method Dish Soap Refill uploaded by Michelle'le  G.

method Dish Soap Refill

Refill bag. Natural Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid. Biodegradeable Tough on Grease wash more dishes than you can shake a spatula at when the plates pile up, there s no greater relief than knowing you have an ample reserve of natural, ultra grease-fighting dish soap. and now, with this handy-dandy refill, you ll have enough to replenish your bottle 2x. so top up that pump, and squirt it directly into the sink or onto the sponge—anywhere you like, really—with no drippy mess. Not tested on animals. see more...

• Does this work well? I love the method products that I've...2 Answers
  • Is this expensive? Where do you find it?16 Answers
  • Is this available at target3 Answers
method Dish Soap Refill
  • "eco friendly too the fact that the bag goes right into the pump is a plus." in 3 reviews
  • "It's pretty cheap and works great." in 3 reviews
  • "I've purchased this product multiple times, it lasts for a very long time (3-5 refills depending on container size) and its the price of 2 bottles!" in 3 reviews
  • "I started using their other products and I HIGHLY recommend their hand soap and cleaning spray!!" in 1 review
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product! Love how this product does what it says it will do - it is tough on grease yet gentle on my hands; love the modern packaging- love the philosophy of this brand and how they are not full of questionable ingredients
Tash V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
After a friend recommended Method a few years back, it's all we buy. They have a handful of scents to choose from, all of which smell amazing. They're gentle yet very effective. I love the pump because it makes it that music easier to use vs having to squeeze out dish detergent manually. And I love that you can easily buy refills to refill the pump bottle. They're also super affordable. I buy all my Method products at Target.
Kelsey B.
Midvale, UT
Honestly, the soap does its job. I love the smell of cucumber melon for most things, so I bought it for our guest bathroom. Didn't really notice at first because I didn't use our guest bathroom very often, but once I started using it, I noticed something I didn't when I bought it in the store..... this soap smells like farts. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it smells bad. I do not like it. For the sake of not wasting, I am keeping it until it's gone, but I won't buy that scent again. I do like other scents of this brand and will continue to buy them.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the entire method line and I usually buy a refill packet of the current scent I'm using so I can just easily reuse the original bottle. I always buy it at Target along with the rest of the line. Last a good three refills per packets. The pricing of this product and line keep me coming back.
Michelle'le  G.
Tamarac, FL
I decided to try Method because it was safe and was not over priced. It works great! I don't even have to use a ton of it! My refill pack has lasted me so long I can't remember when I bought it. I started using their other products and I HIGHLY recommend their hand soap and cleaning spray!! Anything safe to use around my 1 year old to clean up his every day messes is important!
Alison T.
This soap refill is the best. All of the scents are fantastic and the price is great for the amount of soap in the package! I use all over the house in the Simple Human automatic soap dispensers. Works great and don't have to dilute to dispense correctly.
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
I love this brand of soap and using the refills is so convenient! I like to use different soap dispensers in each bathroom and nothing beats the convenience of being able to just go bathroom to bathroom and easily fill each dispenser!
Carly H.
Dewitt, MI
Method dish soap is one of the only dish soaps I've found with a dispenser that doesn't require you to flip upside down with your soiled hands to activate!! I chose it because of this and have been super satisfied with the cleaning ability, scents, and gentle for my hands.
Amanda H.
Bowdoin, ME
We love this soap and use it 95% of the time. I do think that it isn't as tough as traditional Dawn on grease, so I keep a small bottle of that for clothing stains. For the majority of the time though, this is out go to detergent. I love the refillable bottle too!
Krissi R.
I love method products and this was another great product from them. I love my soaps but I don't want to keep constantly buying little bottles. I decided to buy the refill and I haven't even used half of the bag yet, and I've had it for over 2 months so far!
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Is this expensive? Where do you find it?
Kayla H.
Is this available at target
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, NS
Does this work well? I love the method products that I've tried so far.