method Fabric Softener
method Fabric Softener
  • "Leave clothes smelling fresh for days." in 1 review
  • "I was never able to use fabric softeners because I'm really allergic to most scented products and then I discovered this stuff!!!" in 1 review
  • "We use the "Fresh Air" scent and it makes our clothes smell positively divine." in 1 review
Kimberly B.
I love methods fabric softener! The pump is great and they smell soooo good. I've tried all their scents and I love them all. A great cruelty free option.
cheyenne c.
i love this fabric softener, i use it all the time because the smell is great and has very great quality. it's very effective and gets its job done. also is very affordable , definitely recommend for anyone who's interested
❁emily c.
Quarryville, PA
Method fabric softener is by far the best I've ever used. The scent smells amazing and it lasts much longer than other brands of fabric softeners I have used in the past. It's definitely higher quality and a better brand overall. I would definitely recommend.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this stuff. I have sensitive skin so I can't really use fabric softener on my clothes because it irritates my skin. But this stuff doesn't make me feel itchy or anything!
Jennifer d.
I love it smell so good,its very gentle for my over sensitive skin and a little pump go a long way. Really worth the money ,I got it online and sometimes at target.
Emma W.
I like the method line because there is such a huge variety of scents, items, and effective dish wear solutions. Method is an affordable line that is easily found in places like target, and other stores.
Sarah S.
I use the lavender scent and it makes my clothes nice and soft and the scent isn't too overpowering. I'm not sure about the pump since my washer makes you dilute the softener so I still have to use a cup to pour water in the dispenser, but that won't stop me from buying this again.
Jheysa P.
I love using this when I wash my clothes 😍🙌🏻 I bought this because it was on sale where I am so I figured I'd try it out. This stuff leaves my clothes smelling good even after I've folded them or hung them up!💜
Stacia R.
Granbury, TX
I really enjoy the Method brand & especially this fabric softener. It's so convenient & easy to use & it leaves my laundry smelling wonderful for an extended period of time.
Madeline M.
I love method brand cleaning supplies, they always smell so clean and fresh. Method brand in my opinion does not smell like chemicals like some other cleaning supplies. I would really like to try this fabric softener.
Kristy C.
Cullman, AL
What store sells this? Does Walmart carry it?
Carol S.
Decorator Expert
Never tried this, does anyone recommend?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
How does this compare to other fabric softeners?
Jessica M.
Winter park, FL
Does this stain light clothes?
Mikaela G.
Hanover Twp, PA
do these things actually work and smell good?