BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Get a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition hand wash. Made with naturally derived + biodegradable ingredients, this foaming, triclosan-free formula leaves hands soft and clean. Plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape-coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Emily W.
Kaneohe , HI
Love method products. I actually scored this scent at TJ Maxx for about $2. I bought like 5 of them, I'm so obsessed. One bottle lasts a while in my house. This scent is nice, and light. Definitely not overpowering. Method is great because they use naturally derived ingredients. I do recommend spending a couple extra bucks to get their products, they are safe for your household and clean just as well or even better than other products.
April K.
Macomb, MI
I LOVE foaming hand wash for my son! Especially as a toddler and now that he's using the bathroom alone. He was having problems creating suds with other soaps and I brought this one home, from Method, and we love it!! The pump is easy to use and he moves all the bubbles across his hands so he doesn't miss a spot! Perfect! Will buy again and again!
Denise K.
Racine , WI
I'm a big fan of the Method brand. One of my new favorites is Method Foaming Hand Wash in Desert Lily. The foaming hand wash allows you to get a good amount of soap on your hands and it's easy for my toddler to use by himself. The actual bottle looks lovely with its purple and red design. The scent is mild and quite pleasant without being overpowering. The scent stays on your hands long after you've washed them. The light floral notes smell great and they're just the right amount to please people who like floral scented soap and those who don't. I would highly recommend Method Foaming Hand Wash in Desert Lily.
Manisha K.
Sunrise, FL
Method products have got to be one of my favorites, I use most of their hand soaps as well as household cleaners. The foam hand washes smell amazing, my favorite is desert lily and driftwood! I hate sticky thick hand soaps so the foam is perfect and a little goes a long way! The smell isn't overpowering its just right. Never been let down with a method product!
Lelas S.
Glenview, IL
There's nothing special about this hand wash. It was definitely drying, which is to be expected with a foam. It also runs out pretty quickly. Overall, I don't think I'll be repurchasing because I've found other cruelty free hand soap options that aren't as drying and more worth the higher price that these kinds of 'more natural' soaps have.
Shannon H.
I love the method brand because it is very natural and does not use as many chemicals, compared to other brands. Also, it seems more natural and not overly fragrant, (comparing to Bath & Body Works.) But, I feel like it dries out my hands so I may not buy it for the bathroom, but maybe for the kitchen because I feel like it cleans very well.
C A.
We kept this soap in our guest bathroom for quite a wile and I just loved it! It foams up and has an easy to use pump. It smells very nice and it is very cost effective. I like the chic packaging, it is very cute! I have a feeling we will definitely be repurchasing this in the future. Bottom line: I would recommend it to a friend.
Sarah D.
Alsip, IL
Omg - the scent of this soap is out of this world! i love that method makes their foaming hand wash. honestly, i love all of methods products, but this is really great. i like that the scent lasts so your hands smell fresh even after washing them! this soap doesn't seem to dry my hands out either - which is a plus!
Amee J.
Bothell, WA
I adore all method products I have used, and I use them for almost everything in my house. Their handsoap is a favorite. The packaging is always such a wonderful addition to the bathroom and I can customize it to my decor. The scent is heavenly and this soap doesn't dry my skin out or irritate it. My daughter also has very sensitive skin and it works great for her as well. The foam is an added plus to get a toddler to wash their hands!
Melanie M.
I love foaming hand washes. I have been using the Method hand soap line for over a year now and I wouldn't go back to another soap brand. They are a little pricey, but they smell amazing and I love the foam aspect. I have found the most variety of their products in Target. Plus, Target usually has some on sale!