BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica S.
Chicago
I love method everything it’s safe for kids I love all the smells they have, it is kinda expensive but well worth it sometimes they have sales for it. They also last along time and that’s what I really like about it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Mai F.
Love this, the citrus is perfect for the kitchen, has such a clean refreshing smell. It's also in such a cool container, I just refill it when it gets low. I have no problems with it, does the job for my dishes and super easy to pick up at local target.
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
I got this dish soap from Target and I love it. It smells so good and works really well. I'm never disappointed by it and I feel like it lasts a long time as well. I love how the smell lasts a while. I always go to this soap. I'd recommend this product.
Amanda P.
This is my families favorite brand for dish and hand soap. They smell amazing and dont have all the chemicals as other brands. I enjoy how the package looks and am willing to spend more than buying other brands. I would recommend to others for sure!
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
This citrus fragrance pairs perfectly in the kitchen! I love how eco-friendly Method products are, and they certainly aren't lacking for cleaning power. It's very effective and I love that it helps to make my kitchen smell yummy!! Would recommend
Mini M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great soap. It cleans dishes well, the container is sleek and appealing, the scent is good, and the pump gets the product out easily. It has been known to squirt across my skin area if angled incorrectly. The bottle can be reused if you so desire.
Raquel R S.
There's nothing greater than washing your dishes, pots and pans and hands, for that matter, with Method's very clean dish soap with no yucky chemicals whatsoever. You can even find it at Target, so get to it and get rid of all chemicals in your house!
Sarah C.
San Bruno, CA
Bought this at Target to try. The citrus smell makes me feel like the dishes are super clean! Love Method for their environmentally clean products. Method products do cost more than your Pamolive and store brands but it is worth it for the smells and safe chemicals for babies and pets. Will stock up the next time there is a sale!
Kristen E.
Taylor
The scents are great and I love the shape of the bottle and that it has a pump on it. They have refill bags so you can cut down on all the plastic. I feel like I need to use a lot though because it doesn't bubble up like normal dish soaps
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
We really like this soap, it's a little on the pricey side at target but it does last a while. The bottle is a nice size and we use it on all of our dishes. It is gentle on the hands, we don't have to worry about them being dried out.
Kaylyn J.