Add a Photo

By
Natural Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid Tough On Grease, Easier On You We've Never Been One To Settle.&Nbsp; When We Have A Good Thing Going, We Try To Make It Better.&Nbsp; Our Grease-Fighting Concentrated Dish Soap Now Comes In An Easy-Dispensing Pump.&Nbsp;&Nbsp;A Squirt Or Two On The Sponge, Or Directly In The Sink, Gets Dishes Clean The Way You Like Them. Easy-Dispensing Pump = No Messy Cap Natural, Biodegradable Formula Tough On Grease Recyclable Bottle Made From Recycled Material Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Tough On Grease Recycle. Always Made In Usa Questions?&Nbsp; 1-866-9-Method
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Bedford , Tx

This stuff smells really good. I Love Method products. THe soap isn't harsh on the skin and won't dry you out. But I think Dawn is a little bit better at cutting grease on dishes.
brandi w.
brandi w.

I have purchased this method dish soap a couple of times but am honestly not a huge fan of how it cleans greasy dishes. I had to run new water several times to wash just a sink of dishes because the soap was not cutting the grease at all. I will not be purchasing this dish soap again.

Join Now