method Dish Soap Pump

by method

Natural Concentrated dish wash liquid We ve never been ones to settle.  When we have a good thing going, we try to make it better.  Which is why our ultra grease-fighting concentrated dish soap now comes in an easy-dispensing pump.  A squirt or two on the sponge, or directly in the sink, gets dishes clean the way you like them. tough on grease, easier on you. easy-dispensing pump = no slippery, soapy bottle to contend with. natural, biodegradable formula. recyclable bottle made from recycled material, 100% PCR. never tested on animals people friendly  home friendly  planet friendly Biodegrad.

How well does this suds up ?
does this leave a scent on dishes?
How much did this cost for you?
Start your review of method Dish Soap Pump!
Product Highlights
“...pump - elegant design, good price, works great, smells fantastic and it's eco friendly (esp.” in 5 reviews
“Love this soap because of the push top it's easier to use, smells great and works well” in 5 reviews
“Like other reviews state, a little goes a long way and the sleek look combined with the pump makes this well worth the little more it costs as compared to the traditional dish detergents.” in 5 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I was using Trader Joe's plant based dish soap and it works great. However this one works better and smells so good. I just put a drop on my dish brush and wash 4-5 dishes easily. It gets all the grease off and the pump is really convenient. I thought this was foaming when I bought it like the hand soaps but it's not actually foaming which is fine. I think I'm going to try to put this in a foaming dispenser with water to see if it lasts longer. I will definitely buy this again.
Portland , OR
I really enjoy the method brand and the fact that they have a clean and free version of their dish washing liquid. The soap generates a rich lather and always leaves my dishes clean and fresh. Plus I appreciate they sell refillable bags so I’m not continuously buying new pumps and creating a little less plastic waste!
Portsmouth, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It selmells amazing and works as well, if not better than your chemical loaded soaps. I like the fact it does not destroy my hands when I use it to hand wash a load of dishes. It is a but pricey, probably for the Essential oils in them, but works like a charm. They need to sell bigger bottles.
Camdenton
I love method products. The dish soap is one of my favorites and really gets dishes and dirty hands clean. It is a more gentle product for my family to use daily.
Leander, TX
I'd love to say this is the be all of dish soaps, but unfortunately, the suds just don't last.  I love the scent, and the ease of the pump so you don't have to chance dropping a slick bottle, but in the end, its the performance that really counts.  This product just doesn't do it.
Sonora
I really like the pump on the bottle makes it super easy and the bottle is really cute it’s a little more pricier than other brands but it does the job when I’m on a tight budget I will keep the bottle and refill it with other dish soap! Lol
Flemington
Love the concept and looking forward to trying all the scents! I need further testing to determine effectiveness. I seem to recall the price tag was a little high but don’t quote me on that!
Chicago
This dish soap works very well. It helps cut grease therefore, you do not need to use much during each washing. It is a great price as well so I’d definitely recommend the product for the price that it is.
Bryan, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don’t understand the hype behind this dish soap. I love the smell and the fact that it’s a plant based cleaner but it just doesn’t seem to get the job done for me. I still have some dishes that need to be washed twice to remove the greasy feeling
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like the pump packaging and the lemon scent. A little goes a long way so one bottle has lasted us nearly a year already and there’s still some left! I use this mostly on pots and pans, as well as other dishes that can’t be put in the dishwasher.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...