Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Liz H.
Liz H.
Buffalo, NY

Really great dish soap. A little goes a long way - I find I just need to put one or two pumps onto my sponge and it's enough to clean everything in a full sink. I really appreciate the pump design, so I don't have to lift an entire bottle with soapy hands, which creates a mess. Pumps ftw!
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Camillus, NY

To begin with, I love Method products. You can find them at Target and some other stores. It is slightly expensive but I think it's worth it. The clementine smell is incredible! The only issue I have had with this soap is that the pump will occasionally spray soap straight out at you.
Jackie Z.
Jackie Z.
Astoria, NY

The smell is amazing, and it has the cleaning power you need in a dish soap. but i hate the pump. I personally like to be able to squirt my dish soap out. The pump adds an extra chore- plus it clogs up easily. The actual soap is when of the better ones, wish the packaging was better.
Katya B.
Katya B.
San Diego, CA

Method dish soaps are a great product for a great price. I purchase them because of their more natural formula that tends to be softer on the skin. This dish soap works very well and I've never thought I needed something stronger. You can't beat this price for a high quality product.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Liverpool, England

I am a big fan of this product. Although a little more pricey as in England this must be bought from Waitrose, it lasts a long time and has a strong citrus scent whilst remaining gentle. I use this to wash my brushes as well as our dishes and would definitely buy another scent again!
Alysia C.
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX

Great for washing dishes and keeps my hands soft. I love the scent and i feel that it leaves the dishes really clean. Is it kinda expensive? Yes, but I love that it is refillable (yay planet) and its a natural product. Yes I would buy this product again, I have been for a while now.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Auburn, CA

I love method packaging. The clementine dish soap is no exception. I love the pump feature and clear plastic body. You can really get a sense of how much product you are using, and how much you have left. Cleans well, though somethings like pans may need a presoak. Smells delicious.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Springfield, OR

Method's scents make cleaning fun... Hand washing dishes is one of my least favorite household chores, but I love the Clementine scent. This dish soap is effective without being overly drying on my hands, and I like the pump dispenser--it seems a lot tidier than a squeeze bottle.
Briel M.
Briel M.
Tuskahoma, OK

This soap smells great. I'm particular about which soaps I use due to gray water collection, this one is environmentally friendly and I feel that the citrus base makes it tougher on grease than other sulfate-free options. Larger refill pouches are also available which is a plus.
Nubia F.
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA

I love the scents that Method makes. This company has a great sense of humor, which I appreciate. I like to purchase it at Target. Good quality and good value. The company is environmentally friendly. I have been buying Method products for a few years and recommend it to others.
Nicole S.