BY METHOD #25 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Maggie D.
Sacramento, California
This dish soap smells so good! I love it! I got it at Target. What I love most about this product is that they also sell refill bags so you can use the same bottle over and over reducing the amount of plastic that is used!
Stephanie Y.
The smell of this soap is amazing! It compares very well with other dish soaps and works even better! I love the sleek look it has & I love that it has a pump. I got mine at target. I think that's where it's the cheapest
Crystal M.
Brunswick, GA
Got the job done without all the added chemicals that so many other dish soaps have. Smelled great. Really cut through grease, but still gentle on hands. Price was great for the value & would absolutely purchase again.
Bailey K.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this scent it is fresh and clean and the price is very affordable. I love the design and the color it is very cool looking and modern. This stuff is affordable as well and worth the price especially with coupons
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
This is my favorite scent! I absolutely love Method and I feel that citrus flavors seem so much more clean. I love that method keeps animals in mind and cares about the safety of animals AND children. Thank you Method
Dera E.
I just purchased this scent and I love it! We just moved into a house without a dishwasher, so now I am always using dish soap I splurge for this! It goes a long way though, so I don't mind using this for my dishes!
Summer B.
Dublin, CA
I like method brand it is a good product. I like this dish soap and have used it a few times. I tend to get it if there is a sale on cartwheel. It's not my number one go to buy I will buy and it has a pleasant smell
Cindy M.
Georgetown, TX
Love method dish soap, I've been using them for years now. I've tried a couple different ones and this one is one of my favorite scents. The scent of dish soap helps when you're doing one of your most hated chores.
Katie H.
The clementine smell is perfect and the soap cuts through grease way better than other soaps I've used. Method is the best brand of cleaning products I've used. I love that it doesn't use harsh chemicals to clean.
Gloria A.
Centralia, IL
Love this brand. This is the exact one on our counter right now. Got ours at target and it smells delicious!! A little seems to go a long way with this soap and it's easy on hands as well. All in all, we love it
Kaylyn J.