Method Dish Soap, Pear Ginger uploaded by Monica G.Method Dish Soap, Pear Ginger uploaded by Monica G.

BY METHOD

web copy featured only on mh.com see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Alisha S.
Doing the dishes is my least favorite chore but this soap makes it so much easier. My husband tends to leave stuck on food in the pots and pans and this soap helps clean up fast.
Christine T.
Celebration, FL
Great dish soap. Smells so fresh and clean with the ginger. No color in the liquid is great for getting stains out of clothing without risk. It is more expensive than other soaps but the pump is super convenient so this is my favorite soap!
McKenna S.
Salem , OR
Method is by far my favorite multi purpose brand for all over my home. The dish soap has such a good scent and actually works amazing! I love how long one bottle lasts me, and it works great to keep my dishes and hands nice and clean.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
My fiancé and I absolutely love this dish soap. It smells lovely, has no added dyes, and makes dishwashing a breeze. We love how the pump turn into the perfect foamy soap on a sponge and gets all of the grime and grease off our pots, pans, and dishes without all of the harsh chemicals and toxins that most mainstream cleaning products contain. You can purchase this product for an extremely reasonable price at Target and/or when it goes on sale at Whole Foods. Keep your family and yourself safe from toxins with Method cleaning products, Seventh Generation and The Honest Company also make wonderful non-toxic cleaning products. I highly recommend this product. :)
Molly K.
We love method hand soap in my house. The scents are always refreshing and new. The soap cleans dishes well which is the point of dish soap, but is also leaves your hands feeling and smelling wonderful. We always have extra stocked up in a pile in our house. I would recommend and the price is great too !!
Jessica L.
Mount Rainier, MD
As a rule, I love method products! Cute packaging, reasonable price, and mostly-natural products that actually work. This scent is one of my favorites! Deducting one star because 100% of the time, their dish soap pumps wind up clogging and shoot soap straight out onto my shirt, instead of the sponge.
Ashley A.
Carlsbad, CA
I love the Method line of dish soaps. They all smell fantastic and a little goes a long way. I feel like it does a great job cleaning dishes, and it's not too harsh on my hands. I love that you can buy refills as well. I know some people have trouble with the pump, but I never have!
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This soap smells so good! I love how the soap is foaming too. It smells great, and washes the dishes very well too. Gets rid of grease easily and lathers up amazingly. Totally recommend this product. Not to mention, it's cruelty free as well! I buy this from Target.
Abby T.
I love all of methods products! I have been using them for about two years now. It doesn't foam as well as other soaps, but I love the scents and the idea of the brand. It cleans dishes very well, and smells amazing.