method Dish Soap Liquid Sea Minerals uploaded by LaLa W.

BY METHOD

A Little Goes A Long Way With Our Concentrated Dish Soap, All You Need Is A Pump On The Sponge Or In The Sink, And The Natural, Biodegradable Formula Gets Rid Of Tough Grease. Voila, The Dishes Are Done. Bottle Is Made Form 100% Recycled Plastic Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa see more...

• I've been wanting to get some of this soap how does it work?2 Answers
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product! Love how this product does what it says it will do - it is tough on grease yet gentle on my hands; love the modern packaging- love the philosophy of this brand and how they are not full of questionable ingredients
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
I’m in love with method! I’m trying to get a stock like going because I use there products so much! This soap I love using for my glasses and cups and or utensila! It’s cleans so well!
Brittany O.
Aiken
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Amanda M.
Sherman , TX
Love the pump on this product! It helps me not to over use. It works great even on tough food stains. I love the smell! Great cost for the oz size. I'm a repeat buyer and every scent I've tried I love.
Hailee W.
Beaumont, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite dish soap. The smell is unbelievable and I love how it has a pump. It makes things so much easier. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
This was the first Method product that I ever purchased and it was love at first use. The packaging drew me in. Finally a bottke of soap off of the shelf that was nice enough to leave next to the sink. The soap suds lightly and smells great. Cuts through grease easily and rinses well. There's no residue and your hands feel great.
N. Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like method soap, this dish soap works great on dirty dishes and the best part about this soap it's toxic free!!! Dish come out clean hand aren't dry or super sticky after wash with this dish soap. Can find in most drug stores or grocery markets. Great buy definitely worth it!
Raegan H.
Austin, TX
I love this soap! It gets the job done, doesn't leave my hands feeling dry or with residue, and I like the subtle, clean scent. I like that I feel good buying method products, and probably will buy this again
Krystal S.
dublin, ca
Smells very clean! I've tried a lot of the Method dish soap scents (and I love them all) Method never disappoints! Also love the packaging & how it looks in my kitchen.
Nicole S.
San Francisco, CA
I love the way this looks in my kitchen, how clean my dishes get, and the way this smells. I really hate washing dishes, but this stuff makes me happy. I won't use anything else to wash my dishes.
jasmin t.
I've been wanting to get some of this soap how does it work?

Walmart