BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Mari D.
Fayetteville, NC
Method has always been one of the best smelling brands out there for hand wash and their desert lily scent is one of the best so far!
Annie L.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this hand wash! I love the foam and the smell. The price is great and you can buy it at Target which is extremely convenient!
Erica H.
I love the smell of this stuff! The foam is very thick and you get a good amount from one pump. I always keep this in the bathroom.
Katlyn S.
Kasson, MN
I love foaming hand soaps and this is my go to! It leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. My favorite part about it is the smell!
Spencer S.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this soap. The foam is very nice and does not dry out my hands. This was my first Method purchase and I will purchase again.
Korendia G.
Nolanville, TX
Nothing really special about this hand soap. It does what it's supposed to and doesn't dry out your skin. It smells really good too
ishtar a.
Riverbank, CA
I love method products! This one smelled great! They always leave my hands feeling fresh and clean. Plus no bad chemicals In it.
Inna K.
Duncan, SC
Very nice and gentle on skin has very nice smell to it would highly recommend I personally think that this soap is worth buying.
Nickie F.
Toledo
Loved this, it smelled wonderful and didn't leave the soapy residue like others do. I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Anissa A.
Tucson, AZ
This soap left my hands soft but didn't dry them out like other soaps do. The smell is very nice and not overpowering at all!