Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Fallston, MD
Love the scent in this dish soap. I also like that you can buy large refill bags and reuse the bottle. It is more environmentally friendly. Works just as well or better than other brand name dish soaps that we have used. We will continue to purchase this dish soap.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Joliet, Il
Nov. 5, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
I love this dish sop because of how well it can help clean the residue on dishes. It is also soft on the hands and the smell lingers which is a plus. I wish their were more scents to this products because their were not many options where I purchased this last time
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA
For me, Method is my go to brand for dish soap and hand soap. Their products are amazing! I love the look of their bottles, they always look so nice sitting on my sinks. The dish soap cleans very well. With the right sponge you can remove anything from your dishes.
Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
I like this kind of dishwashing soap. The home is a nice design and looks nice on the counter. I think you get a good amount of dishwashing soap in the fragrance is very nice. It also cleans dishes just as well is the other big-name brands. I would buy this again.
Ria N.
Ria N.
Clackamas, OR
I absolutely love this!! đŸ˜† I tried this product a few months ago and fell in love. The citrus scent is so refreshing. The soap does a great job of getting rid of grease on dishes. I'm interested in trying other kinds, but I just can't stop buying the clementine!
Xanadu R.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
Yay, my favorite scent! It doesn't irritate my skin at all or leave a gross smell on my dishes. Honestly, method products are all I really use to clean my home because they are so gentle and don't immediately smell like cleanser - they just smell fresh and nice!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Nov. 16, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
I love this dish soap! It is my favorite of all time. I love the convenience of the pump, as opposed to a bottle you have to turn upside and squeeze. I bought this at Target and I love it. The scent is so refreshing! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha , WI
I like that Method is eco friendly and does not use any harsh chemicals. The smell of this product is nice and clean. It is a little expensive but I am willing to pay the extra for a good product. I use a lot of their products and have been happy with them all.
Arianna K.
Arianna K.
This dish soap is great, we use it all the time in this scent and in other scents. The soap itself is not overpowering and not drying to the hands. It lathers well and is very pleasant to use overall. We will continue to buy this product for sure in the future!
Teri H.
Teri H.
Washington, UT
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Love Method brand products. The clean well, smell great and are a bit better for us and the environment. I usually stock up at Target when they have them on sale. They are a good value when compared to other "natural" products. I buy these products regularly!
Kaylyn J.