BY METHOD

more foam = less elbow grease.

scrubbing your smallest room shouldn‘t be your biggest job. just let the foaming action of our naturally derived bathroom cleaner do your dirty work. powered by our non-toxicpowergreen® technology, this fast-acting foam cleans mold + mildew stains, removes soap scum and dissolves grime. plus, the vertical spray nozzle is specially designed to cover more surface area with less trigger-pulling. now you can save the heavy lifting for the gym.

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
I love this product so much and I absolutely have to have this in my home . The scent is so great , it’s fruity and minty , and leaves a great scent in my bathroom long after I use it . The sprayer on it works great and this does a good job on my stone shower floor . I would highly recommend this .
Nichole K.
I got this as a gift from a friend and i like it so far. It takes a while for it to work but i love the smell and that its better for my family and environment. Im sick right now so the strong eucalyptus smell is a 2 in 1.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
The smell on this product is UH-MAZING!  I use the Method Foaming bathroom cleaner specifically in the tub following a bath.  It has a nice foam and it cleans off any soap line without any issues.  Did I say how nice the smell was?  I'm never without this cleaner and for some reason, I just use it in the tub - I have other Method bathroom cleaners that I use, but this one shines up the tub, and the faucets really nice.
haylley T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
This product works very well, but man oh man the scent is strong. I love the way it cleans my tub, but I would definitely stay away if you have asthma, or are sensitive to scents. I typically open a window when using.
Cheyenne F.
Richmond, VA
I like the smell, but the bottle I have squirts funny and makes cleaning more of an annoyance. The foam comes shooting out of the top and bottom of the nozzle, which causes you to completely miss your target.. if I want to spray the toilet I end up spraying the back of the toilet/the tank and the floor
Himali B.
New York
I spotted it recently in Target & bought it beacause of eucalyptus mint mentioned in the packaging. I hate bathroom cleaning products which smell like chemicals. This has a very fresh minty smell & makes bathroom cleaning an easy task.

The packaging is quiet convenient & it claims to be a non-toxic plant based product.

Overall an affordable & good bathroom cleaning product! I am going to buy it again !
Gabriela C.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product was given to me by my mother inlaw and let me just tell you I will never go back to any other cleaner the complete line smells amazing and works wonders method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit
jessica d.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
I LOVE this foaming Method bathroom cleaner! The foam let's me know exactly where I sprayed so I dont miss a spot!! The smell is my FAVORITE!!! I always recommend this product to my friends and family! ♡
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Love using this to clean my bathroom! Everyone who comes over always wonders what the scent I spray in there is, but it's just from using this cleaner to clean up. It has a light refreshing minty scent, and cleans wonderfully! I like to use this with the daily shower cleaner to keep my bathroom sparkling clean.
Lindsey K.
Westfield, NY
Have just recently started buying. Method and it is pretty good. I have only cleaned the bathroom about nine times since I bought it and it's almost gone. I am not all that fond of the way it sprays out. It shoots all over the wall and to get it where I want it I need to hold bottle in a weird position.