Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Ocean Shores, WA

All the method dish soaps smell incredible. It's really hard to choose just one but it's not just the scent I go for. I have been using Method Dish soap for 5+ years. The scent got me hooked in but the effectiveness is what kept me. The soap rinses clean off the dishes easily and cleans them well!
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Marysville, WA

I almost always pick up Method hand soaps. The packaging is so cute and it works really well. I love finding new prints and designs on the bottles as well as new scents. They leave my skin smelling nice and feeling clean. They are also pretty affordable too! I would recommend this to everyone.
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME

I am in love with the clementine scent. I am a citrus fan anyway. I like that it comes with a refillable container. I love that I can save money and save on packaging by buying the refillable bag and re-using my container I would highly recommend this as I find it cleans well and smells great.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Terre Haute, in

This smells amazing and lasts forever! Cleans my dishes well, and I love the company and all of their products. The only problem I have with it is that it isn't available in my town at all. I have to go to stock up when I am out of town. But it is good enough that I am okay with doing that.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Love the scent! Method provides a clean scent that isn't too strong and it gets the job done! I travel to Target out of town and I always purchase this! It is even better when it is on cartwheel! I am hooked on any and all Method products! I only wish locally I had more variety to purchase!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Buffalo, NY

Really great dish soap. A little goes a long way - I find I just need to put one or two pumps onto my sponge and it's enough to clean everything in a full sink. I really appreciate the pump design, so I don't have to lift an entire bottle with soapy hands, which creates a mess. Pumps ftw!
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Camillus, NY

To begin with, I love Method products. You can find them at Target and some other stores. It is slightly expensive but I think it's worth it. The clementine smell is incredible! The only issue I have had with this soap is that the pump will occasionally spray soap straight out at you.
Jackie Z.
Jackie Z.
Astoria, NY

The smell is amazing, and it has the cleaning power you need in a dish soap. but i hate the pump. I personally like to be able to squirt my dish soap out. The pump adds an extra chore- plus it clogs up easily. The actual soap is when of the better ones, wish the packaging was better.
Katya B.
Katya B.
San Diego, CA

Method dish soaps are a great product for a great price. I purchase them because of their more natural formula that tends to be softer on the skin. This dish soap works very well and I've never thought I needed something stronger. You can't beat this price for a high quality product.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Liverpool, England

I am a big fan of this product. Although a little more pricey as in England this must be bought from Waitrose, it lasts a long time and has a strong citrus scent whilst remaining gentle. I use this to wash my brushes as well as our dishes and would definitely buy another scent again!
Kaylyn J.