method Dish Soap Pump Sea Minerals uploaded by LaLa W.

BY METHOD

Get pumped to get clean dishes.

No one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. But sometimes it happens. And when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. Just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. Some scrubbing required.

Sea minerals.
It seems like every time fresh + clean get together, something wonderful happens. Uniting in this watery blend of bergamot, lemon + rosemary, with crisp marine notes is no exception. It’s like a mini-vacation to the seaside, minus the sand in your crevices.

• I've been wanting to get some of this soap how does it work?2 Answers
Baylee W.
Aptos, CA
Purchased at: Target
One of my secrets for making my house feel pulled together, is using one fragrance of soap throughout. So not only is my dish soap Sea Mineral, but so are all of the hand soaps. That aside, I love the fragrance of this soap, it’s not overpowering & leaves the right hint of fresh sent. This removes grease & food easily & the tougher stuff soaks right off. I would highly recommend Method Dish Soap
Michelle S.
Tampa, FL
The scent of this is so nice. It washes dishes well for the most part, but it’s not really great on tough to get rid of stuff and I need to use extra but it eventually gets the job done. I would recommend to anyone who is earth conscious.
Melissa S.
Arlington Heights
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the pump-in fact I buy this and when it’s empty I refill it with less expensive soap. The soap is good but I really only buy it when it’s on sale or if I need a new pump.
Tawny D.
Lake Oswego, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the smell of this dish soap. It’s definitely on the pricier side for soaps but I think it’s well worth it. The scent is so nice and it is so effective cleaning wise.
Marisa H.
Meriden, CT
I have bought this dish soap over and over for the past year. I constantly wash my hands in the kitchen and I love ho clean this product is! No harsh chemicals! Worth the price!
Tiffany🦋 V.
Seaside , CA
This dish washing soap leaves my glassware and dishes so sparkly clean I love it! Plus the scent is amazing. Very fresh ans clean. The one thing i will say is the spout of where everything comes out of starts to not really work once you get about half way done. Then you constantly have to hold it in the direction and above from where you want the soap to be. ( it wont just pump out) plus its pump does have some power to it as the soap always goes flying everywhere once you pump it.  But if your someone who puts your dish soap in your own dispenser try it out!  You will truly love this!
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I love the Method brand! I had tried the handsoap and bathroom cleaner and decided since I would try the dish soap! It has a very nice scent and leaves my sink smelling good after I've done the dishes! I will for sure be purchasing this product!
anshanie S.
Ocoee, FL
The method dish soap is great! I love the packaging, it’s cute enough to leave on the counter. The pump makes it easy to dispense while you’re washing dishes. It’s effective in cleaning those tough pans.
Olivia V.
Appleton, WI
I love this brand. Love having the choice of more natural products in larger stores. I don’t notice a difference in the cleaning power of this product compared to Dawn dish soap and the pump that it comes with is cute too.
Justine😝 B.
I use this product to wash my dishes but also my beauty products. It's super cleansing and has a great but not overpowering smell. I think it is worth the price and I would definitely recommend it to friends and family. I will continue to buy it and other Method products because I love the scents so much!
jasmin t.
I've been wanting to get some of this soap how does it work?

Walmart