BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Gabrielle B.
I'm a big fan of Method dish soap, and I highly recommend this scent of detergent. Firstly, this 18oz bottle lasts forever. The dispenser pumps the perfect amount of soap, so as to not overly suds up your sponge. The pump is large enough to be sturdy and not break if I use too much pressure when pumping. Also, the price point on this product is reasonable. It may be a little more expensive that Dawn or Palmolive, but the aesthetic of the bottle is so much more appealing; you don't mind having this bottle out on display in your kitchen. No need for a decorative soap pump, because this one looks good enough. Another bonus is that this soap is plant based. It is also strong enough to cut through crusty food on silverware and other dishes. I repurchase this product often!
Cassie G.
I really liked it this product. I love knowing it doesn't have a lot of harsh chemicals and still smells amazing! A little goes a long way with this product. I was impressed with this and will recommend this others.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Love this dish soap! It is affordable and lasts through many dirty dishes. Cuts through the grime that may be left behind. The wonderful smell makes doing dishes not so bad. I would recommend this product to others.
Amanda C.
East Meadow, NY
Cleans well!!! You don't need much, a little goes a long way. The scent is great, strong and fresh. Hands down my favorite dish soap scent from Method thus far!!
Kevin S.
Hagerstown , MD
I've been using method products for awhile now and really love them! I also love the fact that you can get refills instead of buying lump after pump. Method products are all natural which is one thing I really like going for especially if I'm going to have my skin touching it while doing dishes. This dish soap rinses cleanly, even with the hard water here in Florida, so I don't feel like I'm washing dishes for 20 minutes. It also leaves my hands feeling more comfortable than other brands such as Palmolive. The scent is amazing! It's just the right amount of aroma. Not to perfume-y. The packaging is also pretty to look at. Method is a company with a conscience, so you can feel good about supporting them.
Leah W.
Providence , RI
I actually found this fragrance to be cloying and kind of unpleasant while sink-washing dishes. I probably wouldn't buy this scent again however like all their products - Very effective , would still recommend.
Karissa H.
I absolutely love method dish soap! Not only does it do a good job, but the soap lasts a long time! I only need a little drop to get the job done. I also love that I can just buy the refill bags to save money!
Lindsey H.
I love method dish soaps. The bottles are pretty enough to keep on the counter, and the pump makes them incredibly handy. I have used many different scents, and find they all have awesome cleaning power, but they are gentle enough that I frequently use them as hand soap when at the sink. It an item I purchase with total loyalty.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Love the pump and love that it's refillable with the same great product. I do have to wash the pump if I'm doing a refill but it's still better than having to pick up a bottle and flip it over onto my sponges.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
I love this soap as well as most method products! I have a 6 month old and love that this is nontoxic. It smells great and I love the pump bottle it comes in, but it does get irritating when its almost out.
Nicole S.