method Dish Soap Pump

by method

Natural Concentrated dish wash liquid We ve never been ones to settle.  When we have a good thing going, we try to make it better.  Which is why our ultra grease-fighting concentrated dish soap now comes in an easy-dispensing pump.  A squirt or two on the sponge, or directly in the sink, gets dishes clean the way you like them. tough on grease, easier on you. easy-dispensing pump = no slippery, soapy bottle to contend with. natural, biodegradable formula. recyclable bottle made from recycled material, 100% PCR. never tested on animals people friendly  home friendly  planet friendly Biodegrad.

How well does this suds up ?
does this leave a scent on dishes?
How much did this cost for you?
Start your review of method Dish Soap Pump!
Product Highlights
...pump - elegant design, good price, works great, smells fantastic and it's eco friendly (esp.in reviews
Love this soap because of the push top it's easier to use, smells great and works wellin reviews
Like other reviews state, a little goes a long way and the sleek look combined with the pump makes this well worth the little more it costs as compared to the traditional dish detergents.in reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
method Dish Soap Pump uploaded by Cortni B.
This is my first time buying this dish soap. I ordered it on grove.com just to try something new. I hit the jackpot! It smells good, works good AND it’s non-toxic, plant-based. Makes you feel better that you’re not putting poison on the dishes your eating off of. Also, it looks nice left out on the sink (Coming from someone who never leaves anything on counters).
Sacramento, CA
I believe you can find this brand at Target. I had tried it once and I thought the scent was very clean. They have a variety of scents to choose from. It's soapy and does the job! :)
Grimes, IA
I really like Method soap. It's got a great price, it smells good, it's good for the environment. The only downfall I've noticed is that it doesn't stay very sudsy in my sink. I don't know if I need to upgrade to a water softener for softer water, or if it's the soap...but other than that it's great!
Stockton, CA
I love this soap. I love the elegant look. It's simple, fresh, and bubbly. The pump gives out a lot of soap so do be aware to try to pump only halfway. I did all my sink full of dishes with just half a pump of soap. It does a great job at getting rid of all dirty elements.
Azusa, CA
Purchased at: Target
It is a beautiful product to use, display on the counter, and breathe. The Clementine scent is reminiscent of the Florida orange groves. My favorite, Ginger Yuzu, is a tropical getaway - and who doesn't appreciate that during The Pandemic? A great cleaning, with the sake of our planet in mind. Highly recommended.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Method products. The dish soap cleans grease and baked on food as well as Dawn. Love that the product is a natural cleaner that I can feel comfortable with my small child coming into contact with.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is one of my favorite finds from target! It foams up so much and makes huge bubbles! My dishes look so clean when i use this. It makes scrubbing off hard food particles easy! I like to wash my hands with it to. It makes my hands feel so clean. I love that it is safe for my daughters sensitve little skin. There is so many great scents to choose from and they all smell amazing. It also does not dry or crack my hands after using it multiple times a day! method Dish Soap Pump
Brookfield, WI
I love the shape of the container and the ease of the pump. The soap pump looks attractive on your counter. The scents are nice as well as the soap cleans nicely.
Cookeville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love method products but I was disappointed in this soap. I had to use lots of soap for just one load of washing dishes in the sink, in order to create enough suds and in order to get all the food, grease and grime off the dishes. I went through the soap fast, as I had to use a lot each time. I bought it because I wanted a fresh lemon smell for the kitchen, which I got, but I will not be buying this specific soap again.
Tunkhannock, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fantastic, doesn’t irritate my hands, I get contact dermatitis using normal dish soap so this has been wonderful. Smells nice and cleans grease easily
Ask a question to the Influenster community...