Method Free and Clear High Efficiency Laundry Detergent 20 oz
Method Free and Clear High Efficiency Laundry Detergent 20 oz
Buy on Jet.com*
Dora D.
Seattle
I have sensitive skin and, as a result, I have to shop for fragrance-free laundry detergents. Not only is there no fragrance in Method Free + Clear, it’s also very effective in cleaning. This detergent is so efficient - a little truly goes a long way here. Since the bottle is so small, it’s really easy to store. And when I’m out of it, I can reuse the bottle by purchasing a refill pouch, which means a smaller carbon footprint! This is a great product.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Decorator Expert
This stuff is absolutely worthless. After I started using this detergent my clothes just weren't as clean. Even after going through the wash, if I rinsed out my clothes, the water was dingy and grey. I even tried it in multiple machines thinking maybe it was my washer but it was always the same.
Edith L.
Tarawa Ter, NC
This doesn't flare up our allergies like other detergents. Doesn't cost a fortune like some of the others but our washer likes it and our kids allergies aren't exacerbated by it. My clothes are clean and I'd recommend it.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Although pricier than most detergents, this only requires a tiny bit. It smells great and I feel safe using it on my sensitive skin. Never had an issue from this product like I have with other detergents. Glad I found it! Method products have been AWESOME.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I have been using method cleaners more now there pretty good and not to pricey
Alice R.
I love this product this is the only detergent i use to wash my clothes. i recommend this to everyone who has sensitive skin.
Sarina M.
Matheson, ON
Perfect for cleaning clothes with no added scent, plus you're not getting a dose of harmful chemicals. Works really well-clothes have no stains afterwards. A bit pricier but I don't mind paying the price.