BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Morgan W.
Martinsburg , WV
I love this soap and have been using it for years! I think it's a good value for being a natural product, although you use a bit more because it doesn't get as sudsy as regular dishsoap. I really like that I'm not using chemicals on our dishes. It does a great job of cleaning and all of the scents are delightful.
Zan S.
I love love love this scent. The only problem I have is that I can't always find the refill pouches locally. Other than that it's a great dish soap. Fairly priced for the quality and it definitely gets our very messy dishes clean!
Christina T.
Millbrae, CA
Great smelling and works well on dishes. I love the refills and how the bottles are. And unlike some of their other bottles, this is bottom heavy so it doesn't tip over as much. Decent value especially on targets subscription.
Laryssa C.
This is the greatest smelling dish soap that I've ever had grace my nostrils. I bought this after seeing my mother in law had it and I've never turned back. It gets rid of stubborn food and powers through grease like a dream.
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
This is a very effective dish soap. It's tough on grease but not on my skin. I love the scent and that it comes in a stylish bottle that I can put on my sink and not have to hide underneath it. Also love that it's refillable!
Tara H.
Kokomo, IN
This is my all time favorite dish soap! The smell is amazing. It doesn't leave a film or weird taste on the dishes. The pump is convenient. It gives just the right amount of suds to the water. This is a product I will continue to purchase over and over.
Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
This is my fave. I buy it in bulk from Amazon. It smells great and does an awesome job on our dishes. They also sell refill bags if you want to go that route! Can't say enough good things about it! I buy it again and again.
Aki O.
I love this scent. It is not strong scent. And this product is kind gentle for skin. But, for me, it's not enough to clean very greasy pan. Hard to lather. So I use lots of product at once. I like this pump. Easy to use.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Love this dish soap! It is affordable and lasts through many dirty dishes. Cuts through the grime that may be left behind. The wonderful smell makes doing dishes not so bad. I would recommend this product to others.
Erica S.
Suffolk, VA
I love this scent! It is so fresh and it makes me so happy that there are less chemicals in this dish soap! I think that it's very effective and worth the price. Sure dawn may be cheaper but this has less chemicals.
Kaylyn J.