Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Tustin, MI

I love all Method products. I do prefer the pear scent over the clementine, but that is of little consequence. This does a great job getting dishes clean. Prices are a bit high, but in my opinion, worth it I will continue to buy and recommend these products.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Marblemount, WA

If for no other reason I would recommend this soap on its scent alone. The amazing citrus scent is just right. Not too light, not too powerful. It cleans great and does not leave my hands feeling super dried out. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Phoenix, AZ

Method products are always my favorite. I love this dish soap because of the convenient squirt bottle and the fact that you can buy a refill bag instead of continually rebuying the squirt bottle. The bottles always look cute on my kitchen counter as well!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Kingston, Ontario

An awesome dish soap! love the clementine scent on this. cuts through grease like a champ and doesn't strip my hands. I also keep another on for my makeup brushes as it really cleans the foundation out of them I have recommended this to so many friends.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL

I really like method brand. It's just a brand I can trust around my family. I think you are able to find this for a good price at Target. This is one of my favorite smell in dish soap. I think that it cuts through grease and able to get my dishes clean.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH

Been using this for a few years now! Great scent and does its job, my dishes are sparkling. I am still refilling my original bottle, the pump is very high quality and just keeps on pumping. The refillable pouches are a great value. Would recommend this!
Ann P.
Ann P.
Minneapolis, MN

This soap smells clean and energizing. It leaves the dishes spotless and lathers well. It doesn't leave any residue behind. I also love that it is cheap and does not have as many chemicals as other dish soaps. I have purchased this scent multiple times.
Gracie A.
Gracie A.
Rexburg, ID

Method is very gentle on my hands? That's probably one of the only soaps that doesn't dry my hands since I have very sensitive skins. Method soaps are usually a little pricey than the dawn soap or other conman brand but not by much. Highly recommend!
Holly W.
Holly W.

I love this brand of soaps and cleaners!! They are great for washing my daughters cups and nuks without worrying about all the chemicals! I love the sea mineral hand soap too! Guests always ask what brand it is since I store it in a glass dispenser.
Candace H.
Candace H.

I like that this product comes with a pump because I can leave it upright by the sink rather than having to open a lid and tip it upside down. The other aspect of the pump is that I can decide how much I want. The scent is great and it works well.
Kaylyn J.