Method Dish Soap, Pear Ginger uploaded by Monica G.Method Dish Soap, Pear Ginger uploaded by Monica G.

BY METHOD #79 in Dish Soap

web copy featured only on mh.com see more...

Jamie Rose S.
I enjoy method brand products and when I'm at target I usually pick a few up. These dish soaps are a great alternative to traditional brands because they're much more natural and gentle on the skin, which is something that I personally look for in a dish soap simply because I suffer from sensitive skin. But the gentle formula does not at all compromise the quality of the formulas ability to cleanse the dishes, which is great. I really like this particular scent, especially now that it's fall, there are also many other great options as well. For the quality, the extra few dollars in price is worth it because it's eco friendly, effective and gentle on the skin. I highly recommend this and other method brand products!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is currently my favorite dish soap formula. It smells nice and gives a good clean to any dishes without having to scrub for too long. It doesn't bubble too much and I don't feel like I have to use a lot.

My favorite feature of this product is the pump and packaging. It makes doing dishes so much easier. I only need one hand to get more soap versus a traditional squeeze bottle that requires both hands. This type of packaging is much less messy.
Emily W.
Denver, CO
First off, I loved this scent and the cute packaging! This product works well, not much different than any other soap, it is right in between price ranges, being more expensive than traditional brands but cheaper than other all natural soaps.I would purchase it again but it is not one that I reach for the most.
Madison R.
Mechanicville , NY
LOVE the smell of this. it does a fantastic job at getting my dishes clean and suds up so nicely. It makes the entire kitchen smell amazing! I used to use another well known product but I thin this works better and is so much cheaper. I would absolutely by this product again. The pump is SO useful as well.
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
Method dish soap has such a cute bottle and I get your dishes clean. it doesn't look bad sitting on your sink so you don't have to worry about talking to me every single time you do your dishes it's not harsh on your hands it doesn't leave any funky residue on your dishes I would buy this product again
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
This is my favorite dish soap. I love the packaging, the way it is foamy and the smell. It is a little pricey but I continue to buy it because it gets my dishes and hands very clean and leaves its fresh scent to linger in my sink. I recommend this product.
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
I have loved every scent of Method Dish Soap I have ever used. They are highly scented (but not excessively) yet leave my dishes feeling clean without soapy residue left behind. Bonus: I can often find my favorite scents with fun patterns on the packaging!
Megan M.
Newport, NH
Love love love this scent of Method Dish Soap. Method makes my favorite brand of dish soap by far, and I love that they're continuously coming out with new scents. This one is by far my favorite. Great price, great value, a little goes a very long way.
Elise B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the ease of use in this product. There are a nice array of fragrances available that are nice, but pear ginger is my new favorite- reminds me of a really nice smelling shampoo or bath product. Rinses clean with cold water and isnt' too sudsy
Amanda R.
The cutest bottling ever! Love the sleek design and fresh scent! We love using the dish soap as hand wash as well because it works so great! We buy our method products from our local Target store! I will continue supporting this brand!