Add a Photo

By METHOD
#156 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex.
Lelas S.
Lelas S.
Glenview, IL

There's nothing special about this hand wash. It was definitely drying, which is to be expected with a foam. It also runs out pretty quickly. Overall, I don't think I'll be repurchasing because I've found other cruelty free hand soap options that aren't as drying and more worth the higher price that these kinds of 'more natural' soaps have.
C A.
C A.

We kept this soap in our guest bathroom for quite a wile and I just loved it! It foams up and has an easy to use pump. It smells very nice and it is very cost effective. I like the chic packaging, it is very cute! I have a feeling we will definitely be repurchasing this in the future. Bottom line: I would recommend it to a friend.
Elisabeth Z.
Elisabeth Z.
Peachtree City, GA

I just love the scent! I know this is supposed to be a "hand" soap, but this product is so gentle, that I also use it for my face daily. It is a bit more expensive than others, but the quality makes up for it. I am very happy with Method, especially since I have sensitive skin, and other soaps make my face break out.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Alsip, IL

Omg - the scent of this soap is out of this world! i love that method makes their foaming hand wash. honestly, i love all of methods products, but this is really great. i like that the scent lasts so your hands smell fresh even after washing them! this soap doesn't seem to dry my hands out either - which is a plus!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.

I love foaming hand washes. I have been using the Method hand soap line for over a year now and I wouldn't go back to another soap brand. They are a little pricey, but they smell amazing and I love the foam aspect. I have found the most variety of their products in Target. Plus, Target usually has some on sale!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Bellevue, NE

Although I have not used the "desert lily" fragrance, I have purchased several different foaming hand soaps from the Method brand. Depending on how dirty my hands are, one or two pumps is enough, the smell is fantastic, and I am very satisfied with the brand. I buy every product of the Method brand at Target.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Garnerville, NY

This stuff is awesome! It has such a gentle lather on your hands and don't make your hands feel dry after washing them. The scent is also very pleasant and not over powering. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a soap that doesn't smell like your usual hand soap does. I would purchase this again.
Louise A.
Louise A.

I prefer a foaming hand wash in my kitchen and bathroom. The Method brand is both easy to use and attractive to look at. While you may spent a little bit more than you're used to on hand soap, I find that the scent combined with the modern look is a perfect combination and worth that extra few dollars.
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Parma, OH

Desert lily is by far the best scent so far put out by method. It smells lovely without being overpowering, and the simple fact that it is not diluted water ensures that it actually works and cleanses! I love the price and the scent, it's much preferred in my house to the $12 bath and body works.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Charlotte, NC

I loved the scent of "Desert Lily" and the price is just right. I just pump the dispenser once and my hands are clean, smell good and at the right price. There are so many scents to choose from, I don't know which hand wash I"ll choose next, but I highly recommend any of the "Method" hands soaps.

Join Now