BY METHOD #36 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Megan P.
Smells amazing but does not cut through grease so I could only use on dishes that were not very dirty. Did not purchase twice but used it up because smell was very nice.
Hailey C.
Schenectady , NY
This product smells so good and lasts so long! Purchased this soap from target when I was stocking up on some spring cleaning supplies. Good value for the money, would definitely purchase this product again!
shera z.
17001 collins avenue sunny isles beach florida apartment 1108
Love this. It’s the only dish soap I buy, the price is not so much higher than other brands and this doesn’t contain all those extra chemicals so it’s worth the small price difference
Betsy C.
Rolesville , NC
Easy to use bottle and smells great. I like how well it suds up too. We buy this almost exclusively for our dish soap.
Shannon Y.
Red Deer, AB
The pump makes this dish soap easy to use and no more clumpy top with the caked on dried liquid soap! I had a room mate who was continually over using dish soap, and I bought the method pump dish soap and she finally used soap properly!
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
I love this detergent and how it smells. It’s really refreshing and it makes washing dishes a little bit less tedious. I generally only get it when it’s on sale though, as it tends to be pricier than other brands, but it is a better and eco-friendlier option which is great!
Tamara S.
Brooklyn, NY
Long lasting and works great on dish grease. I usually purchase it in bulk so I have enough for a while.
Debbie V.
Loved the scent but did not get my dishes clean without re applying. I tried to like it because the scent was so great but....
Marci H.
Bryan, OH
Love this product. I use it daily to do my dishes and has a great smell to it. I love that it doesn't dry out my skin like other dish soaps. #methods #smellssogood
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Love this dish soap! My favorite scent is the Lime and Sea Salt but clementine is nice too! I love the packaging-- it looks cool and the pump is convenient. It gets my dishes really clean and you don't need to use alot!
Kaylyn J.