Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Sam S.
Sam S.
Liverpool, England

I am a big fan of this product. Although a little more pricey as in England this must be bought from Waitrose, it lasts a long time and has a strong citrus scent whilst remaining gentle. I use this to wash my brushes as well as our dishes and would definitely buy another scent again!
Alysia C.
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX

Great for washing dishes and keeps my hands soft. I love the scent and i feel that it leaves the dishes really clean. Is it kinda expensive? Yes, but I love that it is refillable (yay planet) and its a natural product. Yes I would buy this product again, I have been for a while now.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Auburn, CA

I love method packaging. The clementine dish soap is no exception. I love the pump feature and clear plastic body. You can really get a sense of how much product you are using, and how much you have left. Cleans well, though somethings like pans may need a presoak. Smells delicious.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Springfield, OR

Method's scents make cleaning fun... Hand washing dishes is one of my least favorite household chores, but I love the Clementine scent. This dish soap is effective without being overly drying on my hands, and I like the pump dispenser--it seems a lot tidier than a squeeze bottle.
Briel M.
Briel M.
Tuskahoma, OK

This soap smells great. I'm particular about which soaps I use due to gray water collection, this one is environmentally friendly and I feel that the citrus base makes it tougher on grease than other sulfate-free options. Larger refill pouches are also available which is a plus.
Nubia F.
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA

I love the scents that Method makes. This company has a great sense of humor, which I appreciate. I like to purchase it at Target. Good quality and good value. The company is environmentally friendly. I have been buying Method products for a few years and recommend it to others.
Lynda R.
Lynda R.
Oceanside, CA

This makes my whole kitchen smell delightful. I am a big fan of the Method products. They are a little more expensive than other products of their ilk, but so worth it. I buy it at Target, and find the packaging so pretty and irresistible. it looks pretty on my counter top, too.
Carolanne D.
Carolanne D.
Hermitage, TN

I felt like clementine was a calmer scent, and I was right. It still smells fresh, without being overwhelming. I use dish soap for plates I can't put in the dishwasher and when I let pots soak overnight, so I don't use it that often, but it does its job and is relatively cheap!
Frances J.
Frances J.

I've bought this over and over. I'm really not into using the harsh brands like Palmolive and such. I've made the transition into eco friendly and natural products for all my household cleaning supplies. I love a good citrus scent and this cuts through grease with no problems.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Madison

Number one: it smells delicious. I use it for cleaning dishes and as hand soap in each bathroom. I like to get the refill package because it is a little more affordable, plus the method hand soap containers don't seem to need to be replaced as often as we go through the soap.
Kaylyn J.