Add a Photo

By METHOD
#180 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex.
method foaming hand wash desert lily
I normally don't buy hand soap but I saw this on sale and I loved the packaging, so I caved. It smells SO GOOD and it leaves your hands smelling good for a long time.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Calera, AL

Smells great! I love that it's a foam pump so my youngest child already has lather with each pump. So that's appealing. I also like the design pattern on the bottle.
Liz S.
Liz S.

I wish the bottle were a little bigger. This is my favorite scent for hand soap! Great foaming and the cap doesn't clog like some foaming hand soaps do. Great buy!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Tallahassee, FL

I can't say enough great things about this soap. It doesn't dry your hands out after washing and has a very reliable pump. I use Method foaming soap exclusively
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
La Joya, TX

I love how this soap smells and makes my hands feel very soft the foam makes it so much better and I really do love it. I'm stacking up tomorrow I'm running out
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Lexington, KY

I love this soap! I trust the Method brand of products first and foremost. But this bottle looks sleek and stylish in my bathroom. And the smell is wonderful.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Buckhead, GA

Smells amazing! It's a great price for the value! Does not irritate my skin or leave my hands dry! I really like this soap and would recommend it to a friend!
These foaming hand soaps are the best around! I have several different sents in all of my bathrooms and kitchen. They smell great and are super moisturizing.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.

I have always loved a good faomng handsoap.My kids love to use soap and this slows them down from using the hole bottle.The scent is amazing good job method
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
Valley Cottage, NY

Dislike the foam soap. It goes very quickly! Not worth the money when I have to buy more so quickly!! Also not convinced it is doing a great job cleaning!