method Dish Soap Refill uploaded by Michelle'le  G.

method Dish Soap Refill

Refill bag. Natural Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid. Biodegradeable Tough on Grease wash more dishes than you can shake a spatula at when the plates pile up, there s no greater relief than knowing you have an ample reserve of natural, ultra grease-fighting dish soap. and now, with this handy-dandy refill, you ll have enough to replenish your bottle 2x. so top up that pump, and squirt it directly into the sink or onto the sponge—anywhere you like, really—with no drippy mess. Not tested on animals. see more...

• Does this work well? I love the method products that I've tried s...2 Answers
  • Is this expensive? Where do you find it?16 Answers
  • Is this available at target3 Answers
  • "It's pretty cheap and works great." in 3 reviews
  • "I've purchased this product multiple times, it lasts for a very long time (3-5 refills depending on container size) and its the price of 2 bottles!" in 3 reviews
  • "eco friendly too the fact that the bag goes right into the pump is a plus." in 3 reviews
  • "I started using their other products and I HIGHLY recommend their hand soap and cleaning spray!!" in 1 review
Tash V.
Mega Parent Expert
After a friend recommended Method a few years back, it's all we buy. They have a handful of scents to choose from, all of which smell amazing. They're gentle yet very effective. I love the pump because it makes it that music easier to use vs having to squeeze out dish detergent manually. And I love that you can easily buy refills to refill the pump bottle. They're also super affordable. I buy all my Method products at Target.
Amanda G.
My favorite and when  I run out I get so annoyed at myself for not having an extra.  The do seem to last forever and the scent is my favorite in the kitchen or bathroom.  I also stock it at my office in my restroom.
Kelsey B.
Midvale, UT
Honestly, the soap does its job. I love the smell of cucumber melon for most things, so I bought it for our guest bathroom. Didn't really notice at first because I didn't use our guest bathroom very often, but once I started using it, I noticed something I didn't when I bought it in the store..... this soap smells like farts. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it smells bad. I do not like it. For the sake of not wasting, I am keeping it until it's gone, but I won't buy that scent again. I do like other scents of this brand and will continue to buy them.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love the entire method line and I usually buy a refill packet of the current scent I'm using so I can just easily reuse the original bottle. I always buy it at Target along with the rest of the line. Last a good three refills per packets. The pricing of this product and line keep me coming back.
Alison T.
This soap refill is the best. All of the scents are fantastic and the price is great for the amount of soap in the package! I use all over the house in the Simple Human automatic soap dispensers. Works great and don't have to dilute to dispense correctly.
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
I love this brand of soap and using the refills is so convenient! I like to use different soap dispensers in each bathroom and nothing beats the convenience of being able to just go bathroom to bathroom and easily fill each dispenser!
Carly H.
Dewitt, MI
Method dish soap is one of the only dish soaps I've found with a dispenser that doesn't require you to flip upside down with your soiled hands to activate!! I chose it because of this and have been super satisfied with the cleaning ability, scents, and gentle for my hands.
Amanda H.
Bowdoin, ME
We love this soap and use it 95% of the time. I do think that it isn't as tough as traditional Dawn on grease, so I keep a small bottle of that for clothing stains. For the majority of the time though, this is out go to detergent. I love the refillable bottle too!
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
We use this soap as the hand soap in all of our bathrooms. The refills last a really long time because of the foaming nature of the soap. All of the different types smell great!
MaryAnn H.
I've used this soap before.
It's not as strong as Palmolive, the brand I normally use.
It's not as strong as Dawn either.
It cleans however you have to use quite a bit. It's also more on the expensive side.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Is this expensive? Where do you find it?
Kayla H.
Is this available at target
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, NS
Does this work well? I love the method products that I've tried so far.