BY METHOD

feels soft, smells good

that about sums up what will happen to your clothes when you use our freshly scented fabric softener. full of naturally derived softening power, our formula reduces static cling while making clothes + linens soft enough to cuddle. because even your clothes need a little TLC.

Emily B.
Arlington, TX
I received this in my monthly subscription from Grove. I’ve never been fancy when it comes to laundry, I never sort by colors and I’ve forgotten to throw in detergent before ( don’t tell my mom. She’s under the impression I am a grown-up)
When I got this product I was like, bleh. Who cares? But then I smelled the darn things and it was like a walk on the beach in spring. I’ve almost completed wiped out my first bottle and will definitely be getting more.
Jaclyn M.
Allentown, PA
Our dryer is broken, so we hang our laundry to dry in the house. After using this fabric softener, the kitchen and living room smell so fresh and clean, and our clothes are soft and comfortable. It doesn't stain or leave greasy spots, and a bottle lasts for a long time. I have been using this product for a year, and I'll keep using it!
Amber  M.
Love this smell of this product and it does a great job on my clothes. My main complaint is it’s a little high priced especially for the amount you get. I recommend it based on scent and effectiveness but the price is just too high.
Alexa S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this fabric softener. It keeps my clothes and duvet cover smelling great for weeks. It keeps my stuff soft and I don't have to use a lot of product. It's a great price and lasts forever. I had one container for 6+ months with 3+ loads a week
Codi W.
Kokomo, IN
I liked the product and the scent was pretty nice but didn’t have a lot of staying power, I prefer when I can really smell my fabric softener. Fairly affordable and lasts a while. The beach sage scent was unique and enjoyable.
Melissa C.
I've never smelled a fabric softener that is as strong as method fabric softeners are. I use this just as an added scent to my clothing and I know for a fact that even if you leave your wash and forget it the mildew smell isn't there. It just smells like the fabric softener which is amazing. I love this. Will be buying from this company again, mango is our next scent we're trying.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This Method Fabric Softener - Beach Sage is amazing! It smells so good and it really keeps my clothes super soft.  I bought this at Target and I am so glad I did.  I love how good this works and it is very affordable.  I recommend this to all who want to try it.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
😍😍😍😍😍 I fell in love with this! I have tried almost every softener and most either broke me out or I couldn't smell the scent hardly. This left my clothes soft and smelled amazing! Even after drying you could smell it and once hung up the scent was there. It didn't break me out nor my family. I would recommend trying it! It's one of a kind.
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite smells! This makes our clothes smell so fresh and soft. This product is incredible and a little goes a long way. Super affordable for how long the product lasts and the quality of the product! Love this softener!
Chelsea R.
Alexandria, VA
I just started using this softener and it leaves a great fresh scent that lasts on clothes and linens.  This seems more cost effective than the Meyers brand one I used previously and has already lasted longer.