method Dish Soap Pump Basil

Natural Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid Tough On Grease, Easier On You We've Never Been One To Settle.&Nbsp; When We Have A Good Thing Going, We Try To Make It Better.&Nbsp; Our Grease-Fighting Concentrated Dish Soap Now Comes In An Easy-Dispensing Pump.&Nbsp;&Nbsp;A Squirt Or Two On The Sponge, Or Directly In The Sink, Gets Dishes Clean The Way You Like Them. Easy-Dispensing Pump = No Messy Cap Natural, Biodegradable Formula Tough On Grease Recyclable Bottle Made From Recycled Material Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Tough On Grease Recycle. Always Made In Usa Questions?&Nbsp; 1-866-9-Method see more...

brandi w.
I have purchased this method dish soap a couple of times but am honestly not a huge fan of how it cleans greasy dishes. I had to run new water several times to wash just a sink of dishes because the soap was not cutting the grease at all. I will not be purchasing this dish soap again.
Grace G.
Oak Creek, CO
This smells great and is a nice change from the typical lemon and chemical smelling dish soaps. Love that it's cruelty-free and not ridiculously priced, like most natural items are. With natural ingredients, I can safely wash my dishes by hand, without worrying about a toxic residue being left behind. The blueberry one smells really good too!
Ashley C.
Joppa, MD
I buy all the method cleaners and soaps for the kitchen. He only downfall from the method dish soap is it isn't very sappy. It doesn't make bubbles so I always end up squirting out more than I need!
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
This stuff smells really good. I Love Method products. THe soap isn't harsh on the skin and won't dry you out. But I think Dawn is a little bit better at cutting grease on dishes.
Natalie |.
This stuff smells so good, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Does a great job getting food and grime off dishes!