Add a Photo

By METHOD
#83 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex.
Leah K.
Leah K.

Smells delicious, great for kids and doesn't leave a filmy residue. Great at getting dirt and grease off of hands, while still being sensitive enough for everyday use. Very effective product, would highly recommend. Purchased at Target where the usually will have great discounts for a multipack
Aaron B.
Aaron B.

i love foaming soaps and absolutely loved the smell of this one.

Maybe i tried it a little. it does not taste like it smells, but hey its hand soap, not food. I bought this at hannafords. a local supermarket.

I like foaming soaps because i am lazy and it is easier than lathering it up forever.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Methuen, MA

The Desert Lily smells amazing! This is a gentle foaming hand wash with no irritants. What is nice is that it lasts a while and is not drying on your hands, especially in the winter. Very gentle yet effective. I usually purchase this when it is on sale and I stock up! I would highly recommend!
Roxeanne M.
Roxeanne M.

I like the scent, but the foam isn't great. I feel like it kind of disappears after rubbing my hands together a few seconds. I have bought these foaming cleansers before from Method, and this one is the same as the others; nice scent, gets your hands clean, but the foam isn't very luxurious.
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY

I admit it. I bought this hand soap for the fun. Colorful package. I love method hand soaps ordinarily-they have awesome scents, leave my hands soft, and are an environmentally responsible company. The soap was great and the package was awesome, but the scent fell short of my expectations.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

I always reach for Method products because they don't hard the earth nor do they test on animals. This product is very effective at getting grime and grease off of my hands. I use it several times a day and my hands are never dry or chapped. This hand wash exceeds all of my expectations.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Grand Rapids, MI

First off it is from Target so I know that it is going to be great. I think that it is better than more expensive brand name soaps. It cleans just as good, if not better than anything else I've used. It is more than, say, soft soap, but it is more "unique" which is what makes me like it.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Keller, TX

All the hand soap in our house is method. We prefer the foaming hand wash because it's easy for our kids to use. The desert lily scent was my favorite, I loved it and wish it's available year round. It's priced pretty well and we switched to method because of their natural ingredients.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Roland, OK

I love this hand soap. I'm constantly washing my hands and it's hard to find a hand soap that doesn't dry out my skin. I tried method foaming hand wash when I saw it on sale one day and have been using it ever since. It has been two years now and it's the only hand soap I will use now.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Pittsburgh, PA

This has been one of my most favorite hand washes and I have not switched to another product since trying this a few months ago! It helps that it's cruelty free and it definitely met my expectations! I recommend it to all of my friends - especially my friends looking for cruelty free!

Join Now