BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Christina S.
This smells amazing! And the package is amazing. The con is you cannot find it but at target and occasionally out of season at tJmaxx. It is affordable and worth the little extra. I love the seasonal scents but wish they were readily available.
Taylor B.
Mooreville, MS
I love this product! It is super cute on your bathroom countertop. It totally met my expectations for what it would be. Smells so good. There really aren't any cons at all. I was a first time user but I will continue to purchase this product.
Maya M.
SMELLS AMAZING! I love how the soap comes out of the pump all ready to use! Really simple and a great time saver... It surpassed all of my expectations! The smell lasts for a long time and is very moisturizing. However, it does empty out pretty soon.
Jamie L.
Kirkland, WA
I love this hand soap. I have recently started to only buy this brand because they smell great, the foam is easy to rinse away and the price point isn't too high. I would recommend this to anyone who is picky about their hand soaps.
Elisabeth Z.
Peachtree City, GA
I just love the scent! I know this is supposed to be a "hand" soap, but this product is so gentle, that I also use it for my face daily. It is a bit more expensive than others, but the quality makes up for it. I am very happy with Method, especially since I have sensitive skin, and other soaps make my face break out.
Colleen S.
Aurora , OH
Love this hand soap that I get at target. The foam makes my hands feel very clean. I use this soap on a daily basis since I am always washing my hands taking care of my child and dogs. This is the best and always easy to find!
Kimberly P.
Bellevue, NE
Although I have not used the "desert lily" fragrance, I have purchased several different foaming hand soaps from the Method brand. Depending on how dirty my hands are, one or two pumps is enough, the smell is fantastic, and I am very satisfied with the brand. I buy every product of the Method brand at Target.
Mackenzie G.
Baldwin , WI
This is hands down one of the best foaming hand wash I have ever gotten. We keep it in all of our bathrooms and next to each sink. I would say it is very affordable for what you get and way better than bath and body works.
Diana S.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this hand wash well worth spending a bit more. I normally purchase Soft soap, but, have found that it's very watered down and have to use more. With the Method hand wash a little goes a long way and smells so fresh.
Shannon P.
Pickerington, OH
All one favorite hand soap. I loved this scent so much I went searching for it on amazon and eBay after it was discontinued. It smells amazing. I love method foaming soap because it's so easy for my kids to use and safe!!