BY METHOD #36 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Nicole E.
Love the smell! It's not hard on your hands and doesn't leave them dry after washing dishes. It's a natural product so it doesn't have all those chemicals in it. I love all their products personally they are great.!
Amanda C.
East Meadow, NY
Cleans well!!! You don't need much, a little goes a long way. The scent is great, strong and fresh. Hands down my favorite dish soap scent from Method thus far!!
Kevin S.
Hagerstown , MD
I've been using method products for awhile now and really love them! I also love the fact that you can get refills instead of buying lump after pump. Method products are all natural which is one thing I really like going for especially if I'm going to have my skin touching it while doing dishes. This dish soap rinses cleanly, even with the hard water here in Florida, so I don't feel like I'm washing dishes for 20 minutes. It also leaves my hands feeling more comfortable than other brands such as Palmolive. The scent is amazing! It's just the right amount of aroma. Not to perfume-y. The packaging is also pretty to look at. Method is a company with a conscience, so you can feel good about supporting them.
Leah W.
Providence , RI
I actually found this fragrance to be cloying and kind of unpleasant while sink-washing dishes. I probably wouldn't buy this scent again however like all their products - Very effective , would still recommend.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Love the pump and love that it's refillable with the same great product. I do have to wash the pump if I'm doing a refill but it's still better than having to pick up a bottle and flip it over onto my sponges.
Karissa H.
I absolutely love method dish soap! Not only does it do a good job, but the soap lasts a long time! I only need a little drop to get the job done. I also love that I can just buy the refill bags to save money!
Lindsey H.
I love method dish soaps. The bottles are pretty enough to keep on the counter, and the pump makes them incredibly handy. I have used many different scents, and find they all have awesome cleaning power, but they are gentle enough that I frequently use them as hand soap when at the sink. It an item I purchase with total loyalty.
Brianne R.
I was an early user of Method products because I have asthma that's irritated by cleaning products, and dish soap is one of the biggest offenders. The original Method dish soap was fantastic, lightly fragranced, and non-irritating. Sadly, after the company was sold, many of the products were reformulated, including the dish soap. The fragrances are now heavy, fake smelling, and the dish soap is now as irritating to my asthma as traditional cleaning products. Unfortunately this clementine one is how I found that out. The pump is more cumbersome than the original squirt bottles, too, but that's beside the point when the product inside makes me cough. Great company at the beginning, but the products have lost their way.
anna T.
Merritt Island, FL
I love this stuff because it makes love washing my dishes and it makes my hands smell magical. It's a little pricey but in my opinion it's worth it because it makes me like washing dishes in the kitchen.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
Works superbly and smells fantastic. Really cuts through grease and grime and leaves dishes literally squeaky clean. No harsh chemicals and never tested on animals. (also great to use to clean cat boxes btw).
Kaylyn J.