BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love the scent of this soap. Method is a brand I trust however I usually wait until this product is on sale or clearance. The foam wash runs out quickly, so I haven't purchased this since.
Christina F.
Buying method makes me feel like I'm making good choices. The scents are all wonderful and the texture is soothing. The only downside is that they don't lather as much as other brands.
Lori R.
Columbus, OH
I love every Method product I've tried so far and this dish soap is no different! I love the scent and that it seems to last quite a while. But I also love that I can buy the refills of it. This is my favorite dish soap I've used yet.
Kendra B.
Just purchased this,stuff and its amazing already the smell is definitely awesome and my dishes are clean and it fits grease to!! Thanks HT for making this purchase possible for me
Sandy M.
Nashville
This is my go to dish soap product! It doesn't dry out my hands when I'm cleaning dishes. I even wash my hands pretty regularly with this product, without dishes in hand.
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is priced cheap and works really well! I love the new scents they've come out with. If a bottle can be stylish, I would say this bottle is. It looks nice and smells great.
Annie B.
I cannot give this product a high enough praise. This dish soap works just as well as all of the other high-end competitors at lifting tough, stuck on food and smells great!
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
We have used this before but not my favorite scent in their line. Smelled a bit artificial. Would rather use cucumber. Cleaned my dishes ok but couldn't get over the scent.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm actually reviewing a method ocean waves limited edition it smells really nice it gets my dishes very clean clean I purchased this at grocery outlet and I am very satisfied
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
This dish soap isn't only amazing but smells amazing too! I've purchased several Method brands of things besides dish soap and all work wonderfully. I will continue to use them.
Kaylyn J.