Method® Dishwasher Detergent Power Packets Free & Clear

by method

with great power comes clean dishes

tough loads are no match for method® power dish. each dish pack dissolves while it cleans, unleashing naturally derivedpowergreen® technology to tackle whatever is left on your plate, without phosphates or chlorine bleach. that means every time you open the dishwasher, all you’ll see are sparkling clean dishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Method® Dishwasher Detergent Power Packets Free & Clear!
Topeka, KS
This lemon and mint smells SO good. You wouldn’t think that would be an important thing but dishwashers can get a funk smell over time and this totally helps with that.
SAN DIEGO, CA
These did not work AT ALL in my dishwasher. Maybe it’s my dishwasher but the first cycle the tabs didn’t even break/melt open so no soap came out. So then I just broke them open to put them in the wash cycle and my dishes still didn’t all come out clean. Even worse, they seem to have some chalky film on them! I’ve washed most things since with my normal detergent and the film is still there. Ugh. I don’t know how to get rid of it. Disappointing because I usually love method products.
Wahiawa, HI
I love these dish washing pods. We don’t often use the dishwasher, but when we do these are what we reach for. The lemon and mint sent makes our home smell amazing!
Mt Prospect, IL
I buy my method products at my local target. I love this dishwasher detergent power packets because the dishes have a lemon mint smell after the wash is done. It works efficiently and does its job. I 100% recommend!
Apo , Ae
I love these pods. My dishes smell clean , they feel clean and who doesn’t love the smell or lemon: mint ?? I know I do . I hope I can get these sent to me while we live in England for sure .
Durham, NC
This was ok. We tried it when it was on sale. We have an older dishwasher so it didn’t clean as well as I had hoped, i had to clean some dishes again. Probably would not purchase again.
Purchased at: Target
I was looking for detergents that had less chemicals or natural chemicals so I gave Method a try and it got my dishes clean. I had used other brands & they.never took off all the food.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Target
Did a really great job washing my dishes. Wasn't as effected as Casade and was a little pricey but still a great alternative if you want something more natural.
San Bruno, CA
I get these from The Grove it’s a clean subscription service for household items. These dishwasher pods were available and they work well. They smell nice too.
staten island
Method dishwasher detergent power packets in free and clear is the only detergent I use. I know they are safe to use on the dishes my family and I eat off of.

Looking for your answer?