method dryer activated fabric softener sunset breeze uploaded by Adeline P.

BY METHOD

travel to the tropics without leaving your laundry room

maybe the worst part of vacationing on a tropical island paradise is leaving. and watching that you don’t step on crabs while strolling along the beach. so we came up with a solution. now you can enjoy the floral + fruity scent of paradise all year long with this invigorating fragrance, available in our 100-load dryer-activated softener spray and 50-load laundry detergent. just don’t blame us if you learn 30 ways to tie a sarong.

Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I had a coupon for a Method Laundry Product and the Dryer activated fabric softener piqued my interest while browsing through the Method products. I brought it home and decided to give it a try because I had never heard of a spray type fabric softener. I often forget the rinse cycle of the washing machine and hate the static cling from not getting to that rinse cycle fast enough so this product is a bonus! If you miss your rinse cycle, simply spray the Method fabric softener on the clothes after you put them in the dryer and you don't have to worry about static electricity! It works well and smells really good. It's from Method, a brand that I trust to be gentle for my family's skin. I can now not freak out when I miss the rinse cycle, I just use this product when I put them in the dryer
Megan T.
I have started the move away from using harmful chemicals where I can. I bought this product on clearance. I was very pleasantly surprised! You only use 2-4 sprays (depending on load size). There was absolutely no static cling! I will continue to use this product and say goodbye to dryer sheets!
Michelle R.
Do you spray this before or suet it goes in the dryer?