Add a Photo

By METHOD
#83 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex.
eli r.
eli r.
Bronx, NY

OMG!!! this soap smells so delicious.It has a very smooth scent and when you pump it its not liquid but its foam.I bought this product in target and i just fell in love with it.I would totally recommend it .I was really satisfied and its my favorite hand soap.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Canton, OH

I LOVE foaming hand washing soaps. They seem to have a greater feel on your skin. For hand soap, it is median range price wise but i find it not expensive and I think it does a good job of what hand soap should do. I reccomend the method brand to any and all.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Tuscaloosa, Al

This is my favorite smelling hand wash that I own. It has a sweet smell that is not too overpowering. I use it in my bathroom which I love because it adds a little joy to my morning routine. The foam is light and makes for a quick wash when I am in the hurry.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Biddeford, ME

It's foams up as each pump gives you a generous amount. The only problem I really have with it is that they don't give you nearly as much as they give you in other method products, such as the dish soap. It does smell pleasant, and it's not an obnoxious odor.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.

I love all of method's hand soaps. This product had a very fresh and clean scent as well. I also have sensitive skin and it does not irritate me at all. It is a very effective product and I purchased it at Target. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Richard G.
Richard G.
Baltimore, MD

Love all the method products. This one is so efficient - a small amount of the method product and a lot of water means one is using the least amount of soap needed to get your hands clean. It cleans as well as the wasteful products and I am very satisfied.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Seward, AK

Absolute favorite handwash! It gets the kids excited with the foam, it lasts and lasts, and the scent is amazing. It definitely met my expectations! We ordered it on Amazon, got here within 3 days! Overall we love this handsoap and will continue to buy it!
Kaleigh P.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta, GA

Love this soap. Great smell, and the bottle looks super cute in your bathroom. Purchased from Target. Didn't leave a residue after washing. Love that it is a foam pump instead of liquid. Everyone that uses my bathroom comments on how good the soap smells.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

First off, great smell! I was really entranced by how sweet and floral it smelled on my hands all day. The foam is nice (I think foam soaps are more fun). It definitely got my hands clean without drying them out too much. I would definitely buy it again.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Dorchester, MA

I really enjoy Method brand products! This foaming hand wash isn't full of chemicals, yet leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Very affordable and environmentally friendly with refillable packs so you reuse the bottle. Desert Lily also smells great!!!

Join Now