method Dish Soap Pump Ginger Yuzu

Natural Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid Tough On Grease, Easier On You We've Never Been One To Settle.&Nbsp; When We Have A Good Thing Going, We Try To Make It Better.&Nbsp; Our Grease-Fighting Concentrated Dish Soap Now Comes In An Easy-Dispensing Pump.&Nbsp;&Nbsp;A Squirt Or Two On The Sponge, Or Directly In The Sink, Gets Dishes Clean The Way You Like Them. Easy-Dispensing Pump = No Messy Cap Natural, Biodegradable Formula Tough On Grease Recyclable Bottle Made From Recycled Material Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Tough On Grease Recycle. Always Made In Usa Questions?&Nbsp; 1-866-9-Method see more...

lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
Method is great! This is kind of a strange smell, but I appreciate thats it is very well priced and not that expensive
cindy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact that method dish soaps come it a pump. I don't know exactly why, but it makes washing dishes easier, with getting the right amount of soap. Also, it the soap doesn't drip down the bottle like traditional dish soap bottles
Amanda F.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this brand is ok... sometimes it's hit or miss though. I like consistency!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love this brand! All of their products are cruelty free, which is amazing. Their dish soap is really good, and my favorite scents are the cucumber and the sea minerals. Not cheap, but Target often has them on sale.