BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
I got this dish soap from Target and I love it. It smells so good and works really well. I'm never disappointed by it and I feel like it lasts a long time as well. I love how the smell lasts a while. I always go to this soap. I'd recommend this product.
Amanda P.
This is my families favorite brand for dish and hand soap. They smell amazing and dont have all the chemicals as other brands. I enjoy how the package looks and am willing to spend more than buying other brands. I would recommend to others for sure!
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
This citrus fragrance pairs perfectly in the kitchen! I love how eco-friendly Method products are, and they certainly aren't lacking for cleaning power. It's very effective and I love that it helps to make my kitchen smell yummy!! Would recommend
Mini M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great soap. It cleans dishes well, the container is sleek and appealing, the scent is good, and the pump gets the product out easily. It has been known to squirt across my skin area if angled incorrectly. The bottle can be reused if you so desire.
Raquel R S.
There's nothing greater than washing your dishes, pots and pans and hands, for that matter, with Method's very clean dish soap with no yucky chemicals whatsoever. You can even find it at Target, so get to it and get rid of all chemicals in your house!
Kristen E.
Taylor
The scents are great and I love the shape of the bottle and that it has a pump on it. They have refill bags so you can cut down on all the plastic. I feel like I need to use a lot though because it doesn't bubble up like normal dish soaps
Emily S.
Dish soap! It cleans stuff! What makes this soap a bit of a stand out for me is the push pump. Buying the bottles is a bit cheaper, but the push pump is a little luxury that I really enjoy over tipping my giant bottle over every time I wash a dish.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
We really like this soap, it's a little on the pricey side at target but it does last a while. The bottle is a nice size and we use it on all of our dishes. It is gentle on the hands, we don't have to worry about them being dried out.
Amanda R.
this and the grapefruit are my favorite they smell so good opposed to some other brands of dish washing detergent that smell like chemicals and does the job of getting things clean just as well as other brands it’s the only brand I buy now would definitely recommend
Morgan W.
Martinsburg , WV
I love this soap and have been using it for years! I think it's a good value for being a natural product, although you use a bit more because it doesn't get as sudsy as regular dishsoap. I really like that I'm not using chemicals on our dishes. It does a great job of cleaning and all of the scents are delightful.
Kaylyn J.