method Dish Soap Pump uploaded by Marqueveia M.method Dish Soap Pump uploaded by Laura T.
2 colors available

#93 in Dish Soap

Natural Concentrated dish wash liquid We ve never been ones to settle.  When we have a good thing going, we try to make it better.  Which is why our ultra grease-fighting concentrated dish soap now comes in an easy-dispensing pump.  A squirt or two on the sponge, or directly in the sink, gets dishes clean the way you like them. tough on grease, easier on you. easy-dispensing pump = no slippery, soapy bottle to contend with. natural, biodegradable formula. recyclable bottle made from recycled material, 100% PCR. never tested on animals people friendly  home friendly  planet friendly Biodegrad. see more...

• I've noticed more people using this l...I buy it because of how it loo... 3 Answers
  • How does this compare to something li...I think the ingredients are mo... 7 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is worth the ...No, it is not worth the extra ... 9 Answers
Photos (2)
  • "Like other reviews state, a little goes a long way and the sleek look combined with the pump makes this well worth the little more it costs as compared to the traditional dish detergents." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this soap because of the push top it's easier to use, smells great and works well" in 5 reviews
  • "Everything comes together with the Method dish soap pump - elegant design, good price, works great, smells fantastic and it's eco friendly (esp." in 5 reviews
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I loved this. The scent was nice and fresh and not too chemically, and it did s great job on my dishes to loosen up grease and food, but the bigger problem was sunlight! Whenever sunlight came though my kitchen window and hit the bottle for too long, the bottle would ooze soap all over the sink. This happened all the time unless I remembered to close the blinds. Ultimately it was wasting a lot of product. My SO wants to stop purchasing it for that reason alone. I liked the pump but if you live in a warm climate or have bright light in the kitchen, beware!
Glory A.
Glory A.
Smlls good but does not have the power of DAWN Ihave to have lots of suds and with this vdetergent i had to keep on pumping out more and more soap unlike with the regular soap I use Most likely AI will not repurchase and will not recommend. I do not like to feel like my dishes are not well done
Katie B.
Katie B.
Detroit, MI
This soap is amazing. I bought it for my sister to use at her house and now I want to do the dishes at her house. I need to buy my own but I just keep going over there. It cuts the grime and the smell remains amazing even after you rinse the dishes. I love the smell of clean.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Works well! I love that it is free of harsh chemicals unlike most other products. I love the design of the bottle as well as the companies philosophy on the heath of their customers and of the environment. They are a great company and there should be more like them.
Justine A.
Justine A.
I love Method dish soap. I love the convenient pump dispenser. It is effective at getting dishes clean. I love all of the scents available. And I like that it is a natural product. I definitely recommend this great dish soap. I will definitely continue to purchase.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Wyoming , MI
Smells amazing , the pump is nice because it stays clean and you don't have soap building up or dripping all over the bottle. I like that there are not harmful chemicals in method products. The price is a bit high for dish soap..
sabryna B.
sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Awesome dish soap. Easy to use because of the easy pump! Lasts a long time since it is a foam soap. Doesn't dry out your skin and isn't harsh on your hands. The scents are amazing and motivate me to want to do the dishes everyday
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I LOVE this dish soap! I love the lemon scented, it smells fresh! This soap cleans my dishes well and I love the pump! This is my go to soap and I will never buy another brand but I do want to try some of the other scents.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I love the shape of the container and the ease of the pump. The soap pump looks attractive on your counter. The scents are nice as well as the soap cleans nicely.
Kylie N.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA
This line is okay for me. I prefer Dawn better as it just does a better job. I like Method's pump bottle better and just add the soap I want to it to refill it!
Akia A.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
Which color did you buy?
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
Renton, WA
Anyone like this better than Seventh Generation or Mrs. Meyers?
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
Do you think this brand is worth the price considering the other top brands of dish soap are less expensive?
Rosalynn  M.
Rosalynn M.
Morse, Saskatchewan
How does this compare to something like say dawn?
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge, LA
I've noticed more people using this lately. What makes Method stand out from other brands? Is it more cost efficient or simply a better cleaner?