method Dish Soap Pump, Lime & Sea Salt, 18 oz uploaded by Awilda C.method Dish Soap Pump, Lime & Sea Salt, 18 oz uploaded by lupe b.

method Dish Soap Pump, Lime & Sea Salt, 18 oz

Now Cleaning Hour is Happy Hour br Lime + Sea Salt is Back Natural Concentrated 2 Biodegradable 3 Tough on Grease A little goes a long way with our concentrated dish soap. All you need is a pump on the sponge or in the sink, and the naturally derived, biodegradable cleaners get rid of tough grease. Viola! The dishes are done. Designed + sourced responsibly from beginning to end to beginning again. That s good karma. Never tested on animals. made by and for people against dirty 1-866-9-METHOD see more...

Buy on Target
Carrie S.
Danville, VA
I can't tell you how wonderful this product is for my every day dirty dishes! You really have to try it for yourself. Not to mention, the dispenser bottle is easy pump the right amount into your water or on your sponge!
lisa w.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love the smell of lime. This smells nice and is not overwhelming. This works really well and get my dishes nice and clean. I also love that this is a more natural alternative. I will continue to purchase this again and try different scents.
Suzette G.
Mmmm.  This dish soap smells amazing! So indescribably clean and I really enjoy washing dishes with it.  I was so impressed at how hardworking this dish soap is at cleaning my dishes, and in a short amount of time!  When I've cooked something on a skillet I like putting a little water in the pan with my pump of the dish soap and letting it soak for about thirty minutes; it takes the leftover mess right off and with a little bit of scrubbing it's clean.  I love the pump of this bottle as well; it gives a perfect amount of soap and does not clog up at all.  You get 18 ounces for $3, as usual a great value for a lot of product.  All Method products are made with non-toxic plant-based ingredients so you can be assured that you're not going to have a headache after cleaning up your messes!  I do not work at all for Method (although I wish I had that bragging right!), I just LOVE Method products!!!
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I'm very pleased with this product! I really like that it's non-toxic and plant-based. It works great, cuts through grease without a problem. I love the scent too. A little goes a long way, I can clean all my dishes with a couple of pumps of this soap. I will definitely recommend this dish soap, it is very gentle to your hands and gets the job done.
Rileigh W.
Bargersville, IN
Strangely obsessed with this dish soap. It smells heavenly. Fresh and sweet at the same time. It cleans well and the pump makes it super easy to use when doing dishes. Definitely would recommend.
Jenni R.
Great dispenser, great concentration...one, maybe two squirts is all you really need! Cuts grease and cleans. The lime and salt scent is fresh and prefect for the kitchen. I have this fragrance is the spray too and it makes my kitchen smell great!
Daisy S.
Oregon City, OR
Works great, gets things as clean as dawn and smells so good! Love the pump for dispensing. Good for hands to get off that after cooking smell. Pricier but lasts a long time. Would buy again.
Emily B.
Greer, SC
I love this product! It's hard to find a dish soap that will cut through thick grease, cake batter, and burnt food. This one does it and is also "greener" than alternatives. I buy it on sale at Target but they have it many places. Highly recommend this scent! I ate hand washing dishes, but this soap does most of the work for you
Elena E.
Renton, WA
Love this soap! I love that it's a pump so I don't have to pick up the bottle and squeeze it. The scent is also fantastic!
lorena s.
I tried it and it was horrible it didn't clean like i was expecting and the price was really hi i wont buy it again.