method Dish Soap Pump Basil

by method

Get pumped to get clean dishes.

No one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. But sometimes it happens. And when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. Just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. Some scrubbing required.

Basil.
Imagine a quaint italian village tucked away on a sun-drenched hillside of tuscany. Now imagine that you’ve won a dream vacation in said village. You will spend your days lounging in splendor with the crisp scent of freshly cut basil wafting in the breeze. To return to this fantasy, simply close your eyes and wash up.

I've been wanting to get some of this soap how does it work?
Start your review of method Dish Soap Pump Basil!
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a good general dishwashing soap. It’s not the best for grease and oil, but it does the job getting the dishes clean before putting them in the dishwasher. I do like that you can purchase refills for the pumps. The smell is ok, kind of strong for a dish soap. I also like that the list of ingredients is limited.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite scent of method soap. It smells so good and isn’t fruity like a lot of other scents. I think even though method is a bit more expensive than other brands but I think it’s ultimately worth it. Also it’s not nearly the most expensive brand on the market. I would keep buying it despite the price.
Westminster
I love this dish soap! It cuts through grease and grime without harsh chemicals. That makes me much more comfortable having it on my hands. This scent is also so good! Method is also very eco friendly. You can purchase refills in bulk to eliminate having to throw the bottle and pump away after use.
West Allis
I love the method hand soaps and decided to try the dish soap.  I was disappointed.  I usually buy dawn, and with this soap I had to use more than twice the amount of dawn.  I would not recommend this product.  I liked the fragrance, but it didn't work well to clean dishes.
Method is one of my favorite dish soaps. Not only does it have a modern design but the sea minerals smell is so refreshing. The fact that it’s also eco friendly really makes this product a triple threat. Carried at most stores and priced competitively! A staple in my home.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like Method soaps, and this basil scent is a really nice change of pace from the typical citrus scents you normally find in kitchen products. I prefer other all natural brands to Method, but this scent is really nice and I'll continue to purchase when on sale or as a back up option to my usual soap.
Moreland Hls, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the dish soap that cleans my dishes so it is squeaky clean, it has an excellent pump system and does not bother my skin at all. It is not degreasing my skin and it is not drying but it works wonders on my dishes! I am sold for life!method Dish Soap Pump Basil
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Method dish soap and it is one of my go to a for soap. It has a clean scent that smells amazing. It is gentle on your hands and doesn’t cost a fortune. I highly recommend this soap if you are looking for a natural dish soap.
I love all of method’s products but this one in particular stands out because I love the scent and how tough it is on grease! It is great value and not too pricey. I recommend to others! I always have a few bottles in my home.
Atlanta, GA
I love the smell and the soap all together. It gets out tough grime on any dish. The smell is refreshing and the soap does not leave my hands dried out. The price is great for the amount of cleaning this product is able to do.