BY METHOD #36 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
I love the way this dish soap smells and it's true by what it says the dishes always turn out clean all grease is gone
grace M.
Great for washing dishes!! Works wonders on effectively clearing the dirt from plates, bowls, utensils, glasses, etc. Great price and product! Easy to find at many local stores.
Candace B.
Our family favorite dish soap! It smells lovely, like a fresh orange. It makes my dishes sparkling clean. It really shines up glassware. I love that method used plant based ingredients. I even use this soap to wash my sons baby bottles.
Tysheema M.
Love love love. This stuff smells AMAZING. I love it! I will buy more in the futre definitely. This is the best dish soap ever created.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Oh Method and Target how I love thee lol.  Method dish soap is Eco-Friendly and SMELLS #FANTASTIC. I would recommend this to anyone wanting something a little more special than the average dish soap!
Kayla G.
This is by far my favourite dish soap. I love the packaging. The pump is extremely useful. And the smell is onenof my favourites. Clementine. Comparable to Satsuma from The Body Shop. Cleans very well as well and doesn't dry out my hands, like other brands do.
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
This is the only dish soap I buy. It never dried out my hands and all the other brands do. It smells great and isn't over powering. It cleans my dishes easily and I love the shape of the bottle. It has a nice wide base so it never rips over. You don't have to pick it up to use it. Just push down and one pump onto the sponge and I'm good to go. I like everything about this product.
Ashley B.
Olive branch , MS
My go to dish soap! Love the smell, love the way my dishes come out shiny and clean when I use it. I usually grab it at target. High effective, I recommend.
Pallavi K.
Love the scent, gentle on hands

The scent of this dish soap is amazing and reminds me of summer. It works well on dishes even stuburn burns yet gentle on hands. Love that it's non toxic and plant based.
Kandi B.
Thurmont, MD
Nice smell. I like this soap and other soaps by Method. Method offers high quality items for an affordable price.
Kaylyn J.