method Fabric Softener

by method

50-loads powered by plant-based smartsoft technology™ clothes friendly planet friendly 4 Pumps=1 Load. softer than a basket of kittens now in a fresh new design and an extended line of fragrances, method fabric softener with plant-based smartsoft technology™ leaves clothes cozy, cuddly and smelling lovely. with just a few tiny squirts, this ultra-concentrated formula uses naturally derived softening oils to infuse every load with softness + sublime scent, without leaving waxy residue on your fabrics. if only everything could be such a cinch. our "smartsoft technology™": with just a few tiny quirts.

How soft does this leave your clothes and do they smell for awhile after using?
Why buy this over other brands?
I've never seen this brand in the store before is it cheaper or more expensive?
Start your review of method Fabric Softener!
Product Highlights
We use the "Fresh Air" scent and it makes our clothes smell positively divine.in reviews
I was never able to use fabric softeners because I'm really allergic to most scented products and then I discovered this stuff!!!in reviews
Leave clothes smelling fresh for days.in reviews
Ellen C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great fabric softener. Refreshes clothes and makes them smell great. No cons all pros. Just need a tip. Good price. Will buy again.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love this stuff. I have sensitive skin so I can't really use fabric softener on my clothes because it irritates my skin. But this stuff doesn't make me feel itchy or anything!
Lyndsie O.
N Hollywood, CA
The smell is lovely! It’s works decently, but I wouldn’t say this is the best softener on the market.
Lola H.
Deja tu ropa como una nube, bien suave. Me encanta porque no tiene ingredientes tóxicos. Deja la ropa de trabajo de mi esposo oliendo a nueva. No lo cambio por nada.
Karen B.
Greenville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like natural cleaning products. Method and Mrs. Meyers are two of my favorite brands. However I prefer their cleaning products to their laundry products. This smelled great in the bottle but I did not feel it did much for my clothes after being laundered.
tay S.
Sewell, NJ
This is my go-to liquid fabric softener. The smell isn’t too strong or weird and it doesn’t leave residue on your clothing.
Shelby K.
Antelope, CA
I love this brand ! It smells amazing. My skin gets irritated with a lot of brands but this actually didn't irritate it! I would definitely recommend it
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decorator Expert Level 2
1,529 reviews
This fabric softener smells really good and makes my clothes extra soft. I would recommend this.
cheyenne C.
houston, TX
i love this fabric softener, i use it all the time because the smell is great and has very great quality. it's very effective and gets its job done. also is very affordable , definitely recommend for anyone who's interested
Jenniffer D.
I love it smell so good,its very gentle for my over sensitive skin and a little pump go a long way. Really worth the money ,I got it online and sometimes at target.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...