Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Saint Paul, VA

I love all of the Method dish soaps, but clementine is my favorite scent. I purchase mine at Target or Vitacost and the price is great. The packaging is perfect!! I love the pump. It does a great job at cleaning my dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands. Highly recommend.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Pine Brook, NJ

This is a great dish soap. It smells so nice, it makes a terrible chore like washing dishes a more enjoyable experience. It performs like most dish soaps, but it doesn't dry out my hands or leave a filmy feeling on dishes/cups. I like this scent and the grapefruit scent.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Calgary, Alberta

The fragrance is really nice. I buy the refill bags of this product and fill a glass bottle with it. It works well as a dish soap, and I use it daily because I don't have a dishwasher. Method is a brand I like because it is more natural than some other cleaning products.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Ruskin , Florida

I use this to wash my daughters bottles and it is the only thing I've used that I feel really works. I've repurchased this over ten times and will continue to. amasing product! I also love that you can buy refills bags and don't have to purchase a new bottle every time.
Eve N.
Eve N.

I love this dish soap because it smells nice and fresh and because it has the built in pump that makes doing the dishes that much easier. I usually buy it at Harris teeter or target and since I started using it over a year ago I haven't used any other dish soap products
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
N Tonawanda, NY

My favorite part about this dish soap is the dispenser. It's easy to use, looks nice left out on the counter, and is very easily refillable. I love all Method products because the are considerate of the environment with their packaging. I buy the refill bags as well.
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Kingston, Ontario

Love this dish soap and I love the packaging most of all! It's a little pricey so I have been known to refill the bottle with the big Sunlight tubs of soap... But I buy this dish soap mainly for the wonderful scents and the packaging! I love that it is a pump bottle!
Michele J.
Michele J.
Minneapolis, MN

Method dish soap doesn't dry my hands out like a lot of other dish soaps do. The clementine scent is nice a light. Method soaps do a great job at cutting the grease and getting my dishes nice and clean. Love the pump design and love the refill pouch design even more!
Rebekah N.
Rebekah N.

I love using Method products for my dishes. I buy a different scent every time it's time for a refill. It's effective, smells wonderful and just as good as any other name brand product. I buy my Method soap at HEB and/or Target. I definitely recommend it, it's great!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA

For me, Method is my go to brand for dish soap and hand soap. Their products are amazing! I love the look of their bottles, they always look so nice sitting on my sinks. The dish soap cleans very well. With the right sponge you can remove anything from your dishes.
Kaylyn J.