BY METHOD #21 in Bathroom Cleaners

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! We're all for singing in the shower. Maybe even serenading the shower itselfespecially when it's free of chemical residue and nasty toxins. And we love when it smells like spa. Mmm, spa. With our daily shower spray, you'll never have to scrub, wipe or rinse your shower again. Just spray a fine mist on all wet surfaces after each shower and we'll take care of the rest. You just sing. (for best results, start with a clean shower.) see more...

Delanie K.
When I first came across this product I really liked the concept. I mean who doesn’t want a product that cleans without much work? It’s perfect for in between intense cleans. I normally cleaned my shower every week but with this product my shower will be fine for 2-3 weeks. It also cuts back the intense scrubbing. I’ve gone through 3-4 of these and will continue to buy and love this product.
Catherine M.
I just began using this product and am loving the results but am not a huge fan of the smell. It’s too strong and does not have a clean smell like other products. It does keep soap scum away and leave my shower feeling clean after every use though. It is reasonably priced at Target. I want to continue using this product but hope the brand can offer more scents or tone down the current one.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I love this spray so much!  I even use it on my bathroom mirrors as it leaves no streaks what so ever!  Method brand is a staple in our household and it is very environmentally friendly.  I love this scent so much and also like to use the matching hand soap!
Tiffany C.
Little Neck, NY
Fantastic spray and go glass and shower cleaner this stuff is great leaves no residue and makes bathroom cleaning a little less tedious. Not a huge fan of the eucalyptus smell but it doesn’t linger one bit. I spray this on my glass doors and squeegee it away no water marks left just clean shower doors
Danielle S.
We just installed new glass shower doors and my dad suggested I get glass cleaner. I happened to stumble upon this after picking up my usual method cleaners. This stuff is what you need. It's so simple to use, just spray the glass after your shower and walk away. My shower doors have no steaks, or water spots! I will still go through and clean them during my routine but I definitely do not have to! I also love the eucalyptus mint smell, very relaxing and no chemical smell at all!
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
This smells great no over powering smell here just fresh friendly scent. You will need to do a little scrubbing if you have soap scum as this won't take it off without scrubbing but this is great for daily use. Personally I spray it after I shower all over the tub and shower then it gets rinsed off next round. This cleans well.
Emilee E.
['Prescott', ''], AZ
this cleaner is unlike any I've used before. After you take a shower, you simply spritz your shower with this a few times & nothing else is required! No rinsing or washing it away, it simply cleans it & vanishes. For being an everyday cleaner, it is not as intense as other shower or bath cleaners. However, it does a fantastic job at leaving behind a light scent and taking away residue left behind after your shower
Krista B.
Our water seems to create buildup in our shower incredibly fast! I couldn't keep up with cleaning it all the time! This stuff has been a total game changer for us. I give a quick spray after every shower and go! It doesn't leave the surface sticky or slippery and does exactly what is says! My favorite part is the smell. It makes my bathroom spell like a spa!
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I just bought this from jet.com and I love the smell. My bathroom smells like a spa! It also keeps very looking very clean. I love how I can just spray it one, let is sit and then wipe it down with a sponge. There is no hard scrubbing involved when I am using this. I like to work smarter not harder.
Margaret C.
Great easy way to keep your shower fresh without much work. I spray this every day after my shower and it lets me go longer between needing to clean the tile in my bathroom. The smell is a bit strong, so I usually spray when I'm leaving the room.
Esli V.
San Diego, CA
I've always used bleach and a different antibacterial liquid to clean my shower and being relatively new in some things specially being a mother of a 2 year old with delicate skin, I wanted to know if anyone with delicate skin or kids with delicate skin has reacted well to this household product ?
Jessica H.
How much does this product actually cut down on normal cleaning?
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
never used before! how does it smell? price? and does it really clean your shower? where can it be purchased?
Naomi S.
Does this work? Because lysol doesn't. Smh
Aemee G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this work well on dirty grouts?