method Fabric Softener

50-loads powered by plant-based smartsoft technology™ clothes friendly planet friendly 4 Pumps=1 Load. softer than a basket of kittens now in a fresh new design and an extended line of fragrances, method fabric softener with plant-based smartsoft technology™ leaves clothes cozy, cuddly and smelling lovely. with just a few tiny squirts, this ultra-concentrated formula uses naturally derived softening oils to infuse every load with softness + sublime scent, without leaving waxy residue on your fabrics. if only everything could be such a cinch. our "smartsoft technology™": with just a few tiny quirts. see more...

• Is this fabric softener better then gain, sauvitel, or bounty sof...6 Answers
  • Never tried this, does anyone recommend? 10 Answers
  • What store sells this? Does Walmart carry it? 10 Answers
  • "Leave clothes smelling fresh for days." in 1 review
  • "I was never able to use fabric softeners because I'm really allergic to most scented products and then I discovered this stuff!!!" in 1 review
  • "We use the "Fresh Air" scent and it makes our clothes smell positively divine." in 1 review
cheyenne c.
i love this fabric softener, i use it all the time because the smell is great and has very great quality. it's very effective and gets its job done. also is very affordable , definitely recommend for anyone who's interested
❁emily c.
Quarryville , PA
Method fabric softener is by far the best I've ever used. The scent smells amazing and it lasts much longer than other brands of fabric softeners I have used in the past. It's definitely higher quality and a better brand overall. I would definitely recommend.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love this stuff. I have sensitive skin so I can't really use fabric softener on my clothes because it irritates my skin. But this stuff doesn't make me feel itchy or anything!
Emma W.
I like the method line because there is such a huge variety of scents, items, and effective dish wear solutions. Method is an affordable line that is easily found in places like target, and other stores.
Jheysa P.
I love using this when I wash my clothes 😍🙌🏻 I bought this because it was on sale where I am so I figured I'd try it out. This stuff leaves my clothes smelling good even after I've folded them or hung them up!💜
Stacia R.
GRANBURY, TX
I really enjoy the Method brand & especially this fabric softener. It's so convenient & easy to use & it leaves my laundry smelling wonderful for an extended period of time.
Madeline M.
I love method brand cleaning supplies, they always smell so clean and fresh. Method brand in my opinion does not smell like chemicals like some other cleaning supplies. I would really like to try this fabric softener.
Sarah S.
I use the lavender scent and it makes my clothes nice and soft and the scent isn't too overpowering. I'm not sure about the pump since my washer makes you dilute the softener so I still have to use a cup to pour water in the dispenser, but that won't stop me from buying this again.
Leah L.
I was never able to use fabric softeners because I'm really allergic to most scented products and then I discovered this stuff!!! OMG I don't know how I lived without fabric softener! This stuff works awesome and the smell is nice and not overwhelming!
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Easy to use, great scent, and by a company that I trust. It happens to be as eco friendly as a fabric softener can be unless you opt for something like woolen dryer balls. It works well and I have recommended it to others.
Kristy C.
Cullman, AL
What store sells this? Does Walmart carry it?
Carol S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Never tried this, does anyone recommend?
Jessica M.
Winter Park, FL
Does this stain light clothes?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
How does this compare to other fabric softeners?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've never seen this brand in the store before is it cheaper or more expensive?