Add a Photo

By METHOD
#193 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex.
Mackenzie G.
Mackenzie G.
Baldwin, WI
This is hands down one of the best foaming hand wash I have ever gotten. We keep it in all of our bathrooms and next to each sink. I would say it is very affordable for what you get and way better than bath and body works.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Pickerington, OH
All one favorite hand soap. I loved this scent so much I went searching for it on amazon and eBay after it was discontinued. It smells amazing. I love method foaming soap because it's so easy for my kids to use and safe!!
Paige W.
Paige W.
Davenport, FL
I love the Method brand and this foaming hand wash really felt like it cleaned my hands well and didn't dry them out like most other soaps. The desert lily scent was also really great scent that I hadn't tried before.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Cleveland, TN
Method soap has been my go to for a while, I like a few others but the scent and softness of these hand soaps are what always bring me back. I would definitely recommend for anyone who wants a nice smelling hand soap!
Amber F.
Amber F.
I really enjoy method products. The prices are a bit steep compared to some other brands using plant derived ingredients. All in all I love the smell of this soap and the pump works much better than most, no clogs!
Cammie M.
Cammie M.
Chula Vista, CA
Smells amazing! This soap will not dry out your skin at all. Leaves your hands clean and smelling amazing. Another great point to this soap is thag it's not overly ladened with unneccessay chemicals. Worth the buy.
alyssa l.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Sept. 27, 2016, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: method foaming hand wash desert lily 10oz
Love Method soaps. They don't dry out your hands, especially as a mom of multiple little kids who is washing my hands multiple times every hour. Plus, it makes your hands smell great for a long time after washing.
Enga P.
Enga P.
Spokane, WA
Love the foaming soap from method. I feel it emulsifies dirt and grease effectively and always looks nice on the countertop. Great price point like all of the method products. This is the brand I reach for first.
Heather I.
Heather I.
Coventry, RI
I love this hand wash. It smells amazing. The foaming action is really nice. The top never got stuck or stopped working like so many other foamer bottles I have tried. All in all I would recommend this product.
Caroline V.
Caroline V.
Great hand wash. Smells awesome and my hands really feel clean after using it. I'm a returning customer with this brand! It's a little pricey but well worth it. Definitely met my expectations. Would recommend.