BY METHOD #29 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
Love this product. Method really gets those dishes clean and is not super abrasive. The bottle is really sleek too, which is a lot of fun and nice. I don't have to get a new bottle for awhile. I will say that with this stuff a little goes a long way. So you are using up tons and tons of soap while dish cleaning. This is also really nice because you aren't having to purchase as much product throughout the year and saving money. Even though it says it is clementine scented, I don't smell it that much, like even when I'm cleaning which is when the scent should occur. It could just be me, but it doesn't smell like it has a scent at all. I probably won't get this scent again because I've had it for awhile now, probably like 2-3 years, but I will be trying some of the other scents in the future. Just for something different.
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
I love method products. I don’t necessarily think they’re more effective than traditional dawn, but it smells amazing and makes doing the dishes a little less of a chore. If you have to do something you hate, you might as well use a product you love. This one smells juicy and delicious.
Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
This dish soap is amazing! It has such a clean beautiful scent, & the pump is so convenient! It keeps the dish cleaning task a bit less irritating when ur not having to make a soapy mess picking up a bottle every time u need a bit more. Plus its better for the environment!!!
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I love this detergent and how it smells. It’s really refreshing and it makes washing dishes a little bit less tedious. I generally only get it when it’s on sale though, as it tends to be pricier than other brands, but it is a better and eco-friendlier option which is great!
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This is my favorite soap ever, ever, ever. It smells amazing, and it's THICK. You really don't need much. The pump dispenser works without a hitch, which is refreshing because I cannot say that for every product out there. The smell is delicious.
MacKenzie W.
Ok I love this smell!!! My mom buys all method products to clean and I was hesitant that it wouldn’t clean as well but it really does! Our dish washer doesn’t work that well so it helps that we can get the dishes clean FAST!
Stephanie F.
Buffalo, NY
When I open and refill the bottle I can smell the tangerine, but when I am using it to wipe the counters or on my dishes I dont smell anything. It could be because it has more clean ingredients, but I was hoping for a stronger scent.
LetMeBeFrank S.
Cleans well, with a nice hint of clementine that doesn’t smell over produced or fake. We always get the refillable bags to reduce our use of plastic bottles and it lasts an incredibly long time. Definitely worth it!
Lily G.
Pacifica
I really like this dishsoap. I bought it originally for the pump but the soap works well and smells great! I really love using a more organic product and even though it’s kinda pricey, I will continue to purchase.
Jasmine B.
Des Moines , IA
I have been using Method in my home for years. I love that it’s an affordable but stylish looking product that I can buy easily. The scent is exciting but not over powering. It leaves hands and dishes very clean!
Kaylyn J.