BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Meg H.
Sacramento, CA
Love the foaming soaps, my only complaint is that we seem to go through them much faster than regular liquid hand soap.

The best use I find for these is cleaning baby bottles, no greasy residue left over.
Sarah C.
Oakton, VA
This soap is so fun :) I bought for my new apartment because who doesn't love some foamy soap. it smells great and it lasts a long time. it can be kinda messy though. this was my first time being it but I love it. It is awesome and I recommend it. a good throwback to my childhood.
Toni J.
Method is my favorite hand soap so far. It is more expensive but I gravitate more to it than others. They have a variety of scents and come with refills. I prefer the foam soaps and I love the packaging
Sonia N.
Method's Desert Lily scent is by far my favorite hand wash! My kids love it as well. It's not easy to find a hand wash that not only is free from chemicals but smell great too! Other products smell great but what else are you putting on your hands? Method is my only choice.
Brittany M.
College Station, TX
Scent is fantastic! I loved that it foamed, and it comes in a decent size as far as how many fluid ounces are in it. Method in general is not always the cheapest but for this kind of quality it is an amazing deal! I do wish they made the foaming hand wash in more scents.
Melissa B.
Pensacola, FL
I love the method brand, and the foaming soap is no exception. My family loves the foaming soap and the smell is very nice, not too strong and leaves you feeling clean. The product is a little on the pricey side, but defiantly worth it. Desert lily is my favorite scent.
Destiny W.
Tyler , TX
When comparing this foaming hand wash to Bath and Body Works foaming hand wash, I prefer this one. Other foaming hand washes will leave your hands feeling super dry. I love the desert lily smell!
Taylor S.
Great product! My hands felt so soft and clean after using this product. It did not feel like there was much chemicals in the product. It felt very fresh and mild on my skin. It's also a bonus that it smells great too! I would highly recommend trying this product!
Colleen R.
St Petersburg, FL
Clean, floral scent that isn't overly feminine-- perfect for my guest bathroom. Method foaming hand soaps are my favorite; I've never had issues with the pump or the bottle, and the tiled design of this one makes it classy enough to keep in the original packaging!
Tara Y.
It's foams up as each pump gives you a generous amount. The only problem I really have with it is that they don't give you nearly as much as they give you in other method products, such as the dish soap. It does smell pleasant, and it's not an obnoxious odor.