Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Lynda R.
Lynda R.
Oceanside, CA

This makes my whole kitchen smell delightful. I am a big fan of the Method products. They are a little more expensive than other products of their ilk, but so worth it. I buy it at Target, and find the packaging so pretty and irresistible. it looks pretty on my counter top, too.
Carolanne D.
Carolanne D.
Hermitage, TN

I felt like clementine was a calmer scent, and I was right. It still smells fresh, without being overwhelming. I use dish soap for plates I can't put in the dishwasher and when I let pots soak overnight, so I don't use it that often, but it does its job and is relatively cheap!
Frances J.
Frances J.

I've bought this over and over. I'm really not into using the harsh brands like Palmolive and such. I've made the transition into eco friendly and natural products for all my household cleaning supplies. I love a good citrus scent and this cuts through grease with no problems.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Madison

Number one: it smells delicious. I use it for cleaning dishes and as hand soap in each bathroom. I like to get the refill package because it is a little more affordable, plus the method hand soap containers don't seem to need to be replaced as often as we go through the soap.
Chenoa B.
Chenoa B.
Amarillo, TX

This dish soap smells amazing and is gentle on skin and senses. If someone in your home is sensitive to smells, or has sensitive skin, this dish soap may be perfect for you. I purchased this at Target, and continue to purchase refills there. I will continue to buy this soap.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is my favorite soap to use around the spring and summertime because it smells so refreshing and clean! Another main reason I purchase this is because it is cruelty free along with them using 100% recyclable bottles so they are helping the environment with each purchase.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I really like this dish soap. I have looked at it numerous times on my shopping trips to Target and finally switched from a different brand. This soap has great lather and smells wonderful. Cleans my dishes. I would definitely recommend it to others!! Great dish soap Method.
Channa B.
Channa B.

This is the current dish soap scent that I have. I have yet to find a scent that I do not like, and I have yet to find a method product that I do not like! Has a great smell without leaving your dishes smelling like clementines and does such a great job breaking down grease!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Russellville, AR

I know these are supposed to be environmental friendly and organic, but I don't feel like it lathers well or cleans grease off my dishes. It's also expensive. If you're someone that pays more for environmental friendly products, this one is for you. I'd rather use my Dawn.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Albuquerque, NM

I love all the scents in the Method range but Clementine is my favorite (My daughter's name is c Clementine.) This dish works very well, it does not leave residue on the dishes. The dishes wash clean with one wash and are not oily or greasy as I find with other dish soaps.
Nicole S.