Add a Photo

#87 in Dish Soap
Natural Concentrated dish wash liquid We ve never been ones to settle.  When we have a good thing going, we try to make it better.  Which is why our ultra grease-fighting concentrated dish soap now comes in an easy-dispensing pump.  A squirt or two on the sponge, or directly in the sink, gets dishes clean the way you like them. tough on grease, easier on you. easy-dispensing pump = no slippery, soapy bottle to contend with. natural, biodegradable formula. recyclable bottle made from recycled material, 100% PCR. never tested on animals people friendly  home friendly  planet friendly Biodegrad.
Photos (2)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

I loved this. The scent was nice and fresh and not too chemically, and it did s great job on my dishes to loosen up grease and food, but the bigger problem was sunlight! Whenever sunlight came though my kitchen window and hit the bottle for too long, the bottle would ooze soap all over the sink. This happened all the time unless I remembered to close the blinds. Ultimately it was wasting a lot of product. My SO wants to stop purchasing it for that reason alone. I liked the pump but if you live in a warm climate or have bright light in the kitchen, beware!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Lakewood, OH

I really like this dish soap and the other eco friendly products made by this company. They work just as good as other soaps and cleaners. Also I love that tge soap says to drunk water if accidentally ingested instead of call poison control! This means i am no longer cleaning my dishes and counter tops with poisons and harsh chemicals while still achieving the cleanliness i want. I only rate it 4 stars due to price but at the same time,, don't you think your health and safety is worth and extra buck? Especially if you have kids!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN

I love method products but I was disappointed in this soap. I had to use lots of soap for just one load of washing dishes in the sink, in order to create enough suds and in order to get all the food, grease and grime off the dishes. I went through the soap fast, as I had to use a lot each time. I bought it because I wanted a fresh lemon smell for the kitchen, which I got, but I will not be buying this specific soap again.
Glory A.
Glory A.
Amsterdam, NY

Smlls good but does not have the power of DAWN Ihave to have lots of suds and with this vdetergent i had to keep on pumping out more and more soap unlike with the regular soap I use Most likely AI will not repurchase and will not recommend. I do not like to feel like my dishes are not well done
Katie B.
Katie B.
Detroit, MI

This soap is amazing. I bought it for my sister to use at her house and now I want to do the dishes at her house. I need to buy my own but I just keep going over there. It cuts the grime and the smell remains amazing even after you rinse the dishes. I love the smell of clean.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

Works well! I love that it is free of harsh chemicals unlike most other products. I love the design of the bottle as well as the companies philosophy on the heath of their customers and of the environment. They are a great company and there should be more like them.
Justine A.
Justine A.

I love Method dish soap. I love the convenient pump dispenser. It is effective at getting dishes clean. I love all of the scents available. And I like that it is a natural product. I definitely recommend this great dish soap. I will definitely continue to purchase.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Wyoming , MI

Smells amazing , the pump is nice because it stays clean and you don't have soap building up or dripping all over the bottle. I like that there are not harmful chemicals in method products. The price is a bit high for dish soap..
sabryna B.
sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Awesome dish soap. Easy to use because of the easy pump! Lasts a long time since it is a foam soap. Doesn't dry out your skin and isn't harsh on your hands. The scents are amazing and motivate me to want to do the dishes everyday
Cameron H.
Cameron H.

This is my office go to. A little goes a long way and this tends to last a month in the office as we don't typically have full sets of dishes to wash. Great for what its used for. Price works out well with the office budget.
Akia A.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM

Which color did you buy?
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
Renton, WA

Anyone like this better than Seventh Generation or Mrs. Meyers?
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX

Do you think this brand is worth the price considering the other top brands of dish soap are less expensive?
Rosalynn  M.
Rosalynn M.
Morse, Sk

How does this compare to something like say dawn?
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge , LA

I've noticed more people using this lately. What makes Method stand out from other brands? Is it more cost efficient or simply a better cleaner?

Join Now