Method® Dishwasher Detergent Power Packets Free & Clear

by method

with great power comes clean dishes

tough loads are no match for method® power dish. each dish pack dissolves while it cleans, unleashing naturally derivedpowergreen® technology to tackle whatever is left on your plate, without phosphates or chlorine bleach. that means every time you open the dishwasher, all you’ll see are sparkling clean dishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Method® Dishwasher Detergent Power Packets Free & Clear!
Mint Hill, NC
These packets are really great! They get the job done. They’re also affordable, cruelty-free, & eco-friendly. I recommend this product.
Caledonia, MI
I though these were good, I liked how there more natural product. I didn’t feel like it was as powerful as the product said on the bag.
Sioux City , IA
I like these but they don’t dissolve all the way unless I throw it in bottom! So I feel like maybe it’s my dishwasher! But great scent
Brooklyn, NY
So easy to use. Dishes come out very clean but does require a quick rinse before loading into the dishwasher. No residue on dishes.
Clermont , FL
Purchased at: Target
Replaced my cascade detergent with this product. I love that it doesn't have all the chemicals and leaves my dishes streak free.
Williston, FL
Was okay I feel like other brands like finish work better and clean my dishes better: sometimes with this there is residue left
Sheridan, IN
Great brand and use these when I’m in a pinch. I generally use a brand that you have to order out for, but this is my sidekick.
The smell is delightful and it thoroughly cleans all of the dishes! Affordable and effective, would definetlt be buying again!
Avila Beach, CA
these are so simple to use and the packets are the perfect size. The scent is also lemon mint which is a really clean smell!
Silver Creek, NY
These tabs are absolutely amazing. They works great without leaving a gross film and there's no leftover scent on my dishes.

Looking for your answer?