Add a Photo

#104 in Dish Soap
Refill bag. Natural Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid. Biodegradeable Tough on Grease wash more dishes than you can shake a spatula at when the plates pile up, there s no greater relief than knowing you have an ample reserve of natural, ultra grease-fighting dish soap. and now, with this handy-dandy refill, you ll have enough to replenish your bottle 2x. so top up that pump, and squirt it directly into the sink or onto the sponge—anywhere you like, really—with no drippy mess. Not tested on animals.
Photo (1)
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
I love the entire method line and I usually buy a refill packet of the current scent I'm using so I can just easily reuse the original bottle. I always buy it at Target along with the rest of the line. Last a good three refills per packets. The pricing of this product and line keep me coming back.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Dewitt, MI
Method dish soap is one of the only dish soaps I've found with a dispenser that doesn't require you to flip upside down with your soiled hands to activate!! I chose it because of this and have been super satisfied with the cleaning ability, scents, and gentle for my hands.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Bowdoin, ME
We love this soap and use it 95% of the time. I do think that it isn't as tough as traditional Dawn on grease, so I keep a small bottle of that for clothing stains. For the majority of the time though, this is out go to detergent. I love the refillable bottle too!
Alison T.
Alison T.
This soap refill is the best. All of the scents are fantastic and the price is great for the amount of soap in the package! I use all over the house in the Simple Human automatic soap dispensers. Works great and don't have to dilute to dispense correctly.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
I love this brand of soap and using the refills is so convenient! I like to use different soap dispensers in each bathroom and nothing beats the convenience of being able to just go bathroom to bathroom and easily fill each dispenser!
MaryAnn H.
MaryAnn H.
I've used this soap before.
It's not as strong as Palmolive, the brand I normally use.
It's not as strong as Dawn either.
It cleans however you have to use quite a bit. It's also more on the expensive side.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
We use this soap as the hand soap in all of our bathrooms. The refills last a really long time because of the foaming nature of the soap. All of the different types smell great!
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Oct. 11, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: method Dish Soap Refill, Cucumber, 36 fl oz
This is the soap I keep in the kitchen. Love how its eco friendly & easy to use! It's one of the best. It is a decent price and I love how its easily refillable.
Festus, MO
Love Methods products! I love that they have these nifty refills! They last forever and the packaging is so cleaver!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
May 3, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: method Dish Soap Refill, Cucumber, 36 fl oz
My favorite and when  I run out I get so annoyed at myself for not having an extra.  The do seem to last forever and the scent is my favorite in the kitchen or bathroom.  I also stock it at my office in my restroom.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Is this expensive? Where do you find it?
Penningtn Gap, VA
Is this available at target
Kayleigh P.
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, NS
Does this work well? I love the method products that I've tried so far.