BY METHOD #26 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Hands down our favorite!!! It leaves our dishes smelling SO refreshing, and cleans all of the hard to clean Dirt and grime off of our dishes. I enjoy doing the dishes again with such a great project! I will always buy Method dish soap.
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
I love anything with a fresh, citrusy fragrance & this is no exception! I feel this soap cleanses properly without being harsh & still leaves my hands feeling soft rather than dried out & causing me to reach for a moisturizing lotion.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
Didn't love this scent. It wasn't bad but I am sure I will like another scent better, or maybe even I will try unscented. Because we are eating and drinking off of the things cleaned in it! Love that I can pick it up at target.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I love kitchen cleaning items that have smells that should be in the kitchen! This cleans well and smells fresh and citrusy. Method products are always effective. Sometimes the price comparison just doesn't justify buying them.
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ
Loved the smell and it's cleaning strength. I definitely will buy again in the future. I love how it cleans and yet is very environmentally friendly. It definitely helps to know that I am doing my part to help the environment.
Natalie F.
Brighton, MI
This not only works and smells great, but also comes in a convenient pump bottle. I love not having the mess that sometimes comes with tilt and pour style soap dispensers. Add the fact that it's naturally derived and I'm sold!
A W.
Is it just me or is Method the BEST???? This dish soap smells absolutely delicious, and it works really well. I'm not a huge fan of doing dishes, but I find myself looking forward to the chore lately. I truly love this stuff.
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I love this dish soap!!! The clementine and the Grapefruit are my favorites! This dish soap is sting enough to clean the most stubborn dishes, but also gentle enough that it doesn't tear up my hands when I'm washing dishes!
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
Totally love Method Dish Soap, and clementine is one of my favorite scents. Works great and smells great, and doesn't dry out my hands. It's a bit pricier than other brands, but I feel it's worth it for the higher quality.
Maggie D.
Sacramento, California
This dish soap smells so good! I love it! I got it at Target. What I love most about this product is that they also sell refill bags so you can use the same bottle over and over reducing the amount of plastic that is used!
Nicole S.