BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Lindsey K.
Garnerville, NY
This stuff is awesome! It has such a gentle lather on your hands and don't make your hands feel dry after washing them. The scent is also very pleasant and not over powering. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a soap that doesn't smell like your usual hand soap does. I would purchase this again.
Emily M.
Ewa Beach, HI
Love method products. I actually scored this scent at TJ Maxx for about $2. I bought like 5 of them, I'm so obsessed. One bottle lasts a while in my house. This scent is nice, and light. Definitely not overpowering. Method is great because they use naturally derived ingredients. I do recommend spending a couple extra bucks to get their products, they are safe for your household and clean just as well or even better than other products.
Louise A.
I prefer a foaming hand wash in my kitchen and bathroom. The Method brand is both easy to use and attractive to look at. While you may spent a little bit more than you're used to on hand soap, I find that the scent combined with the modern look is a perfect combination and worth that extra few dollars.
Autumn W.
Ravenna, OH
Smells amazing! Keeps your hands moisturized enough that you don't feel like you need lotion after. It's a little pricey but check out your TJMaxx/Marshall's--I've gotten this (and other scents) there over the past year for $1.99.

I like foam hand soaps better than liquid and I actually kept these bottles once I ran out and re-used them. They're so darn cute!
Lisa S.
Charlotte, NC
I loved the scent of "Desert Lily" and the price is just right. I just pump the dispenser once and my hands are clean, smell good and at the right price. There are so many scents to choose from, I don't know which hand wash I"ll choose next, but I highly recommend any of the "Method" hands soaps.
Meredith K.
Parma, OH
Desert lily is by far the best scent so far put out by method. It smells lovely without being overpowering, and the simple fact that it is not diluted water ensures that it actually works and cleanses! I love the price and the scent, it's much preferred in my house to the $12 bath and body works.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
I admit it. I bought this hand soap for the fun. Colorful package. I love method hand soaps ordinarily-they have awesome scents, leave my hands soft, and are an environmentally responsible company. The soap was great and the package was awesome, but the scent fell short of my expectations.
Roxeanne M.
I like the scent, but the foam isn't great. I feel like it kind of disappears after rubbing my hands together a few seconds. I have bought these foaming cleansers before from Method, and this one is the same as the others; nice scent, gets your hands clean, but the foam isn't very luxurious.
Angela H.
Sallisaw, OK
I love this hand soap. I'm constantly washing my hands and it's hard to find a hand soap that doesn't dry out my skin. I tried method foaming hand wash when I saw it on sale one day and have been using it ever since. It has been two years now and it's the only hand soap I will use now.
Maddie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is my absolute favorite scent by method. I love method brand mainly because it's non-toxic (but I don't recommend drinking an entire bottle), their products are biodegradable, and they use natural ingredients. You can see all of the ingredients they use and why at their website.