Add a Photo

By METHOD
#63 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Carolanne D.
Carolanne D.
Hermitage, TN

I felt like clementine was a calmer scent, and I was right. It still smells fresh, without being overwhelming. I use dish soap for plates I can't put in the dishwasher and when I let pots soak overnight, so I don't use it that often, but it does its job and is relatively cheap!
Frances J.
Frances J.

I've bought this over and over. I'm really not into using the harsh brands like Palmolive and such. I've made the transition into eco friendly and natural products for all my household cleaning supplies. I love a good citrus scent and this cuts through grease with no problems.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Madison

Number one: it smells delicious. I use it for cleaning dishes and as hand soap in each bathroom. I like to get the refill package because it is a little more affordable, plus the method hand soap containers don't seem to need to be replaced as often as we go through the soap.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I really like this dish soap. I have looked at it numerous times on my shopping trips to Target and finally switched from a different brand. This soap has great lather and smells wonderful. Cleans my dishes. I would definitely recommend it to others!! Great dish soap Method.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is my favorite soap to use around the spring and summertime because it smells so refreshing and clean! Another main reason I purchase this is because it is cruelty free along with them using 100% recyclable bottles so they are helping the environment with each purchase.
Chenoa B.
Chenoa B.
Amarillo, TX

This dish soap smells amazing and is gentle on skin and senses. If someone in your home is sensitive to smells, or has sensitive skin, this dish soap may be perfect for you. I purchased this at Target, and continue to purchase refills there. I will continue to buy this soap.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR

I know these are supposed to be environmental friendly and organic, but I don't feel like it lathers well or cleans grease off my dishes. It's also expensive. If you're someone that pays more for environmental friendly products, this one is for you. I'd rather use my Dawn.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Albuquerque, NM

I love all the scents in the Method range but Clementine is my favorite (My daughter's name is c Clementine.) This dish works very well, it does not leave residue on the dishes. The dishes wash clean with one wash and are not oily or greasy as I find with other dish soaps.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

I bought from Target when I was on a trip and fell in love with the scent. It works really well at cleaning off tough spots on dishes and it was a great buy. I just so happened to get it on sale and was not disappointed in the least. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Saint Paul, VA

I love all of the Method dish soaps, but clementine is my favorite scent. I purchase mine at Target or Vitacost and the price is great. The packaging is perfect!! I love the pump. It does a great job at cleaning my dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands. Highly recommend.
Kaylyn J.