BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Jessica H.
Williston, FL
Smells like heaven! I'm a hand soap snob and this is one of my faves. The bottle is so adorable, but method always as the cutest designs. It was a pretty good price, the only thing I didn't love was how long it lasted. I only had it for about a month and a half before it was gone.
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY
I LOVE Method products. Something about the adorable and colorful packing makes them so trendy. I've only tried the foaming hand wash but i recently started branching out to their other products in the line. So far everything smells great and is very affordable. Highly recommend.
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing smell! I love using the lemon scent for the kitchen area, but really any of them work perfectly wherever you place them. Foams up really well, gets your hands clean, and doesn't leave a nasty residue! One of my go to essentials when I'm shopping for cleaning products!
Teon L.
Loved the scent, very pleasant. My only issue is the pricing and quantity. I live in a house of 5, the merger amount of soap per bottle only lasts (if that) a week with 5 ppl constantly washing their hands and for the amount this hand soap costs it should at least last 2 weeks.
Alexandra F.
Portage, IN
Though the smell of Method foaming hand wash in desert Lilly was amazing I didn't find the product did its job. I enjoyed the amount of foam the soap produced but the product was incredibly drying and left my hands feeling harsh. I would not purchase this product again.
Jessica O.
Washington, DC
Love all method products! Have yet to find one I don't enjoy. The price is great for the product. The foaming soap lasts a long time and cleans make up off my hands without drying them too much. I love the scent and its not too overpowering. Would definitely buy again!
Georgina D.
I love this scent and love the foaming Method soaps. I bought it at Target and always looks for the new scents. I love how it's a cleaner product with less chemicals. I have one in virtually every bathroom in my house and love the lather and clean feel after using.
Courtney G.
Meadville, PA
Method has great smelling soaps, and the bottles are extremely cute in shape and color. I like them for the bathroom! 12 oz goes quickly though, my household washes their hands frequently so it's not the most affordable brand. I would definitely recommend though!
Quae C.
Yonkers, NY
Let's talk about smelling good!!!!!! Not only is this product kid safe, but the kids love the way it smells. It motivates the children in the center I work to wash their hands frequently. Method's is very affordable and it's a product I now use at home as well.
Abby A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my favorite smelling hand wash that I own. It has a sweet smell that is not too overpowering. I use it in my bathroom which I love because it adds a little joy to my morning routine. The foam is light and makes for a quick wash when I am in the hurry.