Add a Photo

By METHOD
#193 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
I love all of method's hand soaps. This product had a very fresh and clean scent as well. I also have sensitive skin and it does not irritate me at all. It is a very effective product and I purchased it at Target. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Richard G.
Richard G.
Baltimore, MD
Love all the method products. This one is so efficient - a small amount of the method product and a lot of water means one is using the least amount of soap needed to get your hands clean. It cleans as well as the wasteful products and I am very satisfied.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Seward, AK
Absolute favorite handwash! It gets the kids excited with the foam, it lasts and lasts, and the scent is amazing. It definitely met my expectations! We ordered it on Amazon, got here within 3 days! Overall we love this handsoap and will continue to buy it!
Kaleigh P.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
Love this soap. Great smell, and the bottle looks super cute in your bathroom. Purchased from Target. Didn't leave a residue after washing. Love that it is a foam pump instead of liquid. Everyone that uses my bathroom comments on how good the soap smells.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
First off, great smell! I was really entranced by how sweet and floral it smelled on my hands all day. The foam is nice (I think foam soaps are more fun). It definitely got my hands clean without drying them out too much. I would definitely buy it again.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Dorchester, MA
I really enjoy Method brand products! This foaming hand wash isn't full of chemicals, yet leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Very affordable and environmentally friendly with refillable packs so you reuse the bottle. Desert Lily also smells great!!!
Maya M.
Maya M.
SMELLS AMAZING! I love how the soap comes out of the pump all ready to use! Really simple and a great time saver... It surpassed all of my expectations! The smell lasts for a long time and is very moisturizing. However, it does empty out pretty soon.
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Kingsley, MI
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: method foaming hand wash desert lily 10oz
Bought this by mistake but now I'm hooked. Absolutely love the smell and the feel it leaves after you have rinsed. Squeaky clean but nice and sift. The smell is great too. I am now hooked in the method products and I will be trying each and everyone.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love this hand soap! After using B&B Works for many years I have made the switch to Method. There is a great strength of smell (not too much) and it does not leave your hands feeling dry. I also highly recommend reading into the company (Method).
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Mesa, AZ
I love this hand wash because it's not filled with a ton of artificial dyes and fragrances like normal hand soaps. and my kids can use them multiple times a day. Without drying their skin out which is super important in our house and the AZ heat.