Add a Photo

By METHOD
#83 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
San Luis, AZ

The smell of this is just awesome!! I use foaming hand wash since it was invented LOL! This product is great and its not harsh on hands, perfect for my sensitive skin. It's a great price and I love that I can get it locally. Pick it up if you are looking for a great smelling had soap!
Katerina T.
Katerina T.
ST KILDA, VICTORIA

To be honest, I absolutely LOVE all Method products - from their hand soaps to their cleaning products, and their packaging is also great! in comparison to other products the difference in quality is very noticeable, and I have already, and will continue to recommend Method to others
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This is my absolute favorite scent by method. I love method brand mainly because it's non-toxic (but I don't recommend drinking an entire bottle), their products are biodegradable, and they use natural ingredients. You can see all of the ingredients they use and why at their website.

Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Williston, FL

Smells like heaven! I'm a hand soap snob and this is one of my faves. The bottle is so adorable, but method always as the cutest designs. It was a pretty good price, the only thing I didn't love was how long it lasted. I only had it for about a month and a half before it was gone.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oakton, VA

This soap is so fun :) I bought for my new apartment because who doesn't love some foamy soap. it smells great and it lasts a long time. it can be kinda messy though. this was my first time being it but I love it. It is awesome and I recommend it. a good throwback to my childhood.
Paulina b.
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY

I LOVE Method products. Something about the adorable and colorful packing makes them so trendy. I've only tried the foaming hand wash but i recently started branching out to their other products in the line. So far everything smells great and is very affordable. Highly recommend.
Daisy F.
Daisy F.

Smells great and is organic which is important to me. It cleans My hands just fine and isn't harsh since I wash them all day. I think it's a little costly and can get just as good a product for less. I buy what's on sale when it comes to hand soap. I like it, I just switch a lot
Teon L.
Teon L.

Loved the scent, very pleasant. My only issue is the pricing and quantity. I live in a house of 5, the merger amount of soap per bottle only lasts (if that) a week with 5 ppl constantly washing their hands and for the amount this hand soap costs it should at least last 2 weeks.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA

Amazing smell! I love using the lemon scent for the kitchen area, but really any of them work perfectly wherever you place them. Foams up really well, gets your hands clean, and doesn't leave a nasty residue! One of my go to essentials when I'm shopping for cleaning products!
Sonia N.
Sonia N.

Method's Desert Lily scent is by far my favorite hand wash! My kids love it as well. It's not easy to find a hand wash that not only is free from chemicals but smell great too! Other products smell great but what else are you putting on your hands? Method is my only choice.

Join Now