Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Teri H.
Teri H.
Washington, UT

Love Method brand products. The clean well, smell great and are a bit better for us and the environment. I usually stock up at Target when they have them on sale. They are a good value when compared to other "natural" products. I buy these products regularly!
Tustin, MI

I love all Method products. I do prefer the pear scent over the clementine, but that is of little consequence. This does a great job getting dishes clean. Prices are a bit high, but in my opinion, worth it I will continue to buy and recommend these products.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Marblemount, WA

If for no other reason I would recommend this soap on its scent alone. The amazing citrus scent is just right. Not too light, not too powerful. It cleans great and does not leave my hands feeling super dried out. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Phoenix, AZ

Method products are always my favorite. I love this dish soap because of the convenient squirt bottle and the fact that you can buy a refill bag instead of continually rebuying the squirt bottle. The bottles always look cute on my kitchen counter as well!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL

I really like method brand. It's just a brand I can trust around my family. I think you are able to find this for a good price at Target. This is one of my favorite smell in dish soap. I think that it cuts through grease and able to get my dishes clean.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Kingston, Ontario

An awesome dish soap! love the clementine scent on this. cuts through grease like a champ and doesn't strip my hands. I also keep another on for my makeup brushes as it really cleans the foundation out of them I have recommended this to so many friends.
Ann P.
Ann P.
Minneapolis, MN

This soap smells clean and energizing. It leaves the dishes spotless and lathers well. It doesn't leave any residue behind. I also love that it is cheap and does not have as many chemicals as other dish soaps. I have purchased this scent multiple times.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH

Been using this for a few years now! Great scent and does its job, my dishes are sparkling. I am still refilling my original bottle, the pump is very high quality and just keeps on pumping. The refillable pouches are a great value. Would recommend this!
Raquel R S.
Raquel R S.

There's nothing greater than washing your dishes, pots and pans and hands, for that matter, with Method's very clean dish soap with no yucky chemicals whatsoever. You can even find it at Target, so get to it and get rid of all chemicals in your house!
Gracie A.
Gracie A.
Rexburg, ID

Method is very gentle on my hands? That's probably one of the only soaps that doesn't dry my hands since I have very sensitive skins. Method soaps are usually a little pricey than the dawn soap or other conman brand but not by much. Highly recommend!
Kaylyn J.