method eucalyptus mint scent daily shower cleaner uploaded by Celina Z.method eucalyptus mint scent daily shower cleaner uploaded by Rachel D.

BY METHOD #8 in Bathroom Cleaners

no elbow grease required

we’re all for singing in the shower. maybe even serenading the shower itself…especially when it’s sparkling clean sans soap scum or creepy residue. and we love when it smells like a spa. mmm, spa. with our daily shower spray, you’ll never have to scrub, wipe or rinse your shower again. just spray a fine mist on all wet surfaces after each shower and we’ll take care of the rest. you just sing.

Celina Z.
Fullerton, CA
I love this stuff. It’s natural and keeps my shower/run smelling clean and fresh. I bought this at target and I will continue to buy this stuff. To cleans without having to rinse I would definitely recommend to friends!
Lindsey L.
Dallas, GA
This product is a Godsend especially for busy parents. We spray down the shower and tub after every use and it prolongs the time between us having to deep clean them. We have a glass shower door and wall and it leaves no steaks. 100% recommend this!!
Catherine M.
I just began using this product and am loving the results but am not a huge fan of the smell. It’s too strong and does not have a clean smell like other products. It does keep soap scum away and leave my shower feeling clean after every use though. It is reasonably priced at Target. I want to continue using this product but hope the brand can offer more scents or tone down the current one.
Natalie M.
Amarillo, TX
I love this spray! Makes cleaning the tub hundred times easier. I just spray my tub and forget about it. You can usually find this line at Target. I like it because it's safe for my little babies.
Tiffany C.
Little Neck, NY
Fantastic spray and go glass and shower cleaner this stuff is great leaves no residue and makes bathroom cleaning a little less tedious. Not a huge fan of the eucalyptus smell but it doesn’t linger one bit. I spray this on my glass doors and squeegee it away no water marks left just clean shower doors
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I love this spray so much!  I even use it on my bathroom mirrors as it leaves no streaks what so ever!  Method brand is a staple in our household and it is very environmentally friendly.  I love this scent so much and also like to use the matching hand soap!
Erin C.
I purchased this on a whim since it was on sale. I am obsessed!! I use it after every shower and I feel like it keeps my shower so clean in between deep washes. Plus the smell is great. I’d definitely recommend and it makes it easier during the deep cleans!
Delanie K.
When I first came across this product I really liked the concept. I mean who doesn’t want a product that cleans without much work? It’s perfect for in between intense cleans. I normally cleaned my shower every week but with this product my shower will be fine for 2-3 weeks. It also cuts back the intense scrubbing. I’ve gone through 3-4 of these and will continue to buy and love this product.
Danielle S.
We just installed new glass shower doors and my dad suggested I get glass cleaner. I happened to stumble upon this after picking up my usual method cleaners. This stuff is what you need. It's so simple to use, just spray the glass after your shower and walk away. My shower doors have no steaks, or water spots! I will still go through and clean them during my routine but I definitely do not have to! I also love the eucalyptus mint smell, very relaxing and no chemical smell at all!
Lindsey J.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this Method Eucalyptus Mint Scent Daily Shower Cleaner!  They used to have a product in the same scent, but a scrub and after it was discontinued I was worried I wouldn't find a worthy substitute.  This formula is a liquid (not a cream like the scrub), but it is a great daily/weekly product to use in the shower to get away grime.  Smells great and has the ability to create a "foam" thanks to the unique spray top.
Esli V.
San Diego, CA
I've always used bleach and a different antibacterial liquid to clean my shower and being relatively new in some things specially being a mother of a 2 year old with delicate skin, I wanted to know if anyone with delicate skin or kids with delicate skin has reacted well to this household product ?
Jessica H.
How much does this product actually cut down on normal cleaning?
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
never used before! how does it smell? price? and does it really clean your shower? where can it be purchased?
Naomi S.
Does this work? Because lysol doesn't. Smh
Aemee G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this work well on dirty grouts?