BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Melissa H.
East Elmhurst, NY
Use it at work and it's a great product, leaves hands clean and smelling great! definitely a must have
Ally Z.
FIrst of all, the packaging on these products are beautiful! I've always loved foam hand wash, it comes out easily and you can immediately smell the wonderful fragrance. It cleans your hands easily and the scent remains long after you wash your hands. It is effective and cleans well. I really love this soap and this brand! You can't go wrong with Method products!!
Amanda H.
Kansas City, MO
I love Method soaps! This scent is light and fragrant but not too sweet or floral. We have a bottle near every sink! It's so nice when there's a pleasant smell AFTER you've washed your hands!
Mari D.
Fayetteville, NC
Method has always been one of the best smelling brands out there for hand wash and their desert lily scent is one of the best so far!
Lucia D.
Aspen
Really like the foaming sensation. It was moisturizing. Nice scent. the price was ok.meet my expectations
Cori C.
I always have Method hand wash at all sinks in my home. I have a variety of scents, but desert lily is one of my favorites. They're a great price, and they're gentle on my skin. Method is my go-to brand.
Barbara W.
Kingsley, MI
Bought this by mistake but now I'm hooked. Absolutely love the smell and the feel it leaves after you have rinsed. Squeaky clean but nice and sift. The smell is great too. I am now hooked in the method products and I will be trying each and everyone.
Paulina b.
Briarwood, NY
I LOVE Method products. Something about the adorable and colorful packing makes them so trendy. I've only tried the foaming hand wash but i recently started branching out to their other products in the line. So far everything smells great and is very affordable. Highly recommend.
Elizabeth H.
Lexington, KY
I love this soap! I trust the Method brand of products first and foremost. But this bottle looks sleek and stylish in my bathroom. And the smell is wonderful.
Shannon H.
I love the method brand because it is very natural and does not use as many chemicals, compared to other brands. Also, it seems more natural and not overly fragrant, (comparing to Bath & Body Works.) But, I feel like it dries out my hands so I may not buy it for the bathroom, but maybe for the kitchen because I feel like it cleans very well.