Add a Photo

By METHOD
#191 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
leaves my hands soft and really clean LOVE the frI use this product several times a dayagarance Nice looking bottle to leave out on sink I use this product several times a day . I bought it at a discount store
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
When you use something multiple times a day, you want to love the way it looks. I love how colorful, upbeat, and sleek method's bottles are. Plus, who doesn't look foam? It's affordable, too. Can't go wrong!
judy z.
judy z.
Staten Island, NY
I like using foaming hand wash, I feel they are not as harsh as regular soap can be, I feel it leaves my hands soft and not dry. I bought this product actually at TJ Maxx. I wanted to try it and I liked it.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Denver, CO
Love it it smells really nice and I love it after I wash my hands and it makes it smell good!!!!! I would buy this again after I have used the other scents I have! I am satisfied with this product! Love it.
Meg H.
Meg H.
Sacramento, CA
Love the foaming soaps, my only complaint is that we seem to go through them much faster than regular liquid hand soap.

The best use I find for these is cleaning baby bottles, no greasy residue left over.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Greensboro, NC
I love the way this smells! It smells like currant, so it's kind of earthy and fruity. I like that method uses all natural ingredients, and this soap foams so well. It's definitely my favorite soap brand.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Clarksville, AR
Method soap is my fav!!!! I get it from target and I always look forward to washing my hands because it smells amazing!! It is incredibly easy to use and the foam never comes out runny. I love this soap!
Cori C.
Cori C.
Oct. 5, 2016, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: method foaming hand wash desert lily 10oz
I always have Method hand wash at all sinks in my home. I have a variety of scents, but desert lily is one of my favorites. They're a great price, and they're gentle on my skin. Method is my go-to brand.
Talon M.
Talon M.
Humble, TX
Sept. 23, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: method foaming hand wash desert lily 10oz
My mom uses these soaps in her bathroom down stairs for the guest bath and everyone that stays in that bedroom absolutely raves about the wonderful smell and the clean feeling the soap gives their hands!
Jennie V.
Jennie V.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this hand wash! It has a great smell, it is actually one of my favorite scents from all the other method has to offer. I like how this company is environmentally friendly, which is always a plus!