method Floor + Surface Cleaner

Naturally Derived Concentrated Cleaner. We help you put the hurt on dirt. Grease + grime don t stand a chance.  Not with powergreen™ technology in your grasp.  Delivering, in all its lovely non-toxic glory,  a powerful cleaning punch with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients.  Cleaners made from corn + coconut break down dirt, leaving nothing behind but the pleasant scent of victory. Ultra concentrated floor and surface cleaner powergreen™ technology. Naturally derived ingredients. French Lavender scent Dilute with water to cut grease + grime on floors, countertops, garbage cans + more Nature inspired and kitchen f. see more...

• Does this product have germ killers in it?2 Answers
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love the method line of products! I'm disappointed that some of my favorites have been discontinued. The floor/surface cleaner in grapefruit is one of my favorites. I dilute it with hot water in a bucket and I clean my walls and baseboards with it. I have a steamfast steamer so I use that to clean my tile floors instead of a product. So for walls and baseboards and doors this is what I love. The paint doesn't discolor or come off, it's very gentle and the grapefruit smells amazing!!
Jennifer G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is seriously love at first mop. I was skeptical of it's cleaning abilities when I first bought it., but it proved me wrong. It works great, smells even better, and it uses less chemicals than other brands. Totally worth paying a little extra.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Being a floor a surface leaner I assumed it was going to clean floors just okay. but it actually is an amazing floor cleaner. gets things up with one pass over
Aubrey M.
Pocatello, ID
I LOVE all of the Method cleaners. I use the Lavender floor and surface cleaner for our bathrooms and I always get compliments that it smells like a spa.
Stevie E.
Dundalk, MD
I absolutely love all of the method products they don't have that harsh smell to them!
MJ W.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I love this product it's simply amazing I use it everyday and wouldn't go with out
Rebecca M.
Does this product have germ killers in it?