BY METHOD

Wash a load of clothes with this laundry detergent by method. Each container contains 25 loads worth of liquid. For added comfort, this detergent is unscented, hypoallergenic and free of dyes, so it is great for people with sensitive skin. see more...

• How does this laundry detergent compare to other brands? I've con...5 Answers
Jenny S.
Coal Valley, IL
First I have to say I love this line of products!  They often seem like they cost more at Target, but when you get home and realize how little you have to use, you realize you are spending the same or even less than you typically would on cleaning products.  The free and clear liquid laundry detergent uses just a fraction of what a regular detergent would use with the same cleaning power.  My twins are allergic to all fragrances and this product has been extremely helpful.  I also love that it comes in a small, easy to refill pump that takes up little space in my already tight laundry cabinet.  It also makes it easy to have my kids help with laundry with less mess.
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING LAUNDRY DETERGENT!! I have now used this for quite a few years and for a lot of reasons. I love that this has such convenient packaging; a very slim bottle that can fit nearly anywhere. This stuff lasts forever. All it takes is 2 to 6 pumps of this super highly concentrated formula for an entire load. Well worth the price to only buy detergent every 6 months!!
Jane B.
I thought this stuff was great! I loved that in came in a pump, and it lasted me almost a year! It does not have a scent, which for me was a plus. I purchased it on clearance, so it was a decent value (same price as Tide and my other options at Target). I would buy it again.
Whittney B.
This is a good product if you go for the more eco-friendly type of items. One of the cons were that they smell wasn't that great. It is kind of expensive but if you want to spend the money, I'd go for it just to try it
Ashley N.
Paris, TX
Love this detergent. I was able to purchase at Target on sale! I believe the container I purchased was being discontinued and a new version was being released. Washes my clothing great. Affordable but not necessarily cheap compared to regular detergent brands.
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
This stuff is amazing. It really cleans my clothes and keeps them really fresh. I grew up using Tide and other brands and I ended up switching to this and I love it. It really seems to clean my clothes without damaging the color of the clothes.
Rakel M.
I absolutely loved the pump method laundry soap. Although it only takes for pumps for a large load the clothes come out clean, and smelling great. Because it is 8x concentrated the bottle lasts just as long as a regular bottle of laundry soap.
Katie G.
Tuscaloosa
It got my clothes as clean as any other product I had used but I love the Method brand. They are better for the environment and your home. My only complaint is price vs. size because it doesn't last as long as my other detergents.
Candace M.
Eugene, OR
My son seems to be extra sensitive to certain laundry products. I literally wash my machine and then use different soaps for him. This product works well. No dyes no fragrance all natural worked wonders on his skin.
Judith D.
Hudson, MA
Good product. No one in the house had any problems with it since there was no fragrance. Lasted a long time since it is highly concentrated and you only need a little.
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
How does this laundry detergent compare to other brands? I've considered getting it, but it's rather expensive for laundry detergent....but I love Method products.