and it smells lovely and doesn't dry out my hands. I love knowing I am not using a bunch of harsh chemicals whenever I use this brand. I would purchase again and again - the price is worth it!
becca R.
Madison, WI
Just light enough of a lavender.... I love how easy and cute this dispenser looks on my counter. My other go to is the Bath and Body Works... so this is my next stop hand soap for my counter in the bathroom and kitchen. I even love the cute designs they include.
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
This really does smell like lavender. I've smelt a lot of other products that are lavender flavored but they don't really compare to this soap. I love having this soap in my bathroom. It smells so good and overall I'm super satisfied with this soap.
Pam S.
Philadelphia
Absolutely love the method products, especially the hand soaps.  Love that it is more natural and great smelling.  I find it to be effective at a great cost. I would love to try more of their cleaning products. I am very satisfied.
Joshua L.
Oakland, CA
I love this. The lavender smells like REAL lavender, but is not too strong or cloying.

Even though I've read in some places that foaming soap is not as effective as regular soap because of it's decreased concentration, I feel like the foam that comes from the dispenser is heartier, thicker, and more substantial, and when I lather my hands together with the foam, I do feel like I have full coverage and that I am thoroughly cleaning my hands (as thoroughly as one can with soap - what is it 99.98%?).

The great thing is once you are done with the product, you can use the dispenser to make your own foaming soap! Just take NON-GEL/NON-LOTION soap, and fill it at a ration of about 1 part soap to 9 parts water, shake it up, and use as regular!

Gail V.
League City, TX
I love Methods hand wash! The scent is amazing, and it moisturizes my hands quite well! Lavender is such a calming sent, and I have a bottle in my home and in my office for that very reason.
Eliza B.
Love Method products in general and the French Lavender scent is my absolute fave, I use the foaming hand soap and multipurpose spray and I'm always amazed how amazing the scent is for such an inexpensive product. As a single mom of 2 kids under 4 I wash my hands and spray down messes countless times a day but this scent is like pure lavender oil so it feels like aromatherapy while you're getting down&dirty...makes it so much less tedious. I will say that the regular soap smells a bit more concentrated than the foaming soap, but I've found that to be true about all foaming soaps..depends what you prefer
Keya R.
Sacramento, CA
I am giving this product five stars for its potent and long-lasting smell. I bought it at Target for about three or four bucks, so it is not very expensive at all. I, first, bought this hand soap about six months ago and I haven't felt the need to buy anything else. I love it because I could wash my hands in the morning and by the afternoon my hands STILL smell like lavender. the Method French Lavender Foaming Hand Wash is a very great product and I would most definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a wonderful smelling and long-lasting new hand soap.