Add a Photo

By METHOD
#57 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is my favorite soap to use around the spring and summertime because it smells so refreshing and clean! Another main reason I purchase this is because it is cruelty free along with them using 100% recyclable bottles so they are helping the environment with each purchase.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
I know these are supposed to be environmental friendly and organic, but I don't feel like it lathers well or cleans grease off my dishes. It's also expensive. If you're someone that pays more for environmental friendly products, this one is for you. I'd rather use my Dawn.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love all the scents in the Method range but Clementine is my favorite (My daughter's name is c Clementine.) This dish works very well, it does not leave residue on the dishes. The dishes wash clean with one wash and are not oily or greasy as I find with other dish soaps.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I bought from Target when I was on a trip and fell in love with the scent. It works really well at cleaning off tough spots on dishes and it was a great buy. I just so happened to get it on sale and was not disappointed in the least. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Saint Paul, VA
I love all of the Method dish soaps, but clementine is my favorite scent. I purchase mine at Target or Vitacost and the price is great. The packaging is perfect!! I love the pump. It does a great job at cleaning my dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands. Highly recommend.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Pine Brook, NJ
This is a great dish soap. It smells so nice, it makes a terrible chore like washing dishes a more enjoyable experience. It performs like most dish soaps, but it doesn't dry out my hands or leave a filmy feeling on dishes/cups. I like this scent and the grapefruit scent.
Eve N.
Eve N.
Dec. 1, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
I love this dish soap because it smells nice and fresh and because it has the built in pump that makes doing the dishes that much easier. I usually buy it at Harris teeter or target and since I started using it over a year ago I haven't used any other dish soap products
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
My favorite part about this dish soap is the dispenser. It's easy to use, looks nice left out on the counter, and is very easily refillable. I love all Method products because the are considerate of the environment with their packaging. I buy the refill bags as well.
Michele J.
Michele J.
Minneapolis, MN
Method dish soap doesn't dry my hands out like a lot of other dish soaps do. The clementine scent is nice a light. Method soaps do a great job at cutting the grease and getting my dishes nice and clean. Love the pump design and love the refill pouch design even more!
Rebekah N.
Rebekah N.
I love using Method products for my dishes. I buy a different scent every time it's time for a refill. It's effective, smells wonderful and just as good as any other name brand product. I buy my Method soap at HEB and/or Target. I definitely recommend it, it's great!
Kaylyn J.