method eucalyptus mint scent daily shower cleaner uploaded by Rachel D.method eucalyptus mint scent daily shower cleaner uploaded by Monica T.method eucalyptus mint scent daily shower cleaner uploaded by Celina Z.

BY METHOD #8 in Bathroom Cleaners

no elbow grease required

we’re all for singing in the shower. maybe even serenading the shower itself…especially when it’s sparkling clean sans soap scum or creepy residue. and we love when it smells like a spa. mmm, spa. with our daily shower spray, you’ll never have to scrub, wipe or rinse your shower again. just spray a fine mist on all wet surfaces after each shower and we’ll take care of the rest. you just sing.

Abbey W.
Greenville, SC
Method Daily Shower Spray Cleaner: Why didn't I start using this sooner?! The shower always looks clean and when it's bathroom cleaning day the shower has been so much easier to clean. The only thing I don't like about this product is the scent, but I know that's because I don't really like the way eucalyptus smells.
Zisan E.
Purchased at: Target
I've made the switch to nontoxic cleaning products and LOVE the whole method line of products. I'm happy with all of them and don't mind the scents at all. I use to use the Windex alternatives and compared to the scent of that I would prefer the Method. At least you aren't suffocating on toxic chemicals. We have a glass shower and don't have a hose shower head so we always have hard to clean residue on the glass and this does an amazing job at getting it all out, It cleans the ugly pink stuff that grows in the corners as well. I've been using this for 2 years and our shower is always squeaky clean!
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I always have this in my bathroom cupboard. This definitely cleans ! Makes your whole bathroom smell like eucalyptus and mint ! I dont mind the smell . I love it! Helps with preventing build up too. Awesome product!
Chelsea P.
Missouri City, TX
I usually only use Kaboom for my shower. But I really wanted to try a nontoxic and environmentally friendly brand. I'm a college student with a small shower stall and plastic curtain liner. My liner I had last year got gross and yellow. I've been using this spray for a week now and I absolutely LOVE it. The smell is lovely and not harsh at all. As a college student I don't have time to really scrub my shower down. So I'm glad I can just shower and spray and be done! Love it love it love it.
Not 5 stars cause it's only been a week since I've started using it!🙈
Rie G.
My sister introduced me to the Shower Cleaner this past July. I love the easy of cleaning my shower and not having to worry about rinsing harsh chemicals out of it afterward. The eucalyptus scent is calming and leaves my bathroom smelling amazing. Target also has this cleaner on sale for $2.79 this week.
Lindsey L.
Dallas, GA
This product is a Godsend especially for busy parents. We spray down the shower and tub after every use and it prolongs the time between us having to deep clean them. We have a glass shower door and wall and it leaves no steaks. 100% recommend this!!
Bryanna C.
This is a great daily shower cleaner that helps in between deep cleanings. I personally love the smell and it is an all natural product. You don’t have to rinse after you use it which is nice! Very affordable and you can get this at target!
Jenna L.
Vancouver , BC
I use this shower cleaner on a semi daily basis.  It’s not harsh with chemicals or smells. It’s quite a nice fresh month scent.  Being a natural product is still works very well to clean.
Rikki A.
Cleveland
A great product to maximize my time between deep cleanings in my bathtub and showers. It smells great, it’s all natural, and it really works. I just keep it in my shower and spray it around after I step out and I’m done! An added benefit is that it is very affordable and the bottle is large so it lasts a long time.
Marcie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Now I haven't been using this product very long but I have felt that I am being proactive in keeping my shower clean and doing my part to help keep the environment clean. So far it is doing its job and helping keep out the grease and any build-up off my shower walls and tub.
Esli V.
San Diego, CA
I've always used bleach and a different antibacterial liquid to clean my shower and being relatively new in some things specially being a mother of a 2 year old with delicate skin, I wanted to know if anyone with delicate skin or kids with delicate skin has reacted well to this household product ?
Jessica H.
How much does this product actually cut down on normal cleaning?
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
never used before! how does it smell? price? and does it really clean your shower? where can it be purchased?
Naomi S.
Does this work? Because lysol doesn't. Smh
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Has anyone really used this daily? How does it effect the finish on your tub/shower?