BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Ari A.
This dish soap is very nice. It smells nice, it doesn't make your hands dry, and it last a decent amount of time. I really like this company because they sell refill bags that refill the bottle that you already have twice.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Decorator Expert Level 1
Besides countertops and appliances cleaned. Having this to clean dishes makes cleaning even better.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really love the method soap because all of the scents smell wonderful , it makes your dishes sparkle, and it’s under 4 bucks
Chiara M.
An unbelievably amazing soap. The vibrant color and unique scent caught my attention from the get go. The price was extremely reasonable. The product itself is efficient and gets the job done. Well worth the price. I would definitely invest again and maybe even try a new scent.
Janelle H.
Santa Paula, CA
This is the best fish soap. It doesn’t leave a fun, but still gets the grease off no problem. I also love the bottle comes with a pump.
Franziska G.
Brooklyn, NY
All of the fish soaps from method are just wonderful, stylish, colorful nice sent, cleans very good and effective
Ashley W.
norwalk, iowa
I love anything with a citrus scent. This smells amazing. I love the method dish soaps. They’re my favorite. They’re green gentle easy to pin they look cute and smell great. This scent is probably my favorite
Tiffany B.
York, PA
This dish soap has a refreshing scent and is tough on grease and oils. I love how it doesn't dry out my skin. The bottle is the best recyclable dispenser I've ever used. I love how you can buy refills.
Amy D.
My go to. I keep refills around and use it for dishes and hand washing. Doesn’t dry my hands out, gets everything clean and is refillable and reasonably priced. Since the Rebecca Atwood citrus is gone I went back to Clementine
Marianne A.
Redwood City, CA
method dish soap clementine
I like the entire line of Method products, especially the fresh and citrusy clementine dish soap. Smells good. Cleans dishes well. Great value.
Kaylyn J.