Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is my favorite soap to use around the spring and summertime because it smells so refreshing and clean! Another main reason I purchase this is because it is cruelty free along with them using 100% recyclable bottles so they are helping the environment with each purchase.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I really like this dish soap. I have looked at it numerous times on my shopping trips to Target and finally switched from a different brand. This soap has great lather and smells wonderful. Cleans my dishes. I would definitely recommend it to others!! Great dish soap Method.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Russellville, AR

I know these are supposed to be environmental friendly and organic, but I don't feel like it lathers well or cleans grease off my dishes. It's also expensive. If you're someone that pays more for environmental friendly products, this one is for you. I'd rather use my Dawn.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Albuquerque, NM

I love all the scents in the Method range but Clementine is my favorite (My daughter's name is c Clementine.) This dish works very well, it does not leave residue on the dishes. The dishes wash clean with one wash and are not oily or greasy as I find with other dish soaps.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Saint Paul, VA

I love all of the Method dish soaps, but clementine is my favorite scent. I purchase mine at Target or Vitacost and the price is great. The packaging is perfect!! I love the pump. It does a great job at cleaning my dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands. Highly recommend.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

I bought from Target when I was on a trip and fell in love with the scent. It works really well at cleaning off tough spots on dishes and it was a great buy. I just so happened to get it on sale and was not disappointed in the least. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Calgary, Alberta

The fragrance is really nice. I buy the refill bags of this product and fill a glass bottle with it. It works well as a dish soap, and I use it daily because I don't have a dishwasher. Method is a brand I like because it is more natural than some other cleaning products.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Pine Brook, NJ

This is a great dish soap. It smells so nice, it makes a terrible chore like washing dishes a more enjoyable experience. It performs like most dish soaps, but it doesn't dry out my hands or leave a filmy feeling on dishes/cups. I like this scent and the grapefruit scent.
Eve N.
Eve N.

I love this dish soap because it smells nice and fresh and because it has the built in pump that makes doing the dishes that much easier. I usually buy it at Harris teeter or target and since I started using it over a year ago I haven't used any other dish soap products
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Ruskin , Florida

I use this to wash my daughters bottles and it is the only thing I've used that I feel really works. I've repurchased this over ten times and will continue to. amasing product! I also love that you can buy refills bags and don't have to purchase a new bottle every time.
Kaylyn J.