Method® Dishwasher Detergent Power Packets Free & Clear

by method

with great power comes clean dishes

tough loads are no match for method® power dish. each dish pack dissolves while it cleans, unleashing naturally derivedpowergreen® technology to tackle whatever is left on your plate, without phosphates or chlorine bleach. that means every time you open the dishwasher, all you’ll see are sparkling clean dishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Method® Dishwasher Detergent Power Packets Free & Clear!
Vancouver, BC
Easy to use tabs and they clean super well! They’re a little on the pricey side so I wait for sales and offers!
I’m a fan of all the method products and this is no exception. Good value, great fragrances and cruelty free
Edmonton, AB
Another great product by method. Definitely a no brainer using these. Again scent is great.
I love that this product is scent free. Works really well in my not very good dishwasher.
Brantford , ON
This product is great! Cleans my dishes perfectly, and I love how easy it is to use.

Looking for your answer?