Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

I bought from Target when I was on a trip and fell in love with the scent. It works really well at cleaning off tough spots on dishes and it was a great buy. I just so happened to get it on sale and was not disappointed in the least. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Pine Brook, NJ

This is a great dish soap. It smells so nice, it makes a terrible chore like washing dishes a more enjoyable experience. It performs like most dish soaps, but it doesn't dry out my hands or leave a filmy feeling on dishes/cups. I like this scent and the grapefruit scent.
Eve N.
Eve N.

I love this dish soap because it smells nice and fresh and because it has the built in pump that makes doing the dishes that much easier. I usually buy it at Harris teeter or target and since I started using it over a year ago I haven't used any other dish soap products
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Ruskin , Florida

I use this to wash my daughters bottles and it is the only thing I've used that I feel really works. I've repurchased this over ten times and will continue to. amasing product! I also love that you can buy refills bags and don't have to purchase a new bottle every time.
Rebekah N.
Rebekah N.

I love using Method products for my dishes. I buy a different scent every time it's time for a refill. It's effective, smells wonderful and just as good as any other name brand product. I buy my Method soap at HEB and/or Target. I definitely recommend it, it's great!
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Kingston, Ontario

Love this dish soap and I love the packaging most of all! It's a little pricey so I have been known to refill the bottle with the big Sunlight tubs of soap... But I buy this dish soap mainly for the wonderful scents and the packaging! I love that it is a pump bottle!
Michele J.
Michele J.
Minneapolis, MN

Method dish soap doesn't dry my hands out like a lot of other dish soaps do. The clementine scent is nice a light. Method soaps do a great job at cutting the grease and getting my dishes nice and clean. Love the pump design and love the refill pouch design even more!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Joliet, Il

I love this dish sop because of how well it can help clean the residue on dishes. It is also soft on the hands and the smell lingers which is a plus. I wish their were more scents to this products because their were not many options where I purchased this last time
Katie B.
Katie B.
Fallston, MD

Love the scent in this dish soap. I also like that you can buy large refill bags and reuse the bottle. It is more environmentally friendly. Works just as well or better than other brand name dish soaps that we have used. We will continue to purchase this dish soap.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA

For me, Method is my go to brand for dish soap and hand soap. Their products are amazing! I love the look of their bottles, they always look so nice sitting on my sinks. The dish soap cleans very well. With the right sponge you can remove anything from your dishes.
Nicole S.