method fabric softener ginger mango uploaded by Molly G.

BY METHOD

feels soft, smells good

that about sums up what will happen to your clothes when you use our freshly scented fabric softener. full of naturally derived softening power, our formula reduces static cling while making clothes + linens soft enough to cuddle. because even your clothes need a little TLC.

Buy on Target
Vanessa M.
This is my favorite scent out of all of the collection. The ingredients are very clean and it is an effective product that I think any one who gives it a try could see for themselves. You won’t be disappointed!
Gather b.
Richmond
I've been using Method's Ginger Mango fabric softener for a year now and it is my absolute favorite. It leaves you clothes, towels, and bedsheets smelling fresh until the next wash! It's incredibly affordable - the bottle is small am deathly easy to carry and store but it lastsfor many more loads of laundry than you'd think since it's a high efficiency softener!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Smells SO good!!! The scents stays for awhile and my clothes will smell great weeks after being washed; makes everything in a drawer smell really good when you open it up & take a whiff! haha I think it's a reasonable price for a more eco-friendly brand as well.
Meghan J.
Saint Paul, MN
Smells great, is affordable and high quality packaging. I find this at my local target. I wish that it came in a multipack or a larger size as well. I will be repurchasing just because the scent is so amazing! I reccomend the size as well for people who have to walk down a while to their laundry room!
Lindsay R.
Delaware, OH
we use this on almost every load! smells great, doesn't contain harsh chemicals, and leaves laundry feeling soft! very effective and does what it says. Method can often be a little pricey, but coupons and target cards keep the price low. Would definitely recommend.
Gabrielle F.
Smells great and works well compared to other brands. I do like the fact that it is concentrated so I don't have to use a lot per load. The ingredients seem purer than other detergents plus I'm a sucker for cool packaging. The square design really caught my eye.
Abby E.
Mason City, IA
This fabric softener makes clothes nice and soft. Clothes always smell nice and clean after using it. The only downside is the packaging. It is easy to spill. This is my go to softener, but I wish the packaging was more convenient.
Sandy S.
The smell of this softener is amazing!! It does a great job as a softener and doesn't have all of the yucky extra ingredients in it! The price is very comparable to the leading brands. Will definitely recommend this product!
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Love love this smell of this fabric softener. Will definitely be buying this in the near future. It works great and never has left me disappointed. It's not cheap and not expensive it's honestly reasonably priced.
Erica P.
Hixson, TN
I am obsessed with the smell of these products!
I use the detergent, fabric softener, scent booster, dry sheets, and stain remover! I will never use a different brand of products again! These are top quality!
Cassandra A.
Urbandale, IA
There as not been that much a review on this product. But can say why hasn't they came out with more fragrances . I really did like this product