Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Sara C.
Sara C.
El Cerrito, CA

It's dish soap! Smells nice, looks good on the edge of the sink, available at target, not much more to it than that. It's affordable but not the cheapest out there. Doesn't dry out my hands too badly. Would buy again, absolutely, but I wouldn't seek it out.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Marblemount, WA

If for no other reason I would recommend this soap on its scent alone. The amazing citrus scent is just right. Not too light, not too powerful. It cleans great and does not leave my hands feeling super dried out. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
member-e7318a81b
member-e7318a81b
Nashville, TN

This soap smells amazing. My favorite part and why I buy method products is because they are plant based and good for the environment. It makes me feel like I am doing my part, even if it's small. I love these products. They are great and work really well.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ

Method products are always my favorite. I love this dish soap because of the convenient squirt bottle and the fact that you can buy a refill bag instead of continually rebuying the squirt bottle. The bottles always look cute on my kitchen counter as well!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
West Allis, WI

Love Method. Use their laundry detergent, hand soap, dish soap and cleaning products. Love the transparency of their ingredients and for being natural they actually work! I get most of mine at Target (best selection) and love that they have refill packs!
Joe U.
Joe U.
Jersey City, NJ

This is the best all natural dish soap. I've tried a few and found that this was the most effective, and it smells fresh! I always buy it at Target because they have an affordable price on it. I also buy the refill, which is enough for 2 of the bottles.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH

Been using this for a few years now! Great scent and does its job, my dishes are sparkling. I am still refilling my original bottle, the pump is very high quality and just keeps on pumping. The refillable pouches are a great value. Would recommend this!
Ann P.
Ann P.
Minneapolis, MN

This soap smells clean and energizing. It leaves the dishes spotless and lathers well. It doesn't leave any residue behind. I also love that it is cheap and does not have as many chemicals as other dish soaps. I have purchased this scent multiple times.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL

I really like method brand. It's just a brand I can trust around my family. I think you are able to find this for a good price at Target. This is one of my favorite smell in dish soap. I think that it cuts through grease and able to get my dishes clean.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Kingston , Ontario

An awesome dish soap! love the clementine scent on this. cuts through grease like a champ and doesn't strip my hands. I also keep another on for my makeup brushes as it really cleans the foundation out of them I have recommended this to so many friends.
Nicole S.