method dish soap pear ginger uploaded by Monica G.method dish soap pear ginger uploaded by Monica G.

BY METHOD #84 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

sarah o.
If you prefer fresh fruity scents, then bingo you're here! I honestly don't smell the ginger. The pear is there for sure. If I didn't see the name of the scent I would never have known there was ginger. We usually use our dishwasher so we don't waste water but sometimes ya gotta wash a single item or two :) The scent is refreshing and the dish soap washes well so a little pump goes a long way. There are many Target locations around our area and they all carry this scent so thumbs up for that!
Haley R.
Owensboro , KY
Great quality but a little pricey. The smell of all Method products are amazing. The smells are natural and do not overwhelm you. They do not have any harsh chemicals in them which is great for my family.
Nikki S.
With this dish soap, a little goes a long ways. It smells really nice and is affordable. It leaves my dishes clean and my sink and kitchen smelling great! I’d definitely purchase this soap again!
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
I am a fan of method products since December of 2016. I stopped using toxic cleaning products in my house because I wanted plant based, healthy, organic, and non toxic products in my home. I have to dogs running around and eventually I’ll have kids so I don’t want them smelling strong toxins. This product smells amazing and is amazing. Forever my product.
Shelby L.
Love this soap. It smells great and works well without taking forever to rinse away or leaving behind any harmful residues on your dishes. I also love that it’s comprised of more natural ingredients so I can feel safe using it as a hand soap in a pinch.
Alisha S.
Doing the dishes is my least favorite chore but this soap makes it so much easier. My husband tends to leave stuck on food in the pots and pans and this soap helps clean up fast.
Mel R.
Ann Arbor
I've been using method dish soap for years and I just love it! The pear ginger scent is so so so good, but I don't always find it at the store so I stockpile it when I see it!
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
My fiancé and I absolutely love this dish soap. It smells lovely, has no added dyes, and makes dishwashing a breeze. We love how the pump turn into the perfect foamy soap on a sponge and gets all of the grime and grease off our pots, pans, and dishes without all of the harsh chemicals and toxins that most mainstream cleaning products contain. You can purchase this product for an extremely reasonable price at Target and/or when it goes on sale at Whole Foods. Keep your family and yourself safe from toxins with Method cleaning products, Seventh Generation and The Honest Company also make wonderful non-toxic cleaning products. I highly recommend this product. :)
Jessica L.
Mount Rainier, MD
As a rule, I love method products! Cute packaging, reasonable price, and mostly-natural products that actually work. This scent is one of my favorites! Deducting one star because 100% of the time, their dish soap pumps wind up clogging and shoot soap straight out onto my shirt, instead of the sponge.
Ashley A.
Vista, CA
I love the Method line of dish soaps. They all smell fantastic and a little goes a long way. I feel like it does a great job cleaning dishes, and it's not too harsh on my hands. I love that you can buy refills as well. I know some people have trouble with the pump, but I never have!