Add a Photo

By METHOD
#180 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Pensacola, FL

I love the method brand, and the foaming soap is no exception. My family loves the foaming soap and the smell is very nice, not too strong and leaves you feeling clean. The product is a little on the pricey side, but defiantly worth it. Desert lily is my favorite scent.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Portage, IN

Though the smell of Method foaming hand wash in desert Lilly was amazing I didn't find the product did its job. I enjoyed the amount of foam the soap produced but the product was incredibly drying and left my hands feeling harsh. I would not purchase this product again.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Arlington, VA

Love all method products! Have yet to find one I don't enjoy. The price is great for the product. The foaming soap lasts a long time and cleans make up off my hands without drying them too much. I love the scent and its not too overpowering. Would definitely buy again!
Georgina D.
Georgina D.

I love this scent and love the foaming Method soaps. I bought it at Target and always looks for the new scents. I love how it's a cleaner product with less chemicals. I have one in virtually every bathroom in my house and love the lather and clean feel after using.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Great product! My hands felt so soft and clean after using this product. It did not feel like there was much chemicals in the product. It felt very fresh and mild on my skin. It's also a bonus that it smells great too! I would highly recommend trying this product!
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
St Petersburg, FL

Clean, floral scent that isn't overly feminine-- perfect for my guest bathroom. Method foaming hand soaps are my favorite; I've never had issues with the pump or the bottle, and the tiled design of this one makes it classy enough to keep in the original packaging!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Meadville, PA

Method has great smelling soaps, and the bottles are extremely cute in shape and color. I like them for the bathroom! 12 oz goes quickly though, my household washes their hands frequently so it's not the most affordable brand. I would definitely recommend though!
Quae C.
Quae C.
Yonkers, NY

Let's talk about smelling good!!!!!! Not only is this product kid safe, but the kids love the way it smells. It motivates the children in the center I work to wash their hands frequently. Method's is very affordable and it's a product I now use at home as well.
eli r.
eli r.
Bronx, NY

OMG!!! this soap smells so delicious.It has a very smooth scent and when you pump it its not liquid but its foam.I bought this product in target and i just fell in love with it.I would totally recommend it .I was really satisfied and its my favorite hand soap.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Biddeford, ME

It's foams up as each pump gives you a generous amount. The only problem I really have with it is that they don't give you nearly as much as they give you in other method products, such as the dish soap. It does smell pleasant, and it's not an obnoxious odor.