BY METHOD #35 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
anna T.
Merritt Island, FL
I love this stuff because it makes love washing my dishes and it makes my hands smell magical. It's a little pricey but in my opinion it's worth it because it makes me like washing dishes in the kitchen.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
Works superbly and smells fantastic. Really cuts through grease and grime and leaves dishes literally squeaky clean. No harsh chemicals and never tested on animals. (also great to use to clean cat boxes btw).
Ashley W.
Trumansburg, NY
This stuff smells so good! And I love that I can get that great scent with no toxic chemicals and plant based materials. GREAT price very affordable and I would most certainly recommend to a friend. :)
Emily G.
Great price for an organic product. I love this for my family and the smell is great. The foam is easy for kids to use and leaves all hands clean of messes. I stock all my bathrooms with this product!
Teena M.
West Chester, PA
I absolutely love this dish soap. The sweet Clementine smells makes my dishes smell very fresh. It even makes my sink smell delicious. I can not use any more their dish soap since I've used this!
Alyse D.
Murfreesboro , TN
I absolutely love Method products! This clementine scented soap is refreshing and I love that it has a pump which is convenient and easy to use. And the bottle looks so much better sitting on my sink than traditional dish soap bottles!
Anne G.
Santa Monica, CA
Perfect to keep on the sink in the kitchen and bathroom. As a plus it adds a pop of color and smells good. I usually pick this up at target and it's usually on sale which is great for shopping on a budget.
Meaghann S.
This smells great but it doesn't wash dishes great. It doesn't get stuck on food easily and doesn't sud up enough. Wouldn't repurchase again & glad we got this as leftovers from roommates
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love the scent of this soap. Method is a brand I trust however I usually wait until this product is on sale or clearance. The foam wash runs out quickly, so I haven't purchased this since.
Christina F.
Buying method makes me feel like I'm making good choices. The scents are all wonderful and the texture is soothing. The only downside is that they don't lather as much as other brands.
Kaylyn J.