BY METHOD

No one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. But sometimes it happens. And when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. Just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. Some scrubbing required.

Health Facts: Phthalate-free, paraben-free, non-toxic, aluminum-free

Product Form: Liquid Gel

Scent: Lavender

Item Type: Cleaners and disinfectants

Product Results: Cleaner

Product Warning: Flush immediately if product enters eyes, keep out of reach of children, drink water if product is swallowed

Sonia L.
South Kingstown, RI
This is a great dish soap with a great scent. I'm a big fan of all Method cleaning products. They're effective, smell good and you can feel good about using them. I just wish healthier, eco-friendly products were more the norm and didn't always have to cost more.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
I love this dish soap! It’s lavender scent is so enticing and it suds up the perfect amount for washing dishes. It’s effective for getting caked on food and grease too which is a total plus! Method products never seem to disappoint!
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Great product! Love how this product does what it says it will do - it is tough on grease yet gentle on my hands; love the modern packaging- love the philosophy of this brand and how they are not full of questionable ingredients
Jessica T.
Rumson, NJ
Love everything about this! Gentle enough on our hands but fights hard against grease and grime. The scent is also amazing and makes me (sometimes) enjoy washing dishes.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Buffy C.
HILLIARD
This is truly one of my go to dish soaps. I love the scent and it truly gets your dishes clean. Also, you get a lot of product for not a big cost.
Akari O.
Pittsburgh
So glad that the lavender scent is back! it smells absolutely amazing and it gets off any stains on my dishes.
Jacquelyn N.
charleston, south carolina
Purchased at: Target
it smells nice and does the job. it washes the dishes nicely. just wish it was a bigger container!
Amanda S.
Brampton, ON
Good dish cleanser, cuts grease and doesn’t dry out hands. Nice smelling and safe for kids and the environment. With the pump function I feel like I use more than I need to, but the price is decent and it’s found at most stores which makes it ok.
skylar m.
Acton, ON
i love this dish soap, it does a great job of cleaning dishes while smelling like relaxing lavender, it can make dishes more relaxing and the scent does not stay on the dishes, a recommend if you love the scent of lavender