BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Karina T.
Rocklin, CA
The smells and the variety is really yummy. I like to bargain this soap at target or even marshalls has it at times. It's similar to bath and body works and even cheaper.
Sabrina D.
Deerfield Beach, FL
This is currently in my bathroom as I write this review!! Anyone that comes over my house and uses the restroom always stops and asks me where I got my hand wash because the desert Lilly smells so amazing!! Very pleased with this product
Paige W.
Davenport , FL
I love the Method brand and this foaming hand wash really felt like it cleaned my hands well and didn't dry them out like most other soaps. The desert lily scent was also really great scent that I hadn't tried before.
Isabella R.
The soap smells so good. It gives a great foam and lathers very well. My only complaint is that it does not last that long, but I have found that typical in foaming soaps.
Taylor S.
Great product! My hands felt so soft and clean after using this product. It did not feel like there was much chemicals in the product. It felt very fresh and mild on my skin. It's also a bonus that it smells great too! I would highly recommend trying this product!
Mackenzie G.
Baldwin, WI
This is hands down one of the best foaming hand wash I have ever gotten. We keep it in all of our bathrooms and next to each sink. I would say it is very affordable for what you get and way better than bath and body works.
Emily W.
Westerville, OH
I love the lather, but most of all, I like that it doesn't dry out my hands and leave me in desperate need of hand lotion.
Sandra A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has been one of my most favorite hand washes and I have not switched to another product since trying this a few months ago! It helps that it's cruelty free and it definitely met my expectations! I recommend it to all of my friends - especially my friends looking for cruelty free!
Amanda A.
Grand Rapids, MI
First off it is from Target so I know that it is going to be great. I think that it is better than more expensive brand name soaps. It cleans just as good, if not better than anything else I've used. It is more than, say, soft soap, but it is more "unique" which is what makes me like it.
Jessica P.
I always reach for Method products because they don't hard the earth nor do they test on animals. This product is very effective at getting grime and grease off of my hands. I use it several times a day and my hands are never dry or chapped. This hand wash exceeds all of my expectations.