BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Cassie G.
I really liked it this product. I love knowing it doesn't have a lot of harsh chemicals and still smells amazing! A little goes a long way with this product. I was impressed with this and will recommend this others.
Gabrielle B.
I'm a big fan of Method dish soap, and I highly recommend this scent of detergent. Firstly, this 18oz bottle lasts forever. The dispenser pumps the perfect amount of soap, so as to not overly suds up your sponge. The pump is large enough to be sturdy and not break if I use too much pressure when pumping. Also, the price point on this product is reasonable. It may be a little more expensive that Dawn or Palmolive, but the aesthetic of the bottle is so much more appealing; you don't mind having this bottle out on display in your kitchen. No need for a decorative soap pump, because this one looks good enough. Another bonus is that this soap is plant based. It is also strong enough to cut through crusty food on silverware and other dishes. I repurchase this product often!
Amanda C.
East Meadow, NY
Cleans well!!! You don't need much, a little goes a long way. The scent is great, strong and fresh. Hands down my favorite dish soap scent from Method thus far!!
Lily G.
Pacifica
I really like this dishsoap. I bought it originally for the pump but the soap works well and smells great! I really love using a more organic product and even though it’s kinda pricey, I will continue to purchase.
Kevin S.
Hagerstown , MD
I've been using method products for awhile now and really love them! I also love the fact that you can get refills instead of buying lump after pump. Method products are all natural which is one thing I really like going for especially if I'm going to have my skin touching it while doing dishes. This dish soap rinses cleanly, even with the hard water here in Florida, so I don't feel like I'm washing dishes for 20 minutes. It also leaves my hands feeling more comfortable than other brands such as Palmolive. The scent is amazing! It's just the right amount of aroma. Not to perfume-y. The packaging is also pretty to look at. Method is a company with a conscience, so you can feel good about supporting them.
Lindsey H.
I love method dish soaps. The bottles are pretty enough to keep on the counter, and the pump makes them incredibly handy. I have used many different scents, and find they all have awesome cleaning power, but they are gentle enough that I frequently use them as hand soap when at the sink. It an item I purchase with total loyalty.
Karissa H.
I absolutely love method dish soap! Not only does it do a good job, but the soap lasts a long time! I only need a little drop to get the job done. I also love that I can just buy the refill bags to save money!
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Love the pump and love that it's refillable with the same great product. I do have to wash the pump if I'm doing a refill but it's still better than having to pick up a bottle and flip it over onto my sponges.
Brianne R.
I was an early user of Method products because I have asthma that's irritated by cleaning products, and dish soap is one of the biggest offenders. The original Method dish soap was fantastic, lightly fragranced, and non-irritating. Sadly, after the company was sold, many of the products were reformulated, including the dish soap. The fragrances are now heavy, fake smelling, and the dish soap is now as irritating to my asthma as traditional cleaning products. Unfortunately this clementine one is how I found that out. The pump is more cumbersome than the original squirt bottles, too, but that's beside the point when the product inside makes me cough. Great company at the beginning, but the products have lost their way.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
Works superbly and smells fantastic. Really cuts through grease and grime and leaves dishes literally squeaky clean. No harsh chemicals and never tested on animals. (also great to use to clean cat boxes btw).
Kaylyn J.