BY METHOD #34 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I was an early user of Method products because I have asthma that's
irritated by cleaning products, and dish soap is one of the biggest
offenders. The original Method dish soap was fantastic, lightly
fragranced, and non-irritating. Sadly, after the company was sold, many
of the products were reformulated, including the dish soap. The
fragrances are now heavy, fake smelling, and the dish soap is now as
irritating to my asthma as traditional cleaning products. Unfortunately
this clementine one is how I found that out. The pump is more cumbersome
than the original squirt bottles, too, but that's beside the point when
the product inside makes me cough. Great company at the beginning, but
the products have lost their way.
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC
I love method products but was very disappointed with this product. I actually returned it to the store and got a different brand. It didn't get rid of any grease and didn't do very well with making my dishes feel clean no matter how much I used.
Donna A.
Method products are Good, but this scent was disappointing. It's less citrus and more ammonia.

Stick with grapefruit for your citrus needs.
Stephanie F.
Buffalo, NY
When I open and refill the bottle I can smell the tangerine, but when I am using it to wipe the counters or on my dishes I dont smell anything. It could be because it has more clean ingredients, but I was hoping for a stronger scent.
Megan P.
Springfield
Smells amazing but does not cut through grease so I could only use on dishes that were not very dirty. Did not purchase twice but used it up because smell was very nice.
Meaghann S.
This smells great but it doesn't wash dishes great. It doesn't get stuck on food easily and doesn't sud up enough. Wouldn't repurchase again & glad we got this as leftovers from roommates
Brianne R.
I was an early user of Method products because I have asthma that's irritated by cleaning products, and dish soap is one of the biggest offenders. The original Method dish soap was fantastic, lightly fragranced, and non-irritating. Sadly, after the company was sold, many of the products were reformulated, including the dish soap. The fragrances are now heavy, fake smelling, and the dish soap is now as irritating to my asthma as traditional cleaning products. Unfortunately this clementine one is how I found that out. The pump is more cumbersome than the original squirt bottles, too, but that's beside the point when the product inside makes me cough. Great company at the beginning, but the products have lost their way.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
This pump gets clogged and then the soap squirts right at you! I prefer Target's Ms. Myers dish soap that you pour out.
member-2c383
I read a lot of reviews on dishwashing liquids as I am trying to find something that doesn't flare my dermatitis up. I chose Method brand because most reviewers were super happy with the product. Unfortunately I found it pretty average. It made no difference to my dermatitis. Which isn't a big deal. It's sure to be triggered by many products. Method dishwashing liquid worked well in my Dishmatic scrubber but in the sink it was average to below average. It was nice and sudsy in the Dishmatic  but not very sudsy at all in the sink. I needed to use about 3 pumps to get some decent bubbles. Most reviewers said they only needed one pump and that the entire bottle lasted them a very long time. I didn't find this to be the case for me. I'm in Australia and most reviews seem to be American and it is an American product. Maybe the production of Method is different in Australia? I'm not sure.
Laci P.
Old fort , NC
I love method products but I’m not a fan of the dish soap. I do use it sometimes but I don’t feel like it gets the grease off of our dishes well. It may work well for others but I don’t plan on buying this product anymore.
Kaylyn J.