Add a Photo

By METHOD
#193 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex.
Toni J.
Toni J.
Method is my favorite hand soap so far. It is more expensive but I gravitate more to it than others. They have a variety of scents and come with refills. I prefer the foam soaps and I love the packaging
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Tyler , TX
When comparing this foaming hand wash to Bath and Body Works foaming hand wash, I prefer this one. Other foaming hand washes will leave your hands feeling super dry. I love the desert lily smell!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Skaneateles, NY
We love our method brand items! The scents are not too overbearing and they leave the hands soft! I buy my Method products at Wegmans or Target! I think it's very affordable and effective!
Alison S.
Alison S.
Cambria, CA
Sept. 24, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: method foaming hand wash desert lily 10oz
Foam is fun, this scent is....strong. Initial impression was sort of a berry smell, but when put into service, the lily scent is strong and long lasting. I don't enjoy the lingering scent.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I love this hand wash! It isn't expensive and is available at target and similar retailers. I keep this soap in the kitchen and is an amazing soap to use right after cooking a great meal!
Caprice T.
Caprice T.
Long Beach, CA
I love all method hand wash foams, the smell is great and I don't feel dry, I prefer the foam instead of the liquid soaps. I also like how it's crultey free, that's always a plus for me
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Chesapeake, VA
The smell of this hand soap is incredible! The smell lingers for a bit but is no means overpowering. The foam does a great job of cleaning your hands and doesn't dry my skin out at all!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is my favorite had soap it has an amazing smell and it is also very moisterizing. It's a little expensive for a hand soap bout is so worth it. They last for a really long time too.
Brea S.
Brea S.
Glenside, PA
I keep this exact soap in my kitchen. My husband doesn't love the smell, because it is a little girly but I do. I also love that it lathers really well and doesn't dry out my hands.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
River Falls, WI
Hello delightfully scented hand wash, goodbye dirty hands. I like that the scent stays on your hands after you're done rinsing. The soap doesn't damage the hands when used either.