BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lindsay B.
N Tonawanda, NY
My favorite part about this dish soap is the dispenser. It's easy to use, looks nice left out on the counter, and is very easily refillable. I love all Method products because the are considerate of the environment with their packaging. I buy the refill bags as well.
Sarah C.
San Bruno, CA
Bought this at Target to try. The citrus smell makes me feel like the dishes are super clean! Love Method for their environmentally clean products. Method products do cost more than your Pamolive and store brands but it is worth it for the smells and safe chemicals for babies and pets. Will stock up the next time there is a sale!
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Method dish soap=really great dish soap. Pleasant smell, easy on your hands while hand washing, and easy to use pump. My only complaint is that with the pump, sometimes it's easy to use my product than necessary. I believe this is what happens because this always seems to run out much faster than other dish soap products
Kaylee K.
Brooklyn, NY
Method products are great for what they are. I do feel that the dish soap isn't quite as grease fighting as some products like Dawn, but as a natural based cleaner, I can't complain. I'd much rather use this product that I see as more sustainable than one that isn't.
A. L.
Love Method products! I love that they are not super chemicaly, but they get the job done just as well as the other brands that are full of chemicals. I also love that I'm able to buy a refill bag at a cheaper price than having to rebuy a bottle every single time that I run out of my product.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Man this stuff smells soooo good. I buy it at target but I believe it is available at other stores too. It isn't the cheapest on the market but comes in a big bottle and works and smells wonderfully.
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
The Method brand has quickly become a staple in my household for cleaning products. I love this scent and it pairs nicely with the counter cleaner as well! It is a little pricier than the alternative, but I enjoy the scent/cleaning ability without the harsh chemicals.
Jackie K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Love method products and their dish soap holds a constant presence in our household. The scents are great to choose from and I love the type of bottling, which makes it easy to add soap during dish washing without picking up or holding the bottle. It's a must!
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
No one really enjoys washing dishes, but this dish soap helps to make the experience a little bit more enjoyable.  The fresh, clementine scent is a nice departure from the tired old lemon or floral scents that most people are used to when it comes to dish soap.
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
It cleans decently well. I don't notice a difference between this and Seventh Generation dish soaps. However, I do like that this comes in a pump - it makes it a lot easier to pump out what i need rather than pick up the bottle and squeeze out the amount.
Kaylyn J.