Add a Photo

By METHOD
#191 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex.
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA
Love foam soap. Always soft hands and great scented hands. Always feeling clean after use.
Shirley P.
Shirley P.
Flushing, NY
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: method foaming hand wash desert lily 10oz
Smell soooooo gooodddd .. best thing ever ... my hands feels so soft .. i love it love it
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Weatherford, TX
I love the smell of this hand soap!! It leaves a nice fragrance and it is very pleasant.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Love it but a tad expensive. Wish it went on sale more and also came in bigger size. :-)
Sandy K.
Sandy K.
Love the smell and especially the foaming factor. Makes your hands nice and clean after.
Audrianna U.
Audrianna U.
Vancouver, WA
I have this in all my bathrooms in different sents, my kids love it my husband loves it.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Love the smell of this soap, the pretty packaging, and how it foams! Would buy again :)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Amazing smell, great for the environment, win win!!! I like the clean feel afterwards!
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this hand soap & this works wonders I love it my child can also use this as well
Brooke w.
Brooke w.
This hand wash smells absolutely amazing and stays foamy to actually clean your hands.