BY METHOD

Method Fabric Softener - Beach Sage see more...

Buy on Target*
Alexa S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this fabric softener. It keeps my clothes and duvet cover smelling great for weeks. It keeps my stuff soft and I don't have to use a lot of product. It's a great price and lasts forever. I had one container for 6+ months with 3+ loads a week
Kristina C.
Lake Mary, FL
I love this fabric softener! This is the only one that our family buys now. The scent is great, just be careful to not use too much for small loads because it is strong. Great price, great product.
Kelly Y.
Nanticoke, PA
The scent is good but I don’t think it really takes static out of clothes. It really lasts and does smell good, but I could do without the static electricity
Melissa C.
I've never smelled a fabric softener that is as strong as method fabric softeners are. I use this just as an added scent to my clothing and I know for a fact that even if you leave your wash and forget it the mildew smell isn't there. It just smells like the fabric softener which is amazing. I love this. Will be buying from this company again, mango is our next scent we're trying.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This Method Fabric Softener - Beach Sage is amazing! It smells so good and it really keeps my clothes super soft.  I bought this at Target and I am so glad I did.  I love how good this works and it is very affordable.  I recommend this to all who want to try it.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
😍😍😍😍😍 I fell in love with this! I have tried almost every softener and most either broke me out or I couldn't smell the scent hardly. This left my clothes soft and smelled amazing! Even after drying you could smell it and once hung up the scent was there. It didn't break me out nor my family. I would recommend trying it! It's one of a kind.
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite smells! This makes our clothes smell so fresh and soft. This product is incredible and a little goes a long way. Super affordable for how long the product lasts and the quality of the product! Love this softener!
Chelsea R.
Alexandria, VA
I just started using this softener and it leaves a great fresh scent that lasts on clothes and linens.  This seems more cost effective than the Meyers brand one I used previously and has already lasted longer.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this fabric softener. It's one of few fabric softeners that doesn't irritate my skin. The beach sage has a very clean and fresh smell, and leaves my clothes super soft. I can't wait to try other scents.
Jessica S.
South Lyon, MI
Love this scent! Leaves my clothes feeling soft and cozy with a light scent of freshness. Its a great addition to the laundry detergent.