BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love the way this dish soap smells and it's true by what it says the dishes always turn out clean all grease is gone
Cindy M.
Georgetown, TX
Love method dish soap, I've been using them for years now. I've tried a couple different ones and this one is one of my favorite scents. The scent of dish soap helps when you're doing one of your most hated chores.
grace M.
Great for washing dishes!! Works wonders on effectively clearing the dirt from plates, bowls, utensils, glasses, etc. Great price and product! Easy to find at many local stores.
Candace B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Our family favorite dish soap! It smells lovely, like a fresh orange. It makes my dishes sparkling clean. It really shines up glassware. I love that method used plant based ingredients. I even use this soap to wash my sons baby bottles.
Tysheema M.
Love love love. This stuff smells AMAZING. I love it! I will buy more in the futre definitely. This is the best dish soap ever created.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Oh Method and Target how I love thee lol.  Method dish soap is Eco-Friendly and SMELLS #FANTASTIC. I would recommend this to anyone wanting something a little more special than the average dish soap!
Kayla G.
This is by far my favourite dish soap. I love the packaging. The pump is extremely useful. And the smell is onenof my favourites. Clementine. Comparable to Satsuma from The Body Shop. Cleans very well as well and doesn't dry out my hands, like other brands do.
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
This is the only dish soap I buy. It never dried out my hands and all the other brands do. It smells great and isn't over powering. It cleans my dishes easily and I love the shape of the bottle. It has a nice wide base so it never rips over. You don't have to pick it up to use it. Just push down and one pump onto the sponge and I'm good to go. I like everything about this product.
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
My go to dish soap! Love the smell, love the way my dishes come out shiny and clean when I use it. I usually grab it at target. High effective, I recommend.
Pallavi K.
Love the scent, gentle on hands

The scent of this dish soap is amazing and reminds me of summer. It works well on dishes even stuburn burns yet gentle on hands. Love that it's non toxic and plant based.
Kaylyn J.