BY METHOD #33 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Gretchen W.
Sandston, VA
I’m a big fan of the method product line, but this scent is my absolute favorite! It’s not too heavy with a delicious orangey fragrance.
Jessica O.
Hawarden
I love all method cleaners. The knowledge that they are non toxic but clean well / antibacterial and smell delicious makes me buy the full range.
Christi K.
Hillman, MI
This dish soap smells so gooooooood love love love it! The only dish soap I will use in my home I purchased this from Walmart
Rhiannon E.
Cabot
The Method dish soap in the clementine scent is a staple in our house! I love how well it cleans dishes, especially for a natural dish soap. Most natural dish soaps can not cut through the grime and grease on dishes, but the method dish soap certainly can
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This is my favorite soap ever, ever, ever. It smells amazing, and it's THICK. You really don't need much. The pump dispenser works without a hitch, which is refreshing because I cannot say that for every product out there. The smell is delicious.
Izzy P.
Blacksburg, VA
I like the size of the bottle and how it smells. It smells good, but still clean. I also don't feel like it dries out my hands a ton when I use it.
Lauren S.
Norfolk, VA
When i saw this had a pump i knew i had to have it. I have never seen dish soap with a pump before, and i know and trust the method brand because of their ingredient list.
Sara E.
Huntertown , IN
I think that this product is definitely worth what you pay for it. It is effective and gets the job done. So I won’t have any dirty plates leftover.
Christine L.
Tinley Park
Great scent! We love method and use it for a vast majority of all our cleaning. It’s nice to use a product that is more natural and doesn’t have the harmful chemicals in it.
Sarah R.
I love this soap. Fresh smell and doesn’t dry out your hands. Gets the stick on food mess well. The smell is  subtle and not over powering.
Kaylyn J.