Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Beaverton, OR

This has been my go to dish soap for many years. I can feel good about myself and the environment using method products. The scent is great and it cuts tough grease just as well as any other brand with such a claim. Would purchase again and again!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

I love Method products, and this soap doesn't disappoint. Aside from the pink grapefruit scent, the clementine is another favorite. I really love that consumers are able to buy bags to refill soap dispensers, as this is better for the environment.
Tampa, Fl

I love method dish soaps. They smell amazing and are on the more natural side in terms of ingredients.
The pump in their bottles is very good, probably my favorite of any brand on the market today. I recommend trying this as your daily dish soap.
Krystan T.
Krystan T.

I am currently using this product and I love the smell of it. It is also a cruelty free brand which aligns well with my personal beliefs. It is a very effective product that lathers well and a little goes a long way for its cleaning potential.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI

I love this dish soap! The large bottle lasts forever and the pump is so much more convenient than the pop-cap dish detergents. It makes washing dishes so much easier! The scent is pleasant and the soap doesn't dry my hands out. I'm a big fan!
Griffin W.
Griffin W.

I love every one of the scents this line makes, but I have to admit this one smells the absolute best. It is so summery that I don't even mind washing dishes! The soap is great, doesn't leave residue on my hands, and one bottle lasts forecer.
Hilmar, CA

I really like the shape and sleekness of this bottle i think it is really cool as far as the way it looks! way to go marketing team! The product i think is good and i feel like it smells really good as well but i would rather use palmolive...
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Portland, OR

Love this fruity citrus scented dish soap! The bottle is the perfect size for my counter and the vibrant color makes my kitchen pop. The pump works smoothly and the soap doesn't irritate my hands. My dishes are sparkling clean after use!
Erica S.
Erica S.

Love it! Smells divine and is easy on my skin. I think it's a bit expensive for how little it lasts but you can re-use the bottle (which is well made) and buy a separate re-fill bag (which I can totally appreciated it being eco friendly)
Kelcey M.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH

Hands down our favorite!!! It leaves our dishes smelling SO refreshing, and cleans all of the hard to clean Dirt and grime off of our dishes. I enjoy doing the dishes again with such a great project! I will always buy Method dish soap.
Kaylyn J.