Add a Photo

By METHOD
#180 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Mesa, AZ

I love this hand wash because it's not filled with a ton of artificial dyes and fragrances like normal hand soaps. and my kids can use them multiple times a day. Without drying their skin out which is super important in our house and the AZ heat.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Love this hand soap! After using B&B Works for many years I have made the switch to Method. There is a great strength of smell (not too much) and it does not leave your hands feeling dry. I also highly recommend reading into the company (Method).
rylan l.
rylan l.
Alpharetta, GA

Loved this product it leaves an amazing lovely smell on your hands it does not compare absolutely in love with it i bought it from target and they have a huge selection and it is definitely affordable i am definitely satisfied with this product.
Christina S.
Christina S.

This smells amazing! And the package is amazing. The con is you cannot find it but at target and occasionally out of season at tJmaxx. It is affordable and worth the little extra. I love the seasonal scents but wish they were readily available.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Tupelo, MS

I love this product! It is super cute on your bathroom countertop. It totally met my expectations for what it would be. Smells so good. There really aren't any cons at all. I was a first time user but I will continue to purchase this product.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Deerfield Beach, FL

This is currently in my bathroom as I write this review!! Anyone that comes over my house and uses the restroom always stops and asks me where I got my hand wash because the desert Lilly smells so amazing!! Very pleased with this product
Claire L.
Claire L.
Diamond Bar, CA

This stuff smells so good!!!!!! Like its not too potent where i would bget a head ache. I really love this light fruity smell of this foaming soap and i notice that it had all natural ingredients. Target has a variety and i recomment
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Kirkland, WA

I love this hand soap. I have recently started to only buy this brand because they smell great, the foam is easy to rinse away and the price point isn't too high. I would recommend this to anyone who is picky about their hand soaps.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Aurora , OH

Love this hand soap that I get at target. The foam makes my hands feel very clean. I use this soap on a daily basis since I am always washing my hands taking care of my child and dogs. This is the best and always easy to find!
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Sun prairie, Wisconsin

Love this soap! It was a super good smelling one. It seemed to be very effective at removing marker and other stains on my hands. It was fairly affordable for how good smelling it was! I was overall satisfied with the product.