method Dish Soap Liquid Sea Minerals uploaded by LaLa W.

method Dish Soap Liquid Sea Minerals

A Little Goes A Long Way With Our Concentrated Dish Soap, All You Need Is A Pump On The Sponge Or In The Sink, And The Natural, Biodegradable Formula Gets Rid Of Tough Grease. Voila, The Dishes Are Done. Bottle Is Made Form 100% Recycled Plastic Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa see more...

• I've been wanting to get some of this soap how does it work?2 Answers
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
This was the first Method product that I ever purchased and it was love at first use. The packaging drew me in. Finally a bottke of soap off of the shelf that was nice enough to leave next to the sink. The soap suds lightly and smells great. Cuts through grease easily and rinses well. There's no residue and your hands feel great.
N. Y.
N. Y.
I really like method soap, this dish soap works great on dirty dishes and the best part about this soap it's toxic free!!! Dish come out clean hand aren't dry or super sticky after wash with this dish soap. Can find in most drug stores or grocery markets. Great buy definitely worth it!
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
I just love how fresh and hands caring this is. Also it is very effective to keep dishes very clean.
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
Portsmouth, RI
I love this soap! It gets the job done, doesn't leave my hands feeling dry or with residue, and I like the subtle, clean scent. I like that I feel good buying method products, and probably will buy this again
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Sherman, TX
Love the pump on this product! It helps me not to over use. It works great even on tough food stains. I love the smell! Great cost for the oz size. I'm a repeat buyer and every scent I've tried I love.
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
Mega Parent Expert
This is by far my favorite dish soap. The smell is unbelievable and I love how it has a pump. It makes things so much easier. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
LaLa W.
LaLa W.
Mega Parent Expert
I I love all method and Seventh Generation soaps I would not go back to any other brand. I have excema and they do not cause me any flare-ups which I love.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Casper, WY
It's a good product. I like that it's green and good for the environment. And the packaging is very attractive. I just wish the price point was a bit lower
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Smells very clean! I've tried a lot of the Method dish soap scents (and I love them all) Method never disappoints! Also love the packaging & how it looks in my kitchen.
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
I really like this soap. I think its my favorite dish soap scent. It smells fresh and clean and gets the dishes sparkly clean!
jasmin t.
jasmin t.
I've been wanting to get some of this soap how does it work?