Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA

I like this kind of dishwashing soap. The home is a nice design and looks nice on the counter. I think you get a good amount of dishwashing soap in the fragrance is very nice. It also cleans dishes just as well is the other big-name brands. I would buy this again.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.

My kitchen isn't complete without this product . I have been purchasing for 10 years now . I love the smell the packaging is amazing and it works so well ! The best part is no harsh chemicals and you can refill it ! So it's cheaper and better on the environment .
Xanadu R.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA

Yay, my favorite scent! It doesn't irritate my skin at all or leave a gross smell on my dishes. Honestly, method products are all I really use to clean my home because they are so gentle and don't immediately smell like cleanser - they just smell fresh and nice!
Ria N.
Ria N.
Clackamas, OR

I absolutely love this!! 😆 I tried this product a few months ago and fell in love. The citrus scent is so refreshing. The soap does a great job of getting rid of grease on dishes. I'm interested in trying other kinds, but I just can't stop buying the clementine!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Sneads Ferry, NC

I love this dish soap! It is my favorite of all time. I love the convenience of the pump, as opposed to a bottle you have to turn upside and squeeze. I bought this at Target and I love it. The scent is so refreshing! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Arianna K.
Arianna K.

This dish soap is great, we use it all the time in this scent and in other scents. The soap itself is not overpowering and not drying to the hands. It lathers well and is very pleasant to use overall. We will continue to buy this product for sure in the future!
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha, WI

I like that Method is eco friendly and does not use any harsh chemicals. The smell of this product is nice and clean. It is a little expensive but I am willing to pay the extra for a good product. I use a lot of their products and have been happy with them all.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kitchener, Ontario

I like a citrus vibrant scent when washing the dishes. A big fan of this road, smells great, cleans well and method has the option of buying the refill soft plastic bags to refill your pump bottles which is a better value and a teensy bit better for the planet
Teri H.
Teri H.
Washington, UT

Love Method brand products. The clean well, smell great and are a bit better for us and the environment. I usually stock up at Target when they have them on sale. They are a good value when compared to other "natural" products. I buy these products regularly!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
New Orleans, LA

I really love this dish soap I like that I can just pump it onto the dishes. I just need to buy a bag of it as well to help fill my sponge. All of the scents are great except some of the seasonal ones. I prefer fruity or fresh scents in my cleaning supplies.
Nicole S.