Add a Photo

By METHOD
#57 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Ria N.
Ria N.
Clackamas, OR

I absolutely love this!! 😆 I tried this product a few months ago and fell in love. The citrus scent is so refreshing. The soap does a great job of getting rid of grease on dishes. I'm interested in trying other kinds, but I just can't stop buying the clementine!
Xanadu R.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA

Yay, my favorite scent! It doesn't irritate my skin at all or leave a gross smell on my dishes. Honestly, method products are all I really use to clean my home because they are so gentle and don't immediately smell like cleanser - they just smell fresh and nice!
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha, WI

I like that Method is eco friendly and does not use any harsh chemicals. The smell of this product is nice and clean. It is a little expensive but I am willing to pay the extra for a good product. I use a lot of their products and have been happy with them all.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Sneads Ferry, NC

I love this dish soap! It is my favorite of all time. I love the convenience of the pump, as opposed to a bottle you have to turn upside and squeeze. I bought this at Target and I love it. The scent is so refreshing! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Arianna K.
Arianna K.

This dish soap is great, we use it all the time in this scent and in other scents. The soap itself is not overpowering and not drying to the hands. It lathers well and is very pleasant to use overall. We will continue to buy this product for sure in the future!
Teri H.
Teri H.
Washington, UT

Love Method brand products. The clean well, smell great and are a bit better for us and the environment. I usually stock up at Target when they have them on sale. They are a good value when compared to other "natural" products. I buy these products regularly!
Tustin, MI

I love all Method products. I do prefer the pear scent over the clementine, but that is of little consequence. This does a great job getting dishes clean. Prices are a bit high, but in my opinion, worth it I will continue to buy and recommend these products.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Marblemount, WA

If for no other reason I would recommend this soap on its scent alone. The amazing citrus scent is just right. Not too light, not too powerful. It cleans great and does not leave my hands feeling super dried out. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Phoenix, AZ

Method products are always my favorite. I love this dish soap because of the convenient squirt bottle and the fact that you can buy a refill bag instead of continually rebuying the squirt bottle. The bottles always look cute on my kitchen counter as well!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH

Been using this for a few years now! Great scent and does its job, my dishes are sparkling. I am still refilling my original bottle, the pump is very high quality and just keeps on pumping. The refillable pouches are a great value. Would recommend this!
Kaylyn J.