method dish soap freesia uploaded by Valerie T.method dish soap freesia uploaded by Valerie T.

BY METHOD

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you're glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. especially since our natural dish liquid now comes in a new pump design. so you can squirt it directly into the sink or onto the sponge—or even directly on that cheese—with no drippy mess.

Abril M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using this product because I love the smell, but the only gripe I have with this is that it seems to run out really quickly. There seems to be a lot of product, but it runs out in less than a month or so and I don't really feel like I wash dishes that often, or at least, not often enough to run out so quickly.
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
This might be my first 1-star review for something as banal as dish soap, but I've been thoroughly upset by this product, and I have to spill my guts. I bought this because the price point was good, the packaging was handsome, and I trusted Method to make environmentally friendly products, but I soon came to regret the purchase.

My issues:Firstly, the design on it is awful. It has a thick base but a very short pump neck, so you can't get any dishes close enough to the thing to actually pump soap onto a dish easily. Instead you need to tilt or pick up the bottle, then move your grip to pump it or pump with the other hand. This is strictly worse than a normal pump, or than just having a hole in the top that you squeeze/drip through.

Secondly, the smell- while it's pleasant at first, and smells kind of Febreezy, like you'd want to have around your house, the smell meshes awfully wish dirty dishes. Whenever I'm washing a fragrant dish, the smell gets muddled and overpowered and the mix that comes out is just noxious. It really makes me miss just regular lemon scent, or whatever blue dawn is supposed to smell like- those smells have never given me issues.

Finally, why I wrote this review: because of the pump design, it's hard to get much out of the bottle. This is great if you're pinching pennies, but for me, instead of just running out of the product and moving on, I've dealt with this awful dish soap for about 3 months and it's still only half empty. I try my best not to be wasteful, but each time I wash the dishes I find myself filled with regret for this purchase, and I think if I don't just throw this out, I'll spend the next 3 months in the same bad mood. Method Freesia Dish Soap, you can clean out the dumpster behind my apartment building.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Great product! Love how this product does what it says it will do - it is tough on grease yet gentle on my hands; love the modern packaging- love the philosophy of this brand and how they are not full of questionable ingredients
Kelsea A.
Roseburg , OR
This dish soap works really well, and lathers really well while washing dishes. The formula can be used with large amounts of water and small amounts of water. The scent also isn’t very strong but is still very pleasant.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I love the packaging of this bottle. I love that I can use the container as a dispenser. I love using the pump to add soap to the sponge to use. It smells great and works even better. I even reused the bottle when I was done.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
Recently I discovered this dishwashing soap and I love it. The bottle is large and lasts a very long time. Love the scent and leaves the dishes nice and clean. No complaints i will repurchase for sure !
Meg C.
Austin, TX
The only dish soap I will use. I love this product and highly recommend this to anyone who does dishes! Worth the price and competitors don’t compare. Less chemicals and a stronger clean! Love it!
Brittany O.
Aiken
Love the scent! I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Paulina J.
Have to use 2 pumps to make it all soapy, maybe it’s suppose to be not soapy. But I don’t trust the product if there’s no bubbles. So I finished the bottle really quickly
Monica M.
Littleton, CO
I have been using Method dish soap for quite a while now. I love that it cleans well without depositing harmful chemicals into the environment. The price is equal to other brands and a little goes a long way with this product! I will continue to buy Method products and highly recommend them!
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone else wish the shape and pump were different on these bottles?
Hannah C.
st louis
Does this cut grease as well as Dawn or other usual dish soap brands? Thanks!